I want a modern phone that is no bigger or heavier than this one, with 7nm SoC and top of the line analog audio output...

I want a modern phone that is no bigger or heavier than this one, with 7nm SoC and top of the line analog audio output. Why nobody seems to want to make this form factor anymore?

Attached: 3222016120930AM_635_apple_iphone_se.jpg (635x476, 23K)

I hate the slim meme too, unfortunately everyone wants to copy apple so what can you do

iphone se is pretty slim as far as phones go

normans don't have computers anymore so they only buy big phones

but where are phones for people who use computers?

Sharp R2 Compact

Get one of these for $70 (might consider a new battery if its used)
Its comfy to hold in one hand, has gr8 DAC, replaceable battery, good camera and better specs than most current mid-range phones. Got one for backup and ended up being my daily driver

Attached: lg-g5.jpg (800x800, 73K)

Just get a v20 at this point, even though its a bit larger, its built much better and fixes many of the issues in the g5, about the same price now as well.

Attached: 1564864734004.png (724x778, 192K)

still larger than iphone SE, hence trash

Consider killing yourself

I'd rather kill you or anyone defending bloating of smartphones instead.

small hands fag

not an argument lmoa

>lmoa
I see your tiny screen is doing you well.

coping fat fingers

Yeah, it's a nicer phone, but not what OP is looking for, also, since the battery is non-removable a used one might not be a good idea. You can find used G5s with the charger cradle and +3 spare batteries for 100 bucks, the only drawback is that the GPS sucks balls, but at least it got Oreo...

>Why nobody seems to want to make this form factor anymore?
Because it's harder to make small devices. Less space to cram stuff in and make it work without overheating.

>larger than iPhone SE
>hence trash
If you are this stupid then the iPhone SE is meant for you. If you don't want it then shut the fuck up and do your own research, lazy ass faggot.

The battery on the V20 IS removable. What are you smoking?

meant for

Exactly

go write an email to Tim Cook like every other fag then.

[email protected]

gotta write to every scum of this earth who uses his smartphone as a replacement for PC then, seems like a daunting task

do what you have to do, meanwhile feel free to leave this vase painting forum as quick as possible.

why would I?

cause this isn't you pity party blog about how much you hate "modern phones". Either accept your options are limited since it's not the main consumer interest anymore or suck it up and move on, crying here won't do shit.

>cause this isn't you pity party blog about how much you hate "modern phones"
are you sure? this thread sure look like it

@72838925
wow, a whole fucking 5mm bigger
of course, the bigger advantage is it doesn't run lagOS malware

Attached: 1561498336300.png (586x585, 243K)

larger on both dimensions, thicker and much heavier
gtfo with this bulky trash

>top of the line analog audio
That's a joke. The inside of a phone is an interference mess. External dacs are ALWAYS better

>The inside of a phone is an interference mess
factually incorrect, some phones are able to output a very clean signal

because small smartphones suck. big screen is easier to type on and gives a much better experience overall. And the most important thing is a big phone makes room for a big battery.

Have you ever used a full size phone or have you continuously fallen for the miniphone meme? Get a loaner LG G8 or somesuch, use it for a week. You'll be pleasantly surprised. Big phones aren't the meme, little ones are.

smartphone is not a typewriter
4" is sufficient for typing on the go

It clearly is if you text a lot. I have no issues typing long ass stories on my 6" phone because it's easy to hit the keys. being able to do split screen as well is just another level of awesomeness. 4" is way to small for that stuff to be enjoyable.

Nexus 5X.

answer the question

Attached: get that shit outta my face.jpg (1540x2250, 280K)

I have used it but I don't own one for obvious reasons
Its cumbersome size makes it inadequate for my typical application

Describe your obviously atypical "application" or post a picture of your baby hands. 99% of the population buys normal sized phones, because for 99% of the population normal sized phones are superior. That's why they're the new normal.

are you saying that the hand size grew enormously in the last 10 years of smartphones of yore were simply uncomfortable, only bought out of pure ignorace?
can you post a webm of comfortably using your phone with 1 hand, or else, an essay describing why 1 hand usage is redundant in the current year?

>The market is wrong, if you disagree write an essay
>because some nigger on Jow Forums insists on buying suboptimal phones
Nah, enjoy your miniphones. While they last. I can get everything I want in a form factor I want. You can't.

Good for you, but what is your point?

What's yours? I asked why you insist on using inadequately sized children's phones. You insisted they were better. Why would I waste time trying to fix your mental illness?

They are indeed better: they're more compact. It is a hard concept for you to grasp?

You've made it clear that normal sized phones are hard for you to grasp, in the most literal sense. The market serves my needs, I have no need to convince some deranged holdouts. If you want to increase the number of baby phones, you need to convince people to buy them.

>modern phone

Just get a smartphone and a trapline, don't make things complicated looking for some 4inch phone with 12 GB of RAM

I still don't quite understand why you came into this thread, you're suggesting that you have no need to convince someone, yet this is exactly what you've been doing here. Are you content with brick for a phone or not, make up your mind.

RAM is not what's really holding back SE, it could use a new cpu for better perf/w, more modern audio solution wouldn't hurt too.

>2 notches

Attached: 1567821050694.webm (1440x810, 2.84M)