Productivity on linux

>productivity on linux

Attached: tenor.gif (498x332, 1.25M)

>paid wintrolls
OUT

Hey, ricing your desktop is being productive.
And fixing your OS is being productive. The broken window fallacy is a fallacy for a reason!

I made PowerPoints, word docs, and spreadsheets just fine on ubuntu back when my hard drive went out in high school and I knew nothing about pirating .iso files

>muh PRODUCTIVITY
Joke's on you, wagie, I'm a NEET. Go be productive in your drone OS, somebody's gotta work for my neetbucks :^)

Attached: 1494522352940.png (390x389, 206K)

>wincels

Is LibreOffice Calc really THAT much worse than Excel?

It is but to be honest I never want Calc to be feature complete with Excel.
I have gone into business where their entire workflow is excel spreadsheets with thousands of lines of copy pasted VBS scripts.

There needs to be something that can replace the "programming" aspect of excel so all you need is calc.

>productivity on fagOS

Attached: 1554831920406.png (828x1418, 166K)

> developers love linux
Jokes on you.

If you're a programmer, you can be more productive on Linux than you can on Windows.
If you're not a programmer, you don't use Linux.
I see only two possibilities there, and neither amounts to both A) using Linux and also B) not being productive on it.
So where's this mysterious third group you're ridiculing? Where do they fit into the equation?

yes. There is no alternative to Excel in terms of features, not even close. Other Office apps have somewhat similar alternatives WPS Office / Libreoffice for features and OnlyOffice for looks.

>doc
use libre office and latex as appropriate
(protip: internal memos are not what latex is for)

>excel
unmatched for corporate drone productivity, you will probably have to use it as an engineer to match what other people in the office are using, but for personal shit or otherwise in your own environment, you can more than get by with Calc and programming shit in Python or R.

>powerpoint
you can make good presentations using beamer/latex, I did this. Don't bother trying to get cross compatability out of whatever the fuck libre office's version is called, you may as well use google's bullshit at that point.

At the end of the day, if you are in a corporate setting, you use the tools you are given.

I use a desktop distro every day at work. I make more than you.

In configure millions of USD in networking gear monthly in GNU/Linux nigger.

BSD is where the real work happens. We all run Windows 7 on our desktops though.

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 8K)

I don't think I've run into any group more delusional than BSDcucks.

what's the argument? office right?

Csv and python > excel

Does it really matter when Office is now a browser app?

Yes, try using a 35mb parser while on a fucking sharepoint. Literally waiting to die