I'm European and I'm working in the semiconductor industry...

I'm European and I'm working in the semiconductor industry. Americans are so fucking afraid of China it's crazy because they are AT LEAST a decade ahead. Was talking with an American investor yesterday, he was bitching nonstop about stolen trade secrets and shit, like nigga, who give a fuck about fabless anyway 99% of the value is created before the foundry, yeah China is stealing a scrap of a scrap don't shit yourself over that mate

Attached: images.jpg (287x176, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8FnyK5AZJ7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh yeah they're scared

youtu.be/8FnyK5AZJ7c

not talking politics mate, just the industry

Huawei is light years ahead of Ericsson, Nokia and Verizon in the 5G space so it's not surprising they got blacklisted while Xiaomi, OnePlus, etc. were left alone. It was a very obvious play to keep them from dominating next generation networks while we all play catchup.

We're just lucky America still has by far the biggest military and the most allies while the dollar still massively dominates the global financial system or else we'd have to face serious consequences for being so protectionist and market manipulative.

Attached: 6cuuj55hgcs01.jpg (798x1043, 239K)

Huawei's domination over networking is a matter of national security, it's another thing totally, I'm talking about industry and not politics

Ahem ahem

Fuck America

It's just the boomers and kids brainwashed by boomers.

Also Burgers aren't behind at everything, China doesn't have an equivalent for Applel nor won't anytime soon.

>Huawei's domination over networking is a matter of national security
Yeah. The security risk being that they would completely dominate the industry.

>i'm european
Nice job outing yourself, burger.

wtf are you talking about nigger

burgers are afraid, trump is a fucking dumbass and will probably be lynched in the future

>Americans are so fucking afraid of China it's crazy because they are AT LEAST a decade ahead
Lol, I can stop reading here. You do not work in the semiconductor industry.

Huawei isn't "ahead", they're undercutting, and they're doing it with the help of the PRC manipulating their domestic currency.

The reason why those other companies were left alone is because they're not trying to sell infrastructure. They're all in the service of the Chinese intelligence services just like Huawei, but client devices are much easier to protect the network against.

The notion that the US is the instigator in this market manipulation is absurd. The Chinese are currently doing everything in their power to control the global telecom industry, and develop it as an arm of their state intelligence services.

decades! light years ahead!

why dont you move to china OP?

Attached: A7CA71CE-147B-44AD-BA25-C95E58F9DE87.jpg (1200x675, 281K)

>Lol, I can stop reading here. You do not work in the semiconductor industry.
I currently work for the largest European semiconductor company and I previously worked at a university in Austria on semiconductors.

Where are the Chinese fabs spitting out devices which vastly outperform American, British, and Taiwanese products?

you misunderstood, AMERICANS are at least a decade ahead

Attached: 8nRqoXW.jpg.png (800x729, 48K)

yeah you pretty much are a brainlet

so THIS is American reading comprehension...

No shit, Russia and China have hypersonic gliders with MIRVs, while US flounders. Feminism and de-masculinity is a purpose-built weapon to deteriorate the US from the inside.

Russia and China want the US to become onions SJW culture, that's why you don't see Russia and China having an "equivalent Apple".

What we really need to do is man up and make a giant bomb that could blow up the world in one bite, and threaten to use it. That's about all we can do, versus a country to outnumbers us 5 to 1, since you're all to gay and selfish to think about future generations.

Also, I love the semiconductor industry. What do you?

Attached: iamrobot.jpg (512x825, 85K)

>No shit, Russia and China have hypersonic gliders with MIRVs
the only reason the US don't have it is that it's not useful for nuclear deterrence which is already total, now they're going to adopt it because it's necessary to have a response but it won't change anything in terms of a balance of forces

>you misunderstood, AMERICANS are at least a decade ahead
>Americans are so fucking afraid of China it's crazy because they are AT LEAST a decade ahead
>so THIS is American reading comprehension...
Yes, reading comprehension is to blame. Never mind that the statement "Americans are so fucking afraid of China it's crazy because they are AT LEAST a decade ahead", is completely devoid of punctuation and, hence, can be read both ways.

Learn how to form a sentence, you fucking retard.

what a gay thread

Daily reminder that the 7nm chip being used in the new iPhones is made in China. The legitimate one I mean.

I'm not OP but shut the fuck up you sound like a moron.

learn to draw from context, before calling other people retarded you faux intellectual faggot.
I could understand what he meant on first try, even if he typed that shit like ooga booga where da rocks at troglodyte.
He said that American worries were unfounded, because chinks are stealing irrelevant stuff. It's right fucking there. Detach your fucking ego.

Chinks are just yellow whitoids

>China is ahead of the US
>is stealing American chip architecture

>I am in the semiconductor industry
>doesn’t say how China is ahead of the US
Btw do you know about June 4 Tiananmen Square massacre????!

Attached: image.jpg (680x665, 227K)

>China is ahead of the US
OP says the exact opposite retard

>Was talking with an American investor yesterday, he was bitching nonstop about stolen trade secrets and shit
>doesn't realise that America became the industrial powerhouse it did because someone stole the plans for the spinning jenny from the bongs

>cotton Jin is what industrialized the United States
>the north specifically went to war because the south, rich in cotton and could get it for free, was using slave labor instead of industrializing
Uh maybe it was because of cars or something

Okay Odysseus

Proof or never happened.

user what academic pathway you pursued
to land a job in micro chips industry?

unlike OP I actually work in semiconductors, I did an EE undergrad, statistics masters, phd in computational statistics, got an internship during my phd that was in singapore, now I work for a major company in taiwan

I guess OP is an european who is trying to find an outlet from his american inferiority complex from the last 100 years of history, it seems really common among europeans who cheer for china just to pray america is no longer their overlords

but as somebody who has lived in china, these europeans really have no idea what's in store for them. I'd say they would regret their words but most people don't have that kind of self-awareness even when things start going wrong.

>user what academic pathway you pursued
Economics and finance

>I'm European and I'm working in the semiconductor industry.
I am also European, familiar with clean room work and fabless. I am just not sure how that makes you or I an expert.

>Americans are so fucking afraid of China it's crazy because they are AT LEAST a decade ahead.
Got some facts to back that up with? After all it is not as if Intel imploded under the utter dominance of Chinese chips. Rather China is looking at RISC-V, which originated in the US.

>Was talking with an American investor yesterday, he was bitching nonstop about stolen trade secrets and shit,
That is a concern for anyone in the industry about to launch anything remotely groundbreaking. If, on the other hand, you are about to launch yet another 555 clone you have little to fear.

>like nigga, who give a fuck about fabless anyway 99% of the value is created before the foundry,
That just does not parse. Fabless is where most new things happen and people rely on TSMC to fab it. Intel has better processes but very few can access that.

>yeah China is stealing a scrap of a scrap don't shit yourself over that mate
There is a long, long tradition in the West in underestimating the enemy. I see this continues. Also it is clear you have no real personal experience from the Far East.

And yet you have the same punctuation as OP. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

>Got some facts to back that up with? After all it is not as if Intel imploded under the utter dominance of Chinese chips. Rather China is looking at RISC-V, which originated in the US.
retard

English, do you speak it, muthafukka?

>muh words dun matter is just context hehe
Reattach your brain you fucking retard

Fuck gringos and fuck chinos

Tell em Carlos

I've been in China for 6 years now.
The only difference here is the adoption rate, it's insanely fast. 95 percent of tech is rip offs from the west.