Netflix's stock sinks

This kills the streamcuck.

>yfw you didn't fall for the stream meme

Attached: rip netcux_2019-09-20.jpg (672x1668, 825K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/hldrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw don't have to fall for the streaming meme because boomer grandparents are too tech illiterate to pirate things

archive.fo/hldrU

Streaming is fucking it all up. AT&T might as well keep DirecTV.

>shows stripped from Netflix
>too many services now
Yep, I'm back to pirating.

This is not the future I asked for.

This.
It would be as if Tidal, Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora and Amazon Music all had a 15℅ split on music artists and you had go pray your service had what you listened to. Fuck that.

I don't see why anyone even bothers with Zogfix nowadays. The instant selection is garbage and why wait for a DVD in them mail if you can pirate it?

>back to pirating.
>stopping in the first place

Attached: cuck-basoylent-4.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>major offering
>dear white people

>Wait for a DVD in the mail
What year are you from?

>cuck-basoylent-4
>-4
user, do you need to talk to someone? You seem a little obsessed.

>two Oprah documentaries

Attached: 1558571198384.gif (500x491, 376K)

Yep. I admit it, I didn't stop, only did it much less.

Attached: 1563489193107.jpg (420x331, 42K)

The technology to contain how much of a bitch she is in real life can only compress it so much.

Didn't she for the first five years had like midgets who wanted to bang the mailman's boyfriend?

You might as well toss the rest of those in the garbage. Amazon music unlimited is excellent now

Who else pirate + unlimited storage Google drive + Plex masterrace?

Amazon will almost certainly survive because loads of people already have Amazon Prime and can utilize Prime Video with no extra cost
ATV+ has a chance because it's free with new iDevices, and Disney+ might get carried by the kid audience, but the other two are gonna take a huge hit

>Major Offerings
Wait a minute, I thought that jewflix and the others offered virtually any popular enough movie / tv series. Isn't it the same as spotify which I think has all the songs? Why the fuck someone pays for DRM shit which is also low quality, depends on (((their))) server being up and operative and it doesn't even have all the stuff available. What the hell.

Attached: cuck-basoylent-5.jpg (842x199, 23K)

Not self hosting is far from master race. My dad could set that up.

>low quality
>thinks the server is always down
>doesn’t know Netflix started producing their own content 6 years ago
Another Jow Forums luddite who doesn’t even try to understand modern technology and is incredibly out of touch

You have to be 18 to post on this site

spotify is quite nice desu

for tv shows especially, I prefer to steam it if I can (not anime for some reason)
movies I tend to just download since they're smaller

>wasting valuable time self serving
It's almost as if your time isn't worth $80/hr.

Ok zoomer