They now have ads on YouTube!

They now have ads on YouTube!
Wtf?

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-143308.jpg (1080x1920, 349K)

I can feel the zoom radiating from this post.

>They now have ads on YouTube!
>ads on YouTube
>now
Oh, my sweet summer child.

dumb phoneposter

>normalfags think ads on youtube is acceptable

Attached: 1566693942460.jpg (482x430, 130K)

I've noticed some normalfags are shilling YouTube Vanced actually

>72833446
Source or fake.

which I might add is better than dealing with youtube ads but still just a pajeet-xda modded closed source meme app
>Bugs:
>You tell me :)

It's acceptable as long as only we, not the normie, know how to get rid of them.
Ads are a good deal to us, as long as people stop recommending ad blockers to the fucking normies. Then, companies are satisfied because 98% of people see their shitty malware ads and we are happy because we get to use services for free. The normie isn't sentient so his feelings about ads don't matter.

Why are you anons not using one of the many invidious instances or NewPipe?

the less google shekels youtubing cunts get, the better the world will become. if they want to make money from attention whoring and selling their assholes out, they should become prostitutes.
> normies
hello normie. and no, stop recommending? yeah fuck off, faggot. nobody should have to tolerate any sort of advertising whatsoever, no matter who they are. stop trying to defend such a cancerous business model.

Because it's so janky compared to YouTube.

>now

I am though?

Not on newpipe pleb

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-150311.png (800x1280, 449K)

But the jank.

>which I might add is better than dealing with youtube ads but still just a pajeet-xda modded closed source meme app
>Bugs:
>You tell me :)
Fuck off with this Jow Forums bullshit. People are working on this for free and in their spare time. And what bugs exactly are you talking about?

Whoa. What's your problem?

>animefags think google should just pay billions in developer, storage, infrastructure and bandwidth costs and then just let you leech off all of it for free

Hey, dumb fuck, wishing for paywalls instead of ads doesn't get you "no ads", it gets you ads for paywalled content on a lower tier of ad-driven content.

I do not want to watch little Susie's 6th grade piano recital to be told I can get a wealth of great music and videos for only $19.95 a month. I want a range of great content out in the open so I can find what I like, not have to interpolate from a teaser that's had everything jacked up to 11 trying to get my attention.

You're right we NEED MORE JANKINESS!

5 seconds are acceptable
but lately mobile YouTube ads are
>30 seconds or even longer
>2 ads back to back
>shitty phone game ads that go full screen and block the video info
and of course shitty content creators who place an ad every 2 minutes I mean what the fuck why does YouTube even let them do that

You're free to make your own add free video hosting website, weeb incel.

I'm only seeing these ads on Linus' channel. Seems like some shit he enabled, anyone got other examples?

fucking idiots could you not swallow the whole bait for once

Attached: 156204741683.png (363x364, 52K)

> my intelligence only goes as far as paywalls
> I just can't think of any other way content creators can scab shekels out of viewers
typical youtuber e-prostitute intelligence. get fucked, genius.

You tell me :)

Ads = BANDWIDTH THEFT
These companies don't care about your monthly caps and limits. They steal your monthly bandwidth quotas with ridiculous ads you'd never buy anyways. Think about it?

Use Adguard and view through a browser assigned to Adguard. 0 ads, 0 problems. Because FUCK BANDWIDTH THEFT!

Attached: adgaurd-apk-mod.png (1024x514, 51K)

or just use adaway like any hetero

>seeing ads anywhere

What the fuck are you even doing on Jow Forums?

how much battery does it comsumes? Asking for a friend

Shilling his wares, goyim

Adguard saves battery time. Because you'll spend less time watching and seeing ads. You'll save around 20 minutes of battery life every 1-2 days! Over a week, over a month and over a years time that really adds up quick!

Youtube vanced is really based. Newpipe sucks

Of course, it's a botnet.

Invidio.us or Youtube Vanced or Newpipe. Blocking ads everywhere I can since early 2000s, they are the reason of this insane survillance today, block them, make it not profitable.

Yes, they should. They do have an illegal monopoly after all.

Attached: 1567703336940.png (611x611, 508K)

as a side note, that video was just cringe and plain wrong.

> SHOTCUT KEYS!!!
yeah linux and mac cant constumize shortcut keys.

> CUSTOMIZATION
what? how the fuck do you thing windows has more customization than linux?

> toolbox
holy shit this is getting retarded now

> taskbar
yeah no DE on linux has a taskbar...

> reliability
holy shit...

Linus' content really went downhill after he invented Linux and Git

>Adguard
botnet.

>not using bitchute

Attached: 1513298174533.jpg (800x584, 106K)