What’s the best field in IT to sell my soul to once I graduate?

What’s the best field in IT to sell my soul to once I graduate?
Data base administration?
Management?
Who did you people sell your soul to?

Attached: E3877180-BB23-4F9C-A011-F69E9C9DB3D5.png (300x219, 60K)

Be a programmer and actually make shit. IT is an expense to companies so they trim the fat and skimp as much as possible. Developers create content which makes revenue, so they treat you as a first class citizen

someone has to build the networks and servers your apps can be built on. and someone has to secure and manage them

Someone has to clean the floors and toilets too, but that doesn't mean companies don't see that as an expense that should be minimized

Literally everyone and there mother is a programmer now, there’s half the competition for just managing some
Server or building a network or
Something, I just wanted to hear from Jow Forums because for the most part they have some solid advice.

I don’t think cleaning the floor and managing a system is a one to one comparison.

The military, assuming you're not Amerifat.
We're paid a lot, work is easy as shit, no deadlines or whatever stupid jewish shit in civilian companies AND we're also paid to do sports.

>be a codemonkey
LMAO.

>We're paid a lot, work is easy as shit, no deadlines or whatever stupid jewish shit in civilian companies AND we're also paid to do sports.
How do i get a TI work in the military?

Better than an IT monkey. Have fun doing basic repair work and reinstalling laptop software for the billionth time

What should Amerifats do then? Let’s say hypothetically that I’m a burger?

>Have fun doing basic repair work and reinstalling laptop software for the billionth time
Are you really that dumb? This is a entry level kinda of job.

I don't know, depends on the country I guess, Here they're recruiting like mad, cyberwarfare is the new meme.
I heard you don't even need a degree or anything now, you just need to do well at the "computing" part of their dumb "definitely not IQ" tests.
Pay is doubled/tripled when overseas, plus you have the military status which means at least 9 weeks of paid holidays, etc.

I don't know about the US, they must definitely be recruiting there too. It's just that Jow Forums has become really anti-military these days, especially about the US army and the whole "dying for the jews" meme. I guess you should ask in the military enlistment general on Jow Forums for info.

Everyone who has a programming job I’ve ever talked to said not to go into programming too so...

>IT is an expense to companies so they trim the fat and skimp as much as possible.
Unless you work for a private provider where everyone but the janitor and the accountant are sysadmins, including the CEO.
Checkmate webdev numale faggot.

I’ll look into it thanks for the advice, any other tips you can offer?

This.

Thats barely IT, its just helpdesk.
Real IT jobs are about Unix Systems administration and networking engineering, 2 concepts code monkeys are very scared off, considering they usually have a hard time configuring an Apache past 1 or 2 basic settings to test their shitty magento/laravel apps.
Jokes on you.

I sold my soul to cybsec to hack governments.

Don't be fat. Don't be sick. Don't be a criminal.
They won't expect you to be an athlete or anything, but being a somewhat decent runner and being able do some pullups is a requirement here.

Shit might have to hit the gym then.. I’m skinny fat if anything I’m like 115 pounds.

Then start doing some sports.
Run and do some pullups. Join a gym and lift some weights. Anyone can reach their requirements in a couple of months if they're actually serious about it.

I’m probably going to finish my degree first and look around for a decent job