Apart from it being shit slow, is there any dangers involved with torrenting over tor?

Apart from it being shit slow, is there any dangers involved with torrenting over tor?

Pic related

Attached: torrents.png (1109x568, 31K)

who the fuck is scared of torrenting you fucking pussy

>seasonal memelords

Attached: 1553012565589.jpg (540x413, 45K)

imagine living in such a surveillance obsessed shithole that you need to jump through so many hoops just to torrent some shit

>torrenting over tor?
Literally does not work.

>using torrents in 2019

don't be that faggot that torrents over Tor, you'll just bog down the network for protection that doesn't even work

I don't give a shit about lefty journalists or lesbians in Syria trying to post on Facebook

cry more

>what is bitport.io

Think of the pedos, bruv.

Imagine being so cucked that even torrenting is done over TOR
Feel good living in a shithole that doesn't give a shit even for Cheese, and no I'm not gonna say what shithole

Please do, I want to move there.

1. torrent uses udp to exchange data, whereas tor only supports tcp communications, so you can't possibly download torrents this way.
2. you can use tor to proxy your communications with the tracker server HOWEVER said communications contain your real IP address and you're effectively de-anonymizing yourself.

Nah, you should be fine.
Just make sure your client doesn't leak traffic outside of Tor.
And switch to qBittorrent while you're at it, uTorrent is proprietary adware garbage.
In qBittorrent, enable anonymous mode and turn on "Disable Connections not supported by proxies", not sure if such settings exist in uTorrent.

get a vpn you retard

basically, unless you're torrenting pizza or something, you should have no problems with a decent paid VPN.

I use a VPN that costs me less than $2/month and I get 600-700mbps throughput on torrents.

why are you being an asshole torrenting japanese cartoons that are likely not even licensed in the west trough TOR? it's not meant for that. get a fucking $2 VPN.

See

It's really dumb and you're a piece of shit.

Fuck off, there's literally nothing wrong with torrenting over Tor.

dipshit

You're the dipshit

Yeah there is, it literally doesn't protect you. See >2. you can use tor to proxy your communications with the tracker server HOWEVER said communications contain your real IP address

Aside from the fact that it doesn't actually give you any protection.

Either use a VPN (which won't protect you from a subpoena but will redirect letters to /dev/null instead of you and/or your ISP) or don't use anything at all.

If you really want to pirate over Tor use it for DDLs.

>"What is "Disable Connections not supported by proxy" option in qBittorrent"

DDL piracy is still a thing?