What went wrong, and where does the madness end?

What went wrong, and where does the madness end?

Attached: 547354037509347.png (1770x1192, 1.81M)

jobs died

It shouldnt end. Nothing people use modern phones for are better served on small screens. I'm pretty sure the eye strain I got for 4 years of using an iPhone 4s caused some sort of lasting damage.

F

Apple was never good. Apple has literally never produced even a single usable product throughout their decade-spanning existence.
Steve Jobs was a hack and all he ever did was steal ideas. Now he's dead, there are other different hacks in charge and the world keeps on turning.

Old iPods are ok if you rockbox then

>never produced even a single usable product

lol dude imagine believing this, incredible

that's also true.

people, or rather "people" started using phones for what PCs are for, hence driving demand for bigger screens

Stop having such small hands retard

>m-my hands are biiiig!!
not an argument, lardass

This isn't madness. My phone broke a couple weeks ago so I needed to use someone elses old SE for a little while. It's too small to comfortably take advantage of everything a modern smartphone can do. Maybe if you have childs hands it's alright.

So glad I don't have to use it anymore.

Handlets.

Ban everyone under 6 foot from owning a phone.

How does it feel knowing you'll never be able to use a phone one handed? Small hands fag

Why? I use my SE with one hand all the time.

iPods were just unnecessarily expensive and restrictive ripoffs of the MP3 players that existed for a decade before them.

>not knowing that Apple's influence on the tech industry is entirely negative and that they've never done a single good thing
lol dude imagine sucking this much cock in secret

IT'S POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD!

>$700
>1792x828

pfffftheheh

the 5 was the last comfy one

Besides how awkward they are to use, I can't fathom where people are keeping these giant phones. Do they just hold them perpetually? I can't imagine them fitting in pockets.

In my case the inner pocket of the jacket or coat. When without those the front pants pocket, modern phones aren't that bigger than a wallet, so they often fit the same places.

>Besides how awkward they are to use
Imagine having such small hands.

The iPhone 11 Pro Max weights 8 ounces. That's half a fucking pound!

That's also twice as much as the iPhone SE weighed.

Everyone these days seems to have these holder things glued to the back of their giant phone, making them even more unwieldy.

Attached: pop-socket-display_large.jpg (480x473, 17K)

>can't carry 8 ounces

The 3G is the sexiest phone ever

yes that makes the products unusable LMAO

bro someone forgot to tell you: most people don't open up their fridge, toaster oven, or television and replace parts in it every 2-3 years, they go out and buy new ones. That's what apple wanted to create: electronic productivity appliances, not autistic hobbyist toys for sweaty cheeto fingers on Jow Forums

Attached: mobile-phone-evolution.jpg (1024x649, 40K)

That's how it was anyway. No one keeps a phone for years and years except people over 60.

Same went for PCs. When a new Windows version came out, people bought a new PC or laptop. No one upgraded their exisitng machines.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1556899195831.jpg (1000x600, 136K)

>implying.
my phone is from 2014 and my pc is from 2011

>170g in 2015 is heavier than 170g in 1995

If you're a nerd or slave to technology that is true. If you actually care about how you look and don't want a phone to dominate your life then you would want a small phone and not a mini tablet in your pants.

Then just get a dumb phone loser. How fucking small are your pockets anyway?

>Still using my 3.5inch screen LG Fuel because they don't make small phones anymore

Attached: luigi mario.jpg (139x126, 21K)

Because they realized babies shouldn't have cellphones.

Lumia 800 was the perfect size & shape. Make it 90% screen to body ratio, 1080p 90hz, OxygenOS and flagship specs and you have the perfect phone.

Attached: lumia800.jpg (700x525, 77K)

imagine trying to type on this thing.

i have an xeria xz2c and a redmeme note 7 both have their pros and cons but id say something between the note 7 and xz1c would be perfect. basically a galaxy s8 sized device with modern specs. sony almost did it with the xperia 5 but the gooks fucked it up big time with that 21:9 shit.

Smaller phones feel more advanced. I loved the size of my old Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

Can one Canadian man crash an entire European country's economy and sent it into a 7 year recession? We're here to find out.

Attached: Stephen Elop--621x414.jpg (621x414, 21K)

Was fine. Keyboard had swipe & landscape. Less bezel in 2019 would definitely help. It'd be no smaller than your standard android keyboard in 1 handed mode.

>being this much of a contrarian

Attached: Well, Do you?.jpg (707x536, 154K)

It's a shame because their Windows Phones were peak polycarbonate, but they gambled on the wrong horse.

hi woowee

I imagine Nokia's consumer business would have stayed relevant albeit shrunken from its heyday, and we'd have a premium Android smartphone maker that can actually compete with Samsung.

And, iPhones would have been chased out of Europe because of all the loyal Nokia customers buying high-end Android phones.

You use your fingers

Thank you. 5 Alphabet Rupees have been deposited in your Google Pay wallet.

What I'm really annoyed about is that I can't get the better screen and the Pro's other specs in the 11's size. I need something big enough to read at arm's length and bright enough to use in sunlight (so the OLED is a big benefit), so I'm pretty much stuck with the Pro Max, even though I'd rather not spend the extra money or have such a massive phablet.

Hello,

I just picked up this great piece of hardware: the Google Pixel Book

i must say this thing is speedy, i can open up chrome or any of it's wonderful services faster than you can say: Hey google!

I don't know what to say other than: You gotta buy this thing!

Attached: best os.png (583x400, 51K)

ag

>making them even more unwieldy.
t. hasn't actually used one.
They're a godsend for using your phone while laying supine and they eliminate the need for you to use your pinkie for support. Plus the good ones are collapsible when not in use.
Enjoy your RSI.

>yes that makes the products unusable LMAO
You joke, but it literally does make the product unusable.
>Hey, I brought my iPod. Can you put these two songs on it please?
>"No because then I'd have to wipe your entire iPod just to put those two songs on it because Apple requires special snowflake software to 'sync' with whatever it's plugged into. It's a process would take 4 hours (probably getting frozen along the way) and if it loses connection, the whole iPod is now bricked. Also, as soon as you take it home and plug it into your computer, you'll lose those two songs."
"It just werks" my ass, just buy a fucking Sandisk nigger

And Jony Ive left, too

>Using the screen's gloss to hide the bezels
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Name a single """"""good"""""" product Apple has ever had any hand in designing or releasing. I fucking dare you.
If Apple never existed, the tech industry as a whole would be decades in advance. Honestly I think the government should just forcibly dissolve the """company""" because they are literally just a thinly veiled scam (a failed one at that), but who am I to expect the government to protect its citizens? They're making money and that's all that matters, apparently. Fuck America, I fucking hate my country.

Fuck you, Google is unironically based. Nobody makes products as cheap (and often free) and innovative as they do.

Fucking this, fpbp. Ever since Jobs died, there's been no innovation, companies just use retarded marketing strategies to get even more money. Muh bezelless, curved, notch, no headphone jack, non repairable shit is all we've got

>people don't open up their fridge, toaster oven, or television and replace parts in it every 2-3 years, they go out and buy new ones.
Such a shame. Incredibly wasteful all around. Bad for the environment. Bad for your wallet. Only encourages planned obsolescence. Bad bad bad all around. So sad.

imagine being a manlet with small hands thinking that the iphone x/xs/11 and android equivalents are large