State of Jow Forums, 2019

>sad

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21_10-55-27.png (505x685, 51K)

install gentoo

Somebody has been breaking the age restriction rule.

Attached: protogent.png (800x450, 367K)

haha itoddler dilate and instal gentoo cope cringe DELET have sex poo in loo xDDDDD
do I fit in now?

>52 hidden threads
This board has succumb to the retarded zoomers. If you came here for actual tech discussion you've come to the wrong site.

well that's been true for the few years I've browsed Jow Forums
this piece of shit board attracts people who are so distanced from tech knowledge as possible and instead revolves around retarded memes and gender politics etc.

More likely mental age rather than actual

yup just how i remember it

Post filters for low quality posts and shilling threads on Jow Forums.
/coo+m/i
/sweetie/i
/NO+ YOU/
/amd|intel|nvidia/i;boards:g;op:only
/apple|android|tablet|iphone|ipad|ichad|itoddler|freetard/i;boards:g;op:only
/Why yes/i;op:only
/cnille/i;boards:g
/battlestation|desktop|homescreen|rice/i;boards:g;op:only
/see+th[e|ing]/;boards:g
/cope|tranny|dilate/i;boards:g

thanks!
Something like this should be in the sticky.

>this thread

cringe.

Attached: 1568835791819.jpg (232x251, 14K)

This is just the state of Jow Forums in 2019, no board is safe really. Combat it by calling out their redditry and telling them to go back, we might win the fight some day

Attached: f5f.png (564x580, 218K)

Jow Forums is the dumber version of the actual good board, because on that one you have to actually understand things to partake in the conversations
>No board is safe
Says more about the boards you browse.
No board is safe from dumb frogs, but some of them have really nice and comfy discussions.

Imagine coming to internet to have a serious discussion.
Nigga i have more than enough of that shit irl, when i come here i just wanna have fun.

Attached: 1566111812915.jpg (604x604, 133K)

It's not a matter of serious discussion, it's about being low-effort, unfunny repetitive dogshit. Are you a child, entertained by the same 6 phrases over and over? Shitposting is fine, but put some fucking effort into it

Attached: the v experience.webm (360x294, 2.23M)

There's no way that's not all bot spam

the wiki has something like that
you have too much faith on /v/

>trying to create a safe space on Jow Forums
>being triggered by obvious bait words and ebin maymay
Might I suggest leddit for your safe online web surfing experience, fren?

Oof

>If you came here for actual tech discussion
Nobody does that. If you come here for anything besides entertainment or any form of entertainment besides laughing at morons, then you're one of the morons everyone is laughing at.
And yes, it was always like this. Sometimes the retards would do something funny, sometimes with sheer luck they accomplished something that could appear smart if you squinted really hard. But the premise never changed.

>you've come to the wrong site
I can't find the right site :(

Amen. Nowadays, it's all just shouting on twitter or posting (moderated) comments on blog posts or clicking emojis to show you agree. Laugh all you want about hackernews, but at least there's actual discussion sometimes.
There are things like tildes.net, but they don't really take off I think.

you were never there, so how would you know

not really, just try talking to any zoomer