6xx thread

How do I active the bass on them, do I have to put in some code online? They are great but the lack of bass is really bad. And no, that doesn't mean nigger bass. If you have bothered to listen to music for once on a good equipment and you will see how much of a difference it makes. Not only that but its detrimental for genres like drone. Do I have to get a subwoofer for them or there is something I can do?

Attached: 11_20170707124908.jpg (1910x1273, 160K)

bump

these headphones are pretty known for having a lack of bass. You can look into getting a headphone amp but it probably wouldn't make too much of a difference anyways.

use thicker cables bro it allows the bigger sub frequencies to pass-through.

Yeah but should I get a sub then? And if so what kind of a sub will work with them?

That's what you get for falling for the Sennheiser meme

Attached: STAX INCEL SMOKING SOME.jpg (1536x2048, 437K)

And people still get their hypothalamus hype by this junk. They are very old headphones, they don't deliver, especially new and complicated genres for reference. Get some proper newer headset and thank yourself later

yikes!

I had gotten these and experienced the same problems. I just ended up returning them and getting some DT770 pros (80 ohm) and I've been quite satisfied since then.

Also junk by today's standards. These meme headphones should disappear from the radar. They were good once, but not anymore.
Invest some more and get TH-X00 for example. Very colorful, excellent mid-range and has nice dynamic deep bass for whichever genre you throw at it. For its price.

>just spend 4x more! : ^ )

Attached: 5b4ndoeyr0qz.jpg (2592x4608, 1.03M)

>just get these 4 times more expensive headphones bro, trust me I'm the audio expert

yikes

I've been pretty satisfied with these "meme headphones" I'd say. Plus I'm not too keen on dropping 400$ on some headphones when I got mine off amazon for 130$ and they work just fine. I'm sure the TH-X00s are much better sound quality wise, but what I got my headphones for abd what I use them for I'm probably better of with the 770s.

4x more? Dude i don't kno where you get your headphones from, but i don't get them from Australia. That much i can say

They aren't really better, they are a meme headphone designed for people with audiofool disease

They are objectively much better. I don't listen to classical rock, so i can't comment on this part, but for other genre it really is. I listened to my 600ohm 770 from NFB11, and whichever you compare, thx00 surpasses it every way from an adequate dac (non-amped).

770 is 119€ on amazon.de
Your memephones are $399+shipping+24% VAT.

Attached: 1568961008524.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Even if that's the case, your average peep pays 800+ for a new phone every year, i'd say 400 is fair play for something you keep for years to come

>anything snapheiser
>anything assdrop
get a good beyer set like 880/990 for open or 770/Custom Studio for closed
the treble rape maymay is severely overblown, and if it's too detailed for you just shove 1-2 layers of toilet paper in the cups

Attached: audiophiles.jpg (800x600, 106K)

Why would you pay 400 for such awful headphones? Terrible recommendation.

>toilet paper
not a meme.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920_182837.png (705x491, 65K)

nigga what the fuck are you talking about. maybe your average gaymer buys new cans every 20 mins because they break.
i was using AD700s for 11 years, then upgraded to HD650s, and moi bien cyka blyat.

That's what i'm saying. You keep your cans. Only you retarded back to the meme land for some interesting reason with 650s

I bought these from massdrop, had this exact same thing happen... twice. I RMA'd it once and after the second time in under two months, just opted for a refund.

it seems like niggerbass are still at large, how we deal with this problem?
i have the 600 not the 6xx assdrop meme and paired with a chink shit darkvoice with an rca and a tung-sol tubes it have the perfect amount of bass. i returned the jewdynamics 770 the first day i got them, disgustingly V-zoomer shaped. a lot of people in this thread should consider offing themselves

dacs and amps for headphones are the most retarded shit ever. if your headphones are too quiet without them consider yourself part of a ponzi scheme

Dark voice's cool, what speakers do you have?

>spending money on Masspoor version of boomerheiser hesdphones

Nigga get ZMF

Attached: iackzl7y8pv21.jpg (1500x1000, 126K)

Bose is better than sennhoser

i used to have adams a5x monitors but i dont have any speaker anymore, i wasnt using them enough to justify owning them. i wasnt using the darkvoice with them anyways if thats what you was wondering.

Dt 1990 nigga, with akg foam for the treble

OP is using solid state. Use solid state to compare.

DT 770 80s are heavy and have a non detachable cable

i use them with an ifi micro iDSD black label too and they dont lack bass if you arent listening to niggermusic boom boom

and are intolerable shit too.

>bass is only for nigge-

Attached: ArtistVCTopGW_cee87af7-182a-4cae-95ae-587c9d768423_800x.jpg (750x1000, 37K)

if you buy 6XXs you shouldn't expect any low end, you can DSP an EQ with more low end but it'll likely distort the bass. That's just a physical limitation of the driver.
Your best bet is changing pads to something like sheepskin or any pad that is sealed, that should boost the bass some more without distortion, but again, it's not gonna be a massive bump.

I'm not fucking with you here. I've owned the HD600, HD6XX, HD660S, HD580, HD58X.
Sell them.
Buy the HD58X.
Apply oratory1990 eq.
58x once EQd has better, more satisfying, and harder hitting bass than an uncorrected/stock LCD2f or TH X00 ebony
No headphone I've heard yet sounds better stock than the HD58X or HD660S once they've been eq'd.
Buy a powerful amp too, topping dx3 pro is a good choice. JDS atom plugged into your motherboard or a good 2 volt USB c dongle is a good cheaper altnerative.
People will hate relentlessly on Harman targeted EQ but its just because they are unable to volume match, do blind comparisons, or adjust the bass up or down to their tastes(hint leave bass filter at 7.1db)

Attached: d45edf253fdade604665fb3691806a349d750bfa.jpg (771x1230, 458K)

Bass distortion isn't audible until the distortion is louder than the music, which is basically impossible to do. Do some research

>I'm not fucking with you here. I've owned the HD600, HD6XX, HD660S, HD580, HD58X.
Any proof?

>Sennheiser
in the trash it goes
>massdrop Sennheiser
in the oven you go

>Yeah bro, just activate the bass on them then you're good