Programming/Concentration music

What kind of music do you listen while programming Jow Forums? I personally need something instrumental (or with very little vocals) to concentrate, so it's mostly classical or electronic for me. Do you have any recommendations?

Attached: industry3.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Killer#/media/File:Virgin_Killer.jpg
youtu.be/NivnBi9byvc
youtube.com/watch?v=gdJWZxPW45c
youtube.com/watch?v=vvEf6dtGMrE
youtube.com/watch?v=j3LB4xtFgdY
youtube.com/watch?v=k08xcZ8ydZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=QLKzqKdF9Zc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tHwP_eAFeDg
youtube.com/watch?v=p2FkMY_Zi5M
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6gjWaSP_vY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Melodic/Progressive Trance, New Age/Ambient, and despite the memes Lo-fi hip hop does it for me

that's great, any album/artists you recommend?

cunny

what are some cunny-core music?

I listen to dark drone ambient
Yes I am very fun at parties

Dan Gibson's Solitudes and Enya.

you can find out at desktop threads, there's usually a few media players with loli album art there

I really like Roger Shah, Above & Beyond for trance. Just search for a New Age piano playlist for that stuff, Aphex Twin is good for Ambient, and Nujabes is a chill Hip-hop artist

Scorpions -Virgin Killer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Killer#/media/File:Virgin_Killer.jpg

I feel most productive when listening to trance (taishi, shibayan, some syrufit). Other go-to is slow hip-hop with a good melody, like kid cudi, Fugees and old Kanye.

Stellardrone stellardrone.bandcamp.com/album/between-the-rings

Music makes you less concentrated, even instrumental.

youtu.be/NivnBi9byvc

Hard disagree for me. Perhaps it's the case for you, but I think you'll find it helps a lot of people focus

I sometimes listen to a couple specific touhou songs, but usually VN music for me. Mostly piano and string stuff.
Game/VN music, with a good composer, is specifically made to be enjoyable without becoming distracting or irritating. It's a natural choice.

Here are a few things that you might like:
youtube.com/watch?v=gdJWZxPW45c
youtube.com/watch?v=vvEf6dtGMrE
youtube.com/watch?v=j3LB4xtFgdY

based Fennesz
youtube.com/watch?v=k08xcZ8ydZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=QLKzqKdF9Zc

Pretty good :)
There are some situations where I pause the music, but not because it's constantly distracting me.
Yeah I like listening to some game osts too, I found hotline miamis OST pretty good to work with
Thanks I will check those out

That first one has to be the product of a broken mind.

A 6hrs youtube videof ZEN music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tHwP_eAFeDg

youtube.com/watch?v=p2FkMY_Zi5M

I frequent a music board on a certain mongolian decoupage forum, so pretty much anything in the RYM top 200 and also Playboi Carti - "Die Lit".

lain chan radio

musicforprogramming.net/
This is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6gjWaSP_vY

you just posted cringe