This sucks. Poor kid. Don't be mean guys. But I know you will anyhow

This sucks. Poor kid. Don't be mean guys. But I know you will anyhow.
youtube.com/watch?v=ItlldOmHhFE

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.09.20-20_37_33.png (1282x712, 1.14M)

literally who?

why the fuck would someone move TO south africa

tl;dw?
>look at comments section
>"i'm not crying you are!"
Man shut the fuck up...

Attached: 1568997657156.png (681x615, 484K)

Missionary work I think.

how retarded

christkikes are such fucking retards. I hope they both get shanked/raped by a niggers

t. jew

KYS SHILL

who?

This. Worship jews is bad news. I'm sick of abrahamic filth.

Fuck this retarded fag and fuck how NO ONE ever calls out niggers

>worship yahweh and rabbi yeshuas foreskin
>call others jews

Fucking slit your wrists kike

Who? What? Why?

That's all I need. Not a 15 minute video. Who. What. Why.

Make me fucking care

t. negro

how is it ethical to keep a child suffering to that degree alive?

What would you do if that were your son or daughter? You would look for any avenue to cure them would you not? If not then you are fucked in the head.

i thought they were gonna say "he got way worse.. so.. we had to put him down"

imagine being so brainwashed by capitalism that you think marketing people fighting for your ADHD attention is the only valid form of human interaction

>Who?
the guy's son
>What?
kid has a genetic disorder that causes him to have shitloads of seizures daily, he needs to go back to the US to get treatment
>Why?
south africa

>any avenue to cure them
You're implying there is one. Medical science only goes so far. I'd wager the doctors don't know what the fuck is going on with the kid and are just pumping copious doses of drugs into him hoping that it fixes shit.
These things have a happy ending. Best to grant him a happy few months and then to end his suffering.

but why the fuck are they in south africa? are they literally retarded? give us a gestalt not a boiled frog

>These things rarely* have a happy ending

> using the illness of their son for e-begging purposes
i really can't stand these youtube fucking scumbags. this shit needs to end.

Cannabis may help. If they go to a legal state that is.

>What would you do if that were your son or daughter? You would look for any avenue to cure them would you not? If not then you are fucked in the head.
i wouldn't be on youtube, attention whoring, using the illness of that kid to enrich themselves. if they were serious about treating their child, there's no shortage of charities in the US and elsewhere that would have helped. but no.. and here we are, watching electronic pan handlers. what a world.

>but why the fuck are they in south africa? are they literally retarded?
seems so, his seizures only really got bad in the last month or so though, apparently

This dude is married and has a kid? I thought he was like 18.

Hopefully he didnt mutilate it per americunt tradition

Grieve over my dead kid and have another like my ancestors have done for countless generations.

I would never put any child willingly in South Africa jesus christ it's a shit tier murder nigger country and unless you can't blackmail the warlords your family is gonna get rape either next week or sometime in the next 2 years. Haha these fucking sub 80 IQ monkeys