Shitty ole mac

Just won this old mac from school. What does Jow Forums think I should do with it?

Attached: 20190920_145802.jpg (4032x2268, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dosdude1.com/mojave/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sell it, take the money, buy a chromebook. You can't use a 2010 Macbook for anything with its shit battery, shit display and shit performance.

Buy new battery, install Linux, shove it up your ass :)

(OP)
>Buy new battery, install Linux, shove it up your ass :)
/thread

give it back

Turn it into a server

What year?

Wow hey, I can identify which mac it is from the brilliant pic you posted. I almost don't need the extra info that's on your sublimely composed text.

Better give it to someone smarter than you. Anyone will do, given the circumstances.

My Mac has been wacking up recently. The touchpad has been having mad inputs. It also had a screen glitch crash. I just replaced the battery so it shouldn't be swelling. Do I need thermal paste, or to clean the fan?

Attached: ______.jpg (1099x1080, 464K)

Just invert the polarity! Sheesh
Don't forget to say "for the honor of grayskull while you apply the glitter"

install gentoo

I don't understand. Are Macs forged with the shards of the Sword of Power?

Attached: 1553922474377.jpg (1592x1080, 536K)

Chromebooks have an expiration date of 5 years. Yes you read that right. Don’t recommend shitbooks to clueless anons who don’t know any better.

Use this to install mojave
dosdude1.com/mojave/
After that sell it to a retarded macfag for some good cash.

>Are Macs forged with the shards of the Sword of Power?
Well naturally, user. Your mac is having a fabulous attack, hence the glitter. More glitter makes things better.

The ignorants call the bits of the sword of power "microprocessors", because the old legends have been lost through the generations.

No idea, my 2013 one still works fine.
Sure the batteries will be down to half capacity after 5 years, but every reasonable Chromebook (aka small 11.6 etc, robust and cheap sub-150 yuros) is easy to open and replace the battery.

can you install the latest mac dev tools on these? then keep it

otherwise sell and buy a PC laptop to dual boot Ubuntu and Windows like a normal human bean

put in the ass with lube

put in the ass without lube

Attached: 4qbgta0o5bn31.png (1200x1350, 475K)

Yes
See

install gentoo

nigger

Install gentoo

Put your dick on the keyboard and slam the screen down as hard as you can over and over until you cum.

5 Google Rupees have been deposited into your Play account

>SSD
>New Battery
>Latest OSX it can take or Linux

Pretty decent internet machine, what are the specs?

Thanks. I have researched the Chromebook and I love it, the design, so sleek. The Keys seem Wonderful, and not to mention it has all the best service: calendar, google mail, and google docs

Now I have informed purchase and i cannot imagine buying some else.

Cheers!

It's useless for anything except selling to idiotic "collectors"

You fucking idiot.
See

sorry you see i don't not understand. i still much prefer the chrome book design and operations system plus all its great programs and software

it has calendars app, google mail and google doc. Also the excellent and most popular web browser chrome, these things will last you a life time