IMO ISPs would be well within reason to refuse service to people engaged in entirely legitimate torrenting just because...

IMO ISPs would be well within reason to refuse service to people engaged in entirely legitimate torrenting just because they're torrenting at all.

Illegal downloads are by far the most common use case for torrenting, so much so that the cheap and easy protection the ISPs would gain by banning torrenting altogether is worth more than the convenience and freedom enjoyed by people who torrent legally.

Proov me rong hint u cant

Attached: tendies_wendies.png (1280x1280, 385K)

You don't make any sense, retard.

Stay mad torrenter

Attached: somethinghappened_background.png (732x533, 465K)

>tfw living in a third world country were downloading copyrighted stuff isn't illegal

Attached: fa.jpg (552x555, 26K)

How smole are you?
I hope you and you're family can find enough food today

Rent free, copyrighted cuck.

Why would I be mad? I am just trying to explain to you, like I would to a child that the message you are trying to convey makes literally no sense lmao

(and that you should obviously try again unless it's one of those "haha i was just pretending to be retarded i baited all of you" meme threads)

Imagine being so busy torrenting that you couldn't even go to school and learn to read

Attached: Untitled.png (594x720, 158K)

I mean if you really live in a third world country then I would certainly hope the rent would be free, the only thing I can imagine that would be worse than starvation is having to pay for it

>still projecting
Go pay your shekels to DMCA and make Mr. Goldstein happy.

>DMCA is a person / organization
hottest take of year

Nice argument. Now fuck off, I will torrent some programs without being a criminal.

Make sure to torrent some calories while you're at it

>Laughs in most systems using P2P protocols.

Oh well we diden't need access to 80% of the data transfered over the internet anyhow.

>Proov me rong hint u cant
LEARN TO WRITE PROPER ENGLISH, YOU ILLITERATE CUNT.

t. retard, everything is http, source just trust me bro
t. grandmar not see

HTTP is only the initial handshake, most content comes from WebRTC on the main platforms because it's hassle free and allows p2p connections you fucking mongoloid.

*turns on vpn*
heh nothin personnel xfinity

what the fuck are you on about there's literally no such thing as a "p2p connection"

IMO Ambulance Service's would be well within reason to refuse service to people engaged in car accidents just because they're crashing at all.

Drunk driving is by far the most common use case for car crashes, so much so that the cheap and easy protection the Ambulances would gain by banning people that crash cars altogether is worth more than the convenience and freedom enjoyed by people who crash cars legally.

Proov me rong hint u cant

how about MMOs? many - like WoW - use torrent for distributing updates.

>many - like WoW - use torrent for distributing """"updates.""""
enjoy you're (you are) ban from wow

they can't, it's illegal

>it's illegal to refuse service
what went wrong

nothing. non-zoomers know how shit the internet was before 1995

i meant in a more general sense than that. as in why the fuck is it illegal to refuse to accept or continue accepting a transaction from someone. that's bullshit, that should be an innate human right, you should be able to just tell someone to keep their money, or abruptly stop doing whatever it is you're doing for them and give them their money back. illegalizing refusal of service is the same thing as legalizing paid slavery.

that's a separate issue entirely. one deals with the allowable content of an enforceable contract and the other does not.

Just like there shouldn't be such a thing as copyright.

if they can't put it in the contract they should be able to just leave it out and drop people for it anyway without telling them why, it's less honest but choosing to sever yourself from an agreement and resolve it prematurely is still an innate right as long as that resolution is fair.