Agriculture is technology

Agriculture is technology.
What's the most advanced agriculture technology?

Attached: 1539867106153.png (620x330, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8JCh0owT4w
youtube.com/watch?v=yCaNUsIMY64
youtube.com/watch?v=EaEi6-Gxp1o
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1569012250759.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Os5Okf3OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0s5GU9SWquQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q1ieL7x3AMg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mexicans picking apples

Agriculture was mistake

self-branding cattle

Attached: 1553201597405.jpg (996x954, 319K)

There's a bunch of cool stuff being worked on now, much of it ocean related.
>strawberry picking robots (FUCK Mexicans)
>zero G plant growth in orbit on the ISS
>3D low input high output ocean farms
>high yield conversion of seaweed into biodiesel
>farmed octopus

John Deere tractors with DRM.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8JCh0owT4w

Oi vey!

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (1281x721, 347K)

Yes, they don't run away as previous generation, especially in the dark, but they tend to steal more stuff.

>Agriculture is technology.
>What's the most advanced agriculture technology?

How easy it is to support agricultural companies but they also pose interesting and fun technical issues. Usually getting internet access 250 feet to a solo, or something better than a 5/.5 down internet connection.

iCATTLE BTFO

Attached: 1544163259078.gif (862x536, 379K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yCaNUsIMY64

What those disingenuous fucks leave out is that legislation is what makes it illegal to just use a version that isn't locked down straight out of the box. This isn't minimum wage laws, anti-freedom of association laws, LOISANCEs to do anything and everything that involves money, or environmental protection laws that have gone well past the point of saying "don't poison your neighbors". This is a question of who owns what and what it means to own something, and that's not a question that the government can avoid weighing in on. Right now, they side almost entirely with "the producer owns everything", and this is not where the discussion should stop. The first sale doctrine needs to be brought into the era of DRM.

better to protect those fields from hogs, BOI!

youtube.com/watch?v=EaEi6-Gxp1o

There has GOT to be a better/easier/cheaper way to do this.

>What's the most advanced agriculture technology?
Drone tractors.

Attached: 1564913145212.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Seems pretty efficient to me.
The way they hunt in my country it takes all night to MAYBE shoot one boar.

This

Yeah, using large traps to catch all of them at once. But, that's not fun: i.4cdn.org/wsg/1569012250759.webm

Attached: boarbuster.webm (480x270, 1.37M)

my parents are farmers how can i help them with low-level programming? I thought about making some device that counts every chicken going into barnyard, how i do it, how much it costs and is it difficult? I know how to program but i dont have experience with embedded

see:

yes: a truck, night vision googles and shotguns

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY

based

The producers do own everything though. That's just basic economics. They rent out equipment t to the farmers

>2019
>still farming outside in soil

Attached: getty_856517656_338922.jpg (1940x900, 258K)

The future is now,
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Os5Okf3OQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0s5GU9SWquQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q1ieL7x3AMg

Attached: Robotic Farming.webm (480x270, 2.82M)

>The first sale doctrine needs to be brought into the era of DRM.
DRM isn't about consumer level stuff, it's about geopolitics and macroeconomics. Strict IP law is a bulwark against India and China, as well as (((other countries))) reselling to China. First sale doctrine being applied to digital content only works in tandem with a strict policy of retaliating to IP theft with hydrogen bombs.

>First sale doctrine being applied to digital content only works in tandem with a strict policy of retaliating to IP theft with hydrogen bombs.

Attached: 1489782972294.gif (300x225, 995K)

Fuck consumers and rednecks. Literally who cares except you

>Fuck consumers
Do you work for B&H?

D low input high output ocean farms
How much do you think it costs to start and maintain? Based off his article that's a lot of food.

nvm I just finished reading. Guy says its average 30,000 to start.

I like the Kratky method.

Attached: The-Kratky-method-system.png (800x432, 37K)

How exactly is the producer owning everything "basic economics"? Are you suggesting that a chair manufacturer owns your chairs? That the car company always owns your car? Even in that video, the farmers clearly weren't renting their tractors.

>It's because capitalism is centrally managed. You can't get away from your overlords. That's why we need an economy that's actually centrally managed by an all-powerful state supported by a pitchfork mob that will totally be benevolent with their powers of violence and incentives to hand out favors to their inner circle and loyal stooges (which is exactly what always happens under communism)
>posted from a device that's filled almost entirely with hardware and software developed by companies that have supplanted old powers in the industry and/or have since been supplanted themselves

Okay retard.

>Yeah, because companies don't hand out favors to stooges!

Corruption kills companies much faster and less violently than it kills governments, especially when the voter understands the tools that governments and companies use to engage in corrupt activity and stops the government from propping up the companies.

They "rent out" the software because the way that copyright law is structured right now, the producer gives you a license, and the consumer basically has no rights apart from what's spelled out in the license. There is nothing but rentals. This is not basic economics. This is outdated law that made sense when everything was physical (good luck revoking someone's ability to use a VHS tape in 1995) and they were trying to fight bootleggers.

>muh foreign threat

A true favorite of the modern US government when they want citizens to act against their own self-interest.

So you're never on the customer half of business relations? In other words, you're a basement dweller?

I thought those were goggles LMFAOOSOAOA

To add some more thoughts to the first sale doctrine thing, a workaround that you can see a mile away is only granting the rights to the exact version that they buy and then breaking the product with updates elsewhere. There would need to be laws concerning what is a version update (which the purchaser has a right to) and what is an add-on or new product (which the purchaser doesn't have a right to). Things like bug fixes and compatibility updates would need to be classified under version updates, and the company could voluntarily classify an update as a version update rather than an add-on. They can't work around the version update by bundling it with an add-on. You'd also have to split up natural services (i.e. MMORPGs) from consumer products that are trying to call themselves services and force in service-like features for no reason other than preventing the user's free use of the product.

isn't aeroponics the most efficient or something?

Aquaponics is. You combine your favorite hydroponics with aquaculture so that you grow plants and raise fish or crayfish or whatever. Also see:

Attached: Homegrowmen Association.jpg (512x512, 293K)

>Aquaponics is.
I'd like to know how you define efficiency
You can't get any better than a mineral salt solution with oxygenation when it comes to growth rate and yield potential

>raise fish or crayfish or whatever
pretty sure aeroponics is more efficient for growing plants than aquaponics

You're kidding right? lol You get meat and veggies using aquaponics.

Attached: Commercial Aquaponic Systems.jpg (1132x1228, 688K)

Just one more post on the topic and then I'll shut up unless someone responds: If you want proof that this is not basic economics, just look to the fact that large groups of people are constantly working hard to circumvent it/develop alternatives and routinely succeed at doing so BY IGNORING THE LAW WITH NO PROVEN NEGATIVE EFFECTS. Normies who aren't perpetually offended think that the behaviors that are enforced by these laws are disgusting; they don't want the things that they've bought to be taken away at the whim of some busybody or as a part of some scheme to get them to spend more money. Try putting copyright law through a stress test by normalizing the revoking of licenses and see how long the software industry stays afloat. Copyright law is not aligned with basic economics.

paste

I don't want crayfish.
the most efficient way of growing plants is aeroponics, by far.

this looks a lot harder for normal people to do than even aeroponics.
also, can you use it to raise salmon?

Aquaponics is more efficient for farming both animals and plants. YOU CAN COMBINE AEROPONCIS WITH AQUAPONICS. Derp. Christ, I bet you don't even know about anthroponics. lol

>crayfish
user....those are not crayfish, crayfish are just a random option, are you daft?

>also, can you use it to raise salmon?
Yes, depending on species of course. Anything you can use in aquaculture you can still using in aquaponics.

When you combine an extra system to another system the complexity increases. That is normal.

More like aeropenis, amirite? I bet you really like that. kek

Attached: Fixing Stuck Pixel.gif (360x271, 2.67M)

you really write like a faggot. no one cares about raising fish, who the fuck has the space and equipment and expertise for that shit? Aeroponics is superior and simpler and easier to do for normal people.

>Yes, depending on species of course.
show me an example of someone (non-commercial) doing it and raising salmon. video please.

Rather have 2 systems where you can focus on what's best for both rather than combine where they are now both reliant on each other
I get it, it's a neat concept and chemical fertilizers are scary

>also, can you use it to raise salmon?
no, they are deep sea fish

That is mid 2000s old.

Doubt that shit will work for long. Boars are v intelligent animals.

stop eating it