What's it like to work with a female team leader in a project?

What's it like to work with a female team leader in a project?

Attached: 1527794329166.jpg (474x909, 74K)

I would kill myself before being subservient to a woman.

holy based

I've had a few female bosses in Aerospace.
they have all been fine.
but they are what i call "Iron clad"
I've shoot guns and drank beer with em.
i'm sure it's different for you White collar Folk.

why are you capitalizing random words you fucking imbecile

Why are Talking like a Reddit Fag??

it would probably be horrible

I'm not sure I understand this pic. Rin was unambiguously gay.

I have one female product owner and her user stories are abysmal. There's just a lack of structure, a lack of detail, and a whole lot of Pfaff.

Attached: 3A875C8F-D33E-4D2B-9618-299EFEE8577F.jpg (600x615, 156K)

Like quitting. Effective immediately.

why are you typing like a subhuman?

if you're not autistic it's just like working with anybody else
t. head a female head of development for years

Female bosses are slave drivers. One had me clean up her hairy stinky puss with my tongue.

This, if you quit your job because of sexism you’re just making life harder for yourself

Either they got there simply because they are a woman, or they are good at what they do, but inevitably create drama.

I have had them. In europe though so the ones in power were usually old school technical women. Cool, iron clad as some user said and sadly all of them childless

I had female Tech Lead and she was one of the best mentors I've ever had. Whenever she was stuck at something, she would call me to show how she solved it. I thought it was annoying, but looking back, it was one of the things which helped me learn how to tackle impasse in a code, I wish I had people like that working with me now.

There's nothing hotter than a girl unintentionally and nonchalantly placing her hand right on her hips

They’ve been fine minus my constant desire to fuck them distracting me from my job

That’s not their fault though

i'm not sure if she's lead but she's up there and she is kind of like a mother figure.

Hate them as much as any other woman desu.

Right in my rotten eggs feels.

Gee, user, why don't you send your CV over to our HR and find out.

I generally bring some home made bakeing in on Monday.

dysgenics

Never had one I can imagine she'd be fucking useless though, just like all the female BA's that can't gather requirements for shit I always end up having to just ask the customer myself circumventing the entire need for their role.

does it count if your bos troons out during the middle of a project?

Same here nothing fills me with joy more than watching the office hotties eat my cum cookies.

>sadly all of them childless
nah, that's a good thing

It's fucking horrible. Now I just quit on the first day of a new job if I have to report to any females

No, the post was about females

Working for or with women is absolutely terrible. I am not in coding, but in various other fields, I've found myself working around them and I have really come to hate it.

>incompetent
>constantly trying to rope you into their drama at home, and frequently creating drama at work for no reason
>they have to leave work early to pick up their kids, can you do extra work to cover the shit they couldn't get done?
>frequent, extended vacations in the summer and "forgetting" their laptops
>incompetent at their work, but arrogant about it, also overly confident in their ability to do things outside the scope of their expertise
>too busy trying to fix the mess created by their own incompetence to bother with getting any new work done
>when you think they're just about ready to buckle down and actually do work, they bring up even more drama
>constantly bringing up politics and their stupid opinions about it, and if you don't agree, even though you didn't bring it up, you're a horrible person who can't understand that murdering little babies is just a woman exerting ownership over her own body!
>constantly goofing off, taking breaks, coming up with excuses to leave work, and meanwhile, their backlog of unfinished work just grows and grows
>they complain about their backlog, it's too much, they need a pay raise, they can't work in these conditions
>finally, they put in a full 8 hour day one day and all of a sudden they "need to take it easy!"

Holy based

based tech lead

you can fuck her. nothing like fucking your boss while she calls you a good boy.