Will the US gov, regardelss of President, ever be able to capture Snowden? They got Assange...

Will the US gov, regardelss of President, ever be able to capture Snowden? They got Assange. They really hated his new book, where he labels the NSA as dangerous retarded clown people.

Attached: 1556735618967.jpg (1440x907, 152K)

They got Assange because he was a huge idiot who antagonized the people who were hosting him

Sure. It took seven years to get Assange, they'll just keep waiting until Russia hands him over or he has an unfortunate "accident".

Well they wouldn't let him ride his skateboard, what was he supposed to do?

Is he living normally in Russia? I only checked in on this five years ago but back then he was literally living in the russian airport and some russian supermodel had tweeted at him asking him to marry her.

>Is he living normally in Russia?
Yes he is, his wife is living in Russia too.

yep with his wife who was his gf that he abandoned. She was upset with him a lot, but the US treated her so badly she came around and fled to russia too.

Wow, that's like a movie.

>believing this fake news

Shut the fuck up glowie

>until Russia hands him over
The Russian constitution forbids extradition.

>”””””””””””antagonized”””””””””

Literally was a movie. Snowden 2016. Pretty accurate movie too except they made it seem like he stole everything all at once. It was weeks of copying files and moving them out with a microsd card in his pocket which makes him seem less like a hero and more like premeditated planned espionage

Premeditated planned whistleblowing.

Name doesn't matter. What Snowden did was fucked. He deserves to be tried and convicted by the United States government.

why didn't they just start transitioning? become a tranny and your slate is wiped clean

t. butthurt NSA agent

I have many boot licking fascist views but I still consider Snowden my hero. He is the real life version of Neo.

They could probably pop Snowden right now if they wanted, they just don't because it would be bad optics to overextend their authority into Russia to catch a whistleblower.

Isn't he hiding in Israel now?

Its kinda naive to think he's not being protected or at least watched by Russian agents. We got several Russian defectors in the u.s. right now in protective custody. Won't look good for either governments intelligence if anyone gets popped in their land

t.buttmad glowie

Attached: 1519860742831.png (480x466, 139K)

This is some MGS3 type plot right here.

Retard

Does anybody have that image with his Ars Technica shitposts? The dirty ragamuffin beaten with reeds one.

>mad lad vlad
>giving a fuck about the russian constitution
oh i'm laffin

Dude he got played by his handlers who abandoned him when he got caught spying. You realize the people like Assange and Snowden are not good guys they are espionage experts who got burned and went public. They have no loyalty except to the dollar.

>capture
He would come back voluntarily if a fair trial is guaranteed

I laughed just reading your summary of it, seconding.

The UK regularly tells Putin to amend the Russian constitution so he can extradite people and Putin regularly tells the UK to fuck off.

>The Russian constitution forbids extradition.
WTF I love Russia now

Isn't that only in regards to Russian Citizens, not foreign fugitives? Also, the constitution makes assassination forbidden yet that doesn't stop Putin.

This. They are incels who fell for an obvious honey pot thinking they were going to "make a difference", when in reality they were just getting cucked LMAO.

No. Article 61 unconditionally protects Russian citizens from extradition but Article 63 conditionally protects non-citizens from extradition.
If the crime you would be extradited for was not also a crime under Russian jurisdiction OR it was but you are in Russia as a political refugee, then it is unconstitutional to extradite you.

He's just a pawn. If the US really wants him, Russia won't balk at handing him over, as long as they get a nice ransom.

fuck america

In the 25 years since the Russian Federation was established, they have extradited FIVE (5) people; none of which qualified for protection from extradition under their constitution.
I get that Putin is kind of a meme but this is something he has a track record for taking seriously.

>They have no loyalty except to the dollar.
They are true capitalists. Why would you fault them on embodying the American Way?

>They have no loyalty except to the dollar.
WTF are you on, NSA Jews?

He had a sweet, comfy, well paid gig, and he knew he'll get fucked doing what he did.
Make up better lies, niggers.

Attached: Rented_dick.png (659x905, 424K)

The way Snowden went about it was retarded, but he stated his goal was simply to make the average voter more informed, and I commend him for that

>its only good when you do naughty things that benefit us
kek. And for some reason retards truly believe russian should do what is in the interest of UK and US.

And in the end it didn't even matter.

?
Its standard operation procedures.
Or do you believe the government LARP that spies n assassins n sheit dont exist we just good bois who hand out aid and build roads.

Snowden is a fucking NSA plant so no

Assange hates gays and traps. the sun will rise in the west before you see him in a skirt.

thank god

> how dare he catch the government in the act of being despots, burn him at the stake

US gov can go fuck itself