"Why yes, I do use Linux in my main desktop, it's just superior to Windo- I mean Wangblows xD in every possible way

"Why yes, I do use Linux in my main desktop, it's just superior to Windo- I mean Wangblows xD in every possible way.
I can have multiple tiles at once on the same screen! You see, I'm an avid multitasker, my level 150 aspergers allow me to watch raw anime and code some useless trash nobody will ever use at the same time! Plus it allows me to have more room so I can see my monochrome waifu wallpaper at any time for self-caring purposes.

No worries about it breaking! Due to my status of a jobless kissless neet, I can just spend all day fixing issues on components of the system that should always work and that their repos haven't been updated in years! It's just a joy to sift through obscure forums for decade-old solutions and spend hours on the command line trying to fix a basic function of my system!

About that, heh, GUIs are for plebs. Since I am truly a user and an adept of the computer I can do literally anything through my browser! I even use ncmpcmpccmpcmapcpcimcp, which is a highly customizable audio player that allows me to play my badly encoded soundtracks of my favourite animes! When it works..

Now if you excuse me, I have to dab on Wangblows babbies by masturbating for the tenth time to my anime waifu. Cheers xD"

This is you.

Attached: linux.png (1068x826, 657K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

If internet explorer is so bad why does it come with every windows!

Attached: Exiled-Destiny_Watamote_No_Matter_How_I_Look_At_It_Its_You_Guys_Fault_Im_Not_Popular_Ep09_950E1BD4.m (630x420, 31K)

"i use linux as my operating system," i state proudly to the unkempt, bearded man. he swivels around in his desk chair with a devilish gleam in his eyes, ready to mansplain with extreme precision. "actually," he says with a grin, "linux is just the kernel. you use GNU+linux." i don't miss a beat and reply with a smirk, "i use alpine, a distro that doesn't include the GNU coreutils, or any other GNU code. it's linux, but it's not GNU+linux."

the smile quickly drops from the man's face. his body begins convulsing and he foams at the mouth as he drop to the floor with a sickly thud. as he writhes around he screams "I-IT WAS COMPILED WITH GCC! THAT MEANS IT'S STILL GNU!" coolly, i reply "if windows was compiled with gcc, would that make it GNU?" i interrupt his response with "and work is being made on the kernel to make it more compiler-agnostic. even if you were correct, you won't be for long."

with a sickly wheeze, the last of the man's life is ejected from his body. he lies on the floor, cold and limp. i've womansplained him to death.

Linux is a troll. "le Freedom", but when you get it you get lots of nonfree software and shit in it. Look up binary blobs. It's a waste. Also Linux is owned by the worst companies such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft. Microsoft employees sit at the board of directors at the Linux Foundation and lead the way, even have keynotes om Linux cons and put Windows support bloat into Linux.

Linux sucks. It's better than Windows, but it's not difficult to be better than literal malware.

Debian uses linux-libre.

Attached: 14662478447260.png (610x405, 271K)

You will never be a woman

Anthony has a nice voice, always a refresher from Linus' shrilly girl voice

Anthony should work as a sysadmin, not as a shill
The others should work at burger king
L*nus should not exist

>it's just superior to Windo- I mean Wangblows xD in every possible way.
Been daily driving bone stock Fedora for a couple of months. It's not bad, beats the shit out of forced updates.

The majority of it is free software. Want Linux without blobs? Use Linux-libre.
It doesn't. It uses its own custom deblobbed one.

cool. let's make alpine the tranny containment distro.

>a "why yes, I do" thread
>no "how could you tell"
you had one job

Nice post! How do I upvote on this website!!??!

Attached: 1568047261703.png (808x853, 749K)

imagine installing a shitty literally who distro instead of just using Debian like a sensible human being
where shit just fucking works

also
>It's just a joy to sift through obscure forums for decade-old solutions and spend hours on the command line trying to fix a basic function of my system!
as opposed to Windows, where you're scouring through shitty "have you tried reinstalling ___" automated bot replies, people who literally don't know anything about a computer, and literal pajeets
like, literally posts from a guy actually named Pajeet (who again, doesn't know anything about the problem he's answering, but he passed a few useless Microsoft certs)
you give up and just reinstall if something breaks, and then give up if it never worked in the first place

shit, I use win10 a bunch, but you're just a retarded faggot mate

Try to watch a complete video where the main focus is those brain-dead sòy addicts and you will immediately appreciate Linus more. At least Linus mostly knows what the fuck he's talking about.
Anthony is actually great and I would honestly like to see him transition away from LTT and grow into his own channel with his own content.

>At least Linus mostly knows what the fuck he's talking about.
He's a label reader who gets most of his script handed by the companies (he's shown this in one video). His real personality has also been replaced by fake bullshit, watch the videos from his first years.
I doubt Anthony alone could make a youtube channel that targets retarded teens

I feel personally attacked. Although I did see the error of my ways. Eventually I stoped with all the ricing, i3 faggotry, and switched back to Ubuntu, from Arch. Out of the 4 years I've used Arch I had to chroot twice because of something an update broke. Ubuntu just werks.

Attached: 1565998334055.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

help I just installed i3 to arch on my newly purchased x220 thinkpad how screwed am I?

you're completely and totally fucked. you might as well throw that piece of shit into the garbage because you'll never be able to scrub the aids out of that thing. buy a macbook

lol i just fucking found an os that works and allows me to be more efficient than windows and now i use it, this is not very true at all

>arch instead of Win8.1 on the X220
ewwwww, at least install hackintosh

You are fine as long as you keep backups just in case.