Tablet general

Tablet general

Attached: images (14).jpg (567x541, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M_WcAYWks-A?t=375
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where we comment our life's biggest failures

They still make these?

Still using my Samsung in bed, it's pretty based and comfy.

tablets are truly bizarro world where an iPad is the best budget option and good Android tablets are overpriced

I was thinking about buying one but it's hard to find something good in reasonable price. iPad seems to be working nicely but I'm not in Apple ecosystem so it doesn't seem to be a good choice.

>Tablet
normie tier crap
this is the shit that millennial parents are foisting on their kids instead of getting them a real computer

probably because ipad is the only one to sell, making it cost effective enough

Stop making "generals" about garbage, this board is shit enough already...

Who the fuck uses a tablet? LMAO

can't wait for the PineTab to come out. gonna be my next tablet.

I do. iPad mini, damn comfy, silent, no hassle, excellent for web browsing and shitposting. might buy iPad Pro 11 soon but considering latest shaisung tablet too.

Mi pad 4 is what you guys are looking for. Sad most people are to ignorant to search it up.

apple prolly releasing new ipad pro soon, though I have the current bigger pro and it's fine and all

still use my zenpad, exclusively to play azur lane and masturbate

>acquaintance asks me for advice on purchasing a 230 bucks media consumption device
>look some up
>Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019
>or a recent AMD-based HP Chromebook
>she wants the tablet
Good for her. I hope she has fun watching Netflix and posting on Facebook.

lagPad is a fragile piece of shit with a ridiculous pen that needs to be recharged. My s-pen recharges while socketed.
I use it to take notes in class, read books, browse websites, draw, and watch videos. I don't need a laptop when I got this and an actual desktop PC.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-175620.jpg (569x768, 259K)

the apple pencil has wireless charging now, also it has by far the lowest latency and tilt sensitivity

I am holding on until after conference.

The hardware is good but what do you even use it for? Do you want to read manga? Fuck you, no Tachiyomi for you. Funpost on Jow Forums? Fuck you, no Clover. Perhaps just browse the web? Have fun being drowned in all the ads because you can't even install uBlock for your Firefox. No YouTube Vanced either.

The only issue with Android tablets is that not a single recent one has a 4:3 screen, which are preferable for reading or browsing.

chromebook is less practical than a tablet

Have about $750 bucks want to buy a tablet or laptop for media consumption current laptop is 720p need atleast 1080p device.
Should i go for lagpad or get a decent laptop?

Get a Surface device.

You mean bringe.

>lagpad

Meanwhile in the real world

youtu.be/M_WcAYWks-A?t=375
Lagdroid strikes again

>EMR pen
>recharges
nigga what?

the retard is back

>not even a Tab S

Surface is the worst case scenario for a tablet. Windows doesnt have any good tablet apps. It's basically just a laptop with a weird keyboard

What are good tablet apps anyway?
For me, a full browser+addons and a media player can do all the tablet tasks better than tablet apps.

i can get a tab s5e for like 300 euros and ipad is about this price, like 15 less
i dont think i want to go lower than that because then tablets are kinda shitty (tab a) and s5e has a glorious amoled s5e
i dont really think for my usage ios is gonna be a better choice and android gives more freedom on what i do (i dont think that non tablet optimized apps affect me that much and even so most mainstream apps are optimized)
also mi pad 4 is 8 inches and i dont know how i feel for 8 inches
so tell me why i shouldnt buy an s5e

Attached: images (1).jpg (284x177, 8K)

I'm honestly hoping that when I go check out the Galaxy fold next week when it releases I like it. I don't mind spending the money on something like that if it seems decent enough

I want either a tablet or an E-ink reader for reading books. I've come to the thought that it's pretty much either an E-reader or the Tab S because of the OLED screen, anything else would slay my eyes at night. And I need it 7"+, no point in getting the 6 inch Kindle as it's barely bigger than my phone. What do you guys suggest?

tablet if you're looking into that size. E-ink is still ridiculously expensive and especially so at larger screen sizes

It's a niche hardware and you need to know how to use it. If you need to read a lot, take notes all the time and work outside your desk, it's pretty acceptable: portable and much better than a shitty phone screen.

However, if you work only on a desk or just need a smarthphone to view small data (locations, convertions, take photos, chat etc), desktop and smarthpones are more than enough.

I've been using a Galaxy Tab A 10'' + S pen since 01/2018, with Squid and Office 365. Battery keeps up for usually 4 days, 9 hours a day.

>where we comment our life's biggest failures
>They still make these?
>normie tier crap
>Stop making "generals" about garbage
>Who the fuck uses a tablet?
SO MUCH CRINGE.

>Get a Surface device.
Ipad is a prison, Android became overpriced and Surface became extremely overpriced.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x800, 63K)

don't know if I got memed or not but
I think OLED isn't good for reading, it's good for watching videos because of the color.
But for reading, the PWM in oled panel will hurt your eyes

>It's a niche hardware and you need to know how to use it.
Err, iPads outsell laptops and PC's nowadays. And basically any monkey could use a tablet.

>Surface became extremely overpriced.
How comes? You basically get a premium laptop with a weird keyboard, and they ask laptop money for it. Unless you consider other ultraportables overpriced too.

It's not just the apps, the entire OS just isn't made with tablets in mind and you notice it at every basic thing if you used iOS. If you haven't android tablets aren't nearly as bad.

I never knew about that issue, but I also never noticed any strain from reading on my S7 Edge, so maybe it doesn't affect everybody?

sry mate I really have no idea, just telling you what I've heard.
well, probably because samsung oled had better eye protection like higher refresh rate

Your unconsciously straining your eyes because LCD has lower contrast

>lagPad

Attached: 1539249209914.png (1536x2048, 256K)

See
Even after slowdowns lagdroid is STILL slower

I have an old Android 4.4 tablet, still works, but the LCD is turning yellow on one side. I only use it for reading Clover and listening to Newpipe in bed.
I wouldn't buy a new one as e-readers are simply more practical.

Meanwhile in the shillworld
Based recovering iFag

I love my iPad Pro 11 inch. I can do plenty of casual browsing/watch movies without being tied to a desk or chair....right now I’m on the toilet..

Look at that screen resolution ew.... you bought a shit iPad and not the “Pro” one didn’t you.

iPad Pro or Mini....nothing in between.

>a shit iPad
That's redundant.

Any recommended tablets?
>headphonejack
>10" to 8"
>Reading PDFs 90% of the time other 10% watching media + reading comics/Manga
>Expandable storage preferred
>Pen support is preferred but not necessarily
Basically, I need something small and easy to carry from home to work, to study there, an app with pen support to highlight the correct answers and handwrite small explanation of complicated topics is more than enough.
Also I don't want to spend more than 300$
Considering
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
Huawei Mediapad T5 10.1
Huawei Mediapad M5 10.8/8.4
There's the Galaxy Tab S4 and Huawei Mediapad M5 Pro, if it worth the extra bucks for the pen.

Attached: __kurosawa_ruby_love_live_sunshine_and_etc_drawn_by_mignon__12fca1517021d227b6dc93762b81fcc3.jpg (416x778, 35K)

Tab S5e because OLED

I actually prefer IPS, I ditched OLED after two of my phones had burn-in.

i use a windows 10 samsung tablet to draw lolis

I have one to browse Jow Forums and internet before going to sleep. And masturbating in my bed.