>update iphone i just bought last year with the latest iOS
>runs like shit now
>calculator takes 30+ seconds to open
>calendar takes 30+ seconds to open
>keyboard doesnt respond to keypresses until 10 seconds later
>mail won't open AT ALL ANYMORE
FUCK YOU APPLE
i should have listened to Jow Forums

Attached: 1561469892064.webm (480x270, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/mobile/apple-ios-13-1-iphone-xs-processor-throttling/
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/09/ios-13-the-ars-technica-review/6/#h2
tomsguide.com/us/turn-off-iphone-throttling-ios-11.3,news-26577.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delete shit off your phone I bet you storage is almost full retard

>you're using it wrong!
Street shit harder iJeet.

it is well known that apple cripples their old hardware with software updates to encourage people to buy new phones

Have you tried buying it again?

Attached: 1566946199116.jpg (837x1024, 39K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1568199725311.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Does iOS 13 kill iPhone 8 like iOS 7 killed iPhone 4?

the newest iphone doesnt have this problem.

have you tried fixing it by not being so poor?

> i just bought last year
Why aren't you buying a new one every other year, goyim?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as iOS, is in fact, lagOS/killswitch, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, lagOS plus killswitch. lagOS is not an killswitch unto itself, but rather another bloated component of a non-functioning pajeet system made useless by the Apploo corelibs, SJW signaling and designated shitting system components comprising a full killswitch as defined by planned obsolescence. Many lagPhone users run a modified version of the iOS system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of iOS which is widely used today is often called “lagOS”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the street shitting system, developed by Steve "One Infinite Loo" Jobs. There really is a lagOS, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. killswitch is the endgame: the program in the system that flips the final switch to deprecate and iPhone. The lagOS is an essential part of that operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete planned obsolescence system. lagOS is normally used in combination with the killswitch system: the whole system is basically lagOS with killswitch added, or lagOS/killswitch. All the so-called “iOS” distributions are really distributions of lagOS/killswitch.

Attached: 1543083497602.jpg (1080x1009, 351K)

iOS 13 made my wife’s iPhone 7 faster, this thread is bait

2 rupees iJeet.

Did that do it for you, your jimmies feel good now? Lol

cope

cope with your shitty sms and mms faggot

Everybody uses WhatsApp or Line outside the U.S.

>iJeet is such a brainlet he can't even figure out how to install a messaging app if it's not preinstalled on his babyPhone
guess that's why they're called iToddlers

Attached: 1546694432067.gif (640x360, 1.25M)

>outside us
Nobody cares about third world.

>lives in burgetstan where 99% live in abject poverty
>calling anywhere else 3rd world

Attached: 1551692041068.png (640x480, 627K)

At least your OS just happily installed itself
I'm still trying to get Lineage on this XA2, but TWRP shits itself every time I try
>Error applying update: 18 (ErrorCode: : kDownloadPubKeyVerificationError)
>Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
>Error installing zip file
Been trying all week, I hate this thing

Attached: mfw_botnet.png (809x808, 16K)

>want to use community project OS
>buy phone model that has 5 users total
>not getting an S5 or S9 that has millions of users with hundreds of dedicated developers

t. thirdworlder

The S5 is what I was trying to upgrade from
This XA2's been nothing but banter from the start
>Flash TWRP with fastboot
>Oh wait, recovery lives in the same place as boot shit (!?) so the phone's soft bricked
>Restore stock firmware
>Hooray it's back to normal
>Try again; this time booting TWRP then using that TWRP to flash another TWRP
>Boot to that TWRP, attempt to flash
>ERROR: 1 occurs
>Some tard on Plebbit suggests booting to slot b to fix it
>Boot to slot b
>Screen's now an epilepsy-inducing fuckfest
>Voice assist is yelling at me (!?)
>Can't even pull the battery because it's non-removable
>Flash stock, still fucked
>Forum-reading-montage.webm
>An XDA Slav has a magical TWRP.img which allegedly fixes screens when booted
>Holy fuck it worked
>Now back to stock, wondering wtf to do

Attached: banter.jpg (306x306, 23K)

Are you posting from 2015?

kek

Stop fucking mashing your fingers on the phone when it freezes, you're just making the freezing last longer retard.

>y-y-y-you're using it wrong!

Correct, he is using it wrong, you're not supposed to mash your fingers on the screen when it's frozen, wait 5-10 seconds, if it doesn't unfreeze then force restart, it's not that hard.

t. ijeet

I do use an iPhone, what's wrong with that? It works fine for me.

>I do use a desiganted shitting street, what's wrong with that? It works fine for me.

Attached: 1563242924443.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Hm? I think you forgot to answer my question.

kekekeke

chink hawei shill

Ahahahahahahagagagagagagagsgsggshshssjeuxudbwbix8dhwhsidush1234567890geh

Attached: 1566942707827.png (345x355, 185K)

b

baste

Why does rakesh lie?

Attached: IMG_8571 2.webm (1080x1920, 2.86M)

have xa2 here, you have to flash tarp everytime you want to flash a rom. recovery gets fucked each time you try to install to slot a and b fastbooting twrp each time has worked for me

>there are Jow Forums autists so dedicated to hating apple they will think this is real

Why is pajeet dishonest?

Attached: IMG_8572.webm (1080x1920, 1.91M)

Do you even know what "3rd world" means?

>that lag
YIKES

>instant app opening and responsiveness
>lag
Why does Kupreet manufacture falsehoods?

Attached: IMG_8574.webm (1080x1920, 1.79M)

>iJeet so used to his lagPhone he thinks it's normal
Pitiful iToddlers. You'll never have a smooth debloated OS. Enjoy your lagpy prison.

Works for me

Attached: 1551328982783.webm (360x640, 1.26M)

NOOOO STOP BTFOING ME NOOOOO I-ITODDLERS B-B-BTFOOOOooooo

Everything works fine on my 4 year old 6s with the latest iOS.

What? Context?

It was about FaceID or something

Did you encounter ERROR: 1 when installing?
Can I ask which versions of TWRP and Lineage you use(d)?
Do you use OpenGApps? I've read posts where flashing it causes bootloops

Attached: brother.jpg (551x426, 44K)

I haven't updated my iphone from 11 but I feel like it doesn't even matter because if apple wants to force the obsolescence of my phone they can just push small "updates" that slow down my phone and install them without telling me.

>smooth debloated OS
>the OS that major publications and even XDA called “lagDroid”

Attached: FullSizeRender.webm (1080x1920, 2.48M)

These posts are racist again Indian.
Delete now.

Attached: IMG_8561.png (522x747, 136K)

ANDRONES BTFO

Ok Pajeet

my iphone must be about 4 years old now and it still works great. it's the 6S I think. only problem is the battery dies quicker than it used to. ill probably get a new one once they stop offering software updates for this one, which i think will be in a year or so.

if it's really taking 30+ seconds to open simple apps and the keyboard doesn't register for 10 seconds, then your phone has some serious problems, maybe even with the hardware.

there are legitimate complaints/downsides for the iphone, but your problems are wayyy outside of the norm.

Attached: iphone.png (1426x824, 1.76M)

Do you have the fuckin' iPhone 3G, or something?

cringe
why do you feel the need to lie ijeet?

basa

is ipadOS extremely different or something because my old ipad doesn't seem to suffer slowdown like all the phones seem to when they update.

I have a multiple year old iphone I update every time it is available. It runs like the day I bought it. Strange.

Basdardo

I sat here and read that whole pasta.
Here's a (You).

thanks

>>update iphone
oh no no no no

change the usb cable/port. solves 90℅ of adb issues for some reason

There should be a option to skip verification

so get an S9 with an actual developer base and install /e/ OS faggot

Isn't Tim Cook white?

change your battery you fucking dumbass. iphone runs based on battery condition

I dunno, it just werks for me :^)

Here's what new updates will do to more powerful iPhones:
digitaltrends.com/mobile/apple-ios-13-1-iphone-xs-processor-throttling/
Good luck.

nice

>have original iphone5 from 2012
>still works like a fucking legend

yea I feel your pain user, same thing happened exactly with my old iPhone 4 to iOS 7 and recently with my iPhone SE I though iOS 11 / 12 would surely start the cripple again but it somehow stayed at the same performance or slightly bit faster with unlocks and multitasking. Since 13 is most likely the SE's last I reckon it'll start happening again, sorry for your loss OP but it be like that unfortunately

>implying street shitting pajeets can even remotely afford Apple products
I don't understand the pajeet = Apple meme. It makes no sense. If anything pajeets use Android. Like 95% of India is fucking Android.

Attached: image.jpg (1331x407, 194K)

>he doesn't understand the potentially disastrous correlation between degraded batteries and processor power draw

New iBull here, 99 percent sure I already know the answer but the op is larp/poorfag cope correct?

Sent from my iPhone XS

Attached: BE5909E7-5D69-4271-9588-F814B443DEDA.png (1000x1000, 177K)

no no no, you have it all wrong. It's slowed just because the batteries get old. Even if you replace the battery it is still enabled, because they just check the age of your device. Technically it's you in the wrong because the battery is not user serviceable and apple knows best.

Honestly you can make so much money and do whatever the fuck you want. People are morons and hold no one accountable for anything. Just pay a PR team to put on a puppet show while you fuck people over.

That doesn't seem so bad.
Maybe iphone users should just open up the back of their phone and swap out the battery for a new one when their current one goes bad. Takes me less than a minute when I want to swap out mine on my v20.
:^)

t. ijeet

bacardi

Reset?

This too.

B&R

They claim that this also saves on battery health but who knows

generally in Android, if shit starts to lag, we just have to restart. Haven't restarted my oneplus 5 in like 6 months.

>my wife's son's iPhone

Fixed that for you.

>S5
>upgrade from
Impossible.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 with LineageOS, please excuse the profanity.

>3 year old midrange phone
Poor.

lying pajeet

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/09/ios-13-the-ars-technica-review/6/#h2

>As is the custom at Ars, contributor Andrew Cunningham tested the oldest supported devices with the new iOS release to see how they performed and potentially warn holders of those devices against upgrading if necessary.

>It turns out, though, that as was the case with iOS 12, performance isn’t a reason to hold back. He

Android doesn't lag after update. Apple is always trying to sell more and more devices. That's why their hardware is poorly upgradeable and their software lags after update. They want you to buy a new one. Switch to Android. It still has sd card slot and headphone jack.

same
s5 rocking pie and still runs great

God, you again with this shit... Do you know what happens when you turn it off? Of course you do, but you're playing dumb.
tomsguide.com/us/turn-off-iphone-throttling-ios-11.3,news-26577.html
>Once you tap Disable, the iPhone throttling will be turned off and will not give you the option to turn it back on. However, if you experience another shutdown due to the battery performance, it will again turn on automatically. You'll need to keep performing the steps above to disable the throttling until you get a new battery.

egads, how could i ever press a button more than once??

Yet my iPhone SE (5 years old) works fine.

Yet my iPhone 6 (5 years old) works just fine on the latest version.

It's not about who the consumers are who use them; it's about who is on the other end of the line when you call support, and who is actually working as developers at Apple.
In other words, curryniggers.