Can we cancel Sarah Mei?

Can we cancel Sarah Mei?

Attached: qOi3HTwf_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2018/09/25/protestors-call-on-salesforce-to-end-contract-with-border-patrol-agency/
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/25/salesforce-ceo-marc-benioff-raices-family-separation-scuba-diving
discourse.gnome.org/t/gnome-foundation-relationship-with-gnu-and-the-fsf/1786
redhat.com/en/blog/open-letter-free-software-foundation-board-directors
sfconservancy.org/news/2019/sep/16/rms-does-not-speak-for-us/
sarahmei.com/blog/2013/11/11/why-you-should-never-use-mongodb/
youtube.com/watch?v=svPDzNO6GQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sudo rm Sarah_Mei.sjw

sudo shred Sarah_Mei.sjw
sudo srm Sarah_Mei.sjw

Who?

The cunt who got stallman canceled

I don't know, can you?

May we? May you?

impressive how this cunt with 0 posts related to actual programming/software content get so much attention(inside twitter bubble of course). gladly irl she's insignificant.

shes just a HR person cosplaying a computer scientist.

Could she do it to anyone else? Why doesn't she?

Attached: 4-female-filmmakers-on-why-the-spirit-of-riot-grrrl-is-more-necessary-than-ever-1458228560-1213.jpg (1125x1123, 216K)

A person who has accomplished nothing in her life, finally accomplishes something, and in typical female fashion it was an attack on a person done through spreading lies.

she could have been a computer scientist, but, you know, men.

she's just a puppet, not the brain behind it

It keeps happening

Fuck off, she's cute

>>she

Attached: 2wop0j.png (458x339, 81K)

>cute

have sex incel

Yes, and it's easily done by ignoring her. Attention is the only thing they have.

lemme guess tranny

>cancel
You had one fucking job.

#abortSarah

Attached: abort-sara-mei.png (720x730, 156K)

guys this is someones mom. show some respect

And here's the joke she is referring to btw.

Attached: abort-sara-mei2.png (539x272, 31K)

abort her kids too

it's not someone's mom nor woman.

>a man forcing their narrative on abortions
If trannies weren't so fucking deluded, they would realize this is why TERF is a real thing and necessary.

post how she actually looks

We actually could, she's into this inclusiveness and diversity garbage but she literally works for a company that has been under fire for being in bed with ICE and CBP.

techcrunch.com/2018/09/25/protestors-call-on-salesforce-to-end-contract-with-border-patrol-agency/
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/25/salesforce-ceo-marc-benioff-raices-family-separation-scuba-diving

It's clearly a censorship, pro-choice stab. I can't believe these people are this brain dead, they must be malicious.

Yeah right. I'm sure Stallman was the one who was keeping her, a javascript developer who doesn't understand the difference between free software and open source, from becoming the biggest name in open source software.

>trying to give her a boogeyman "xyz Jow Forums group" to blame when her career implodes
How about no?

What is she doing there, can we potentially dig up some dirt on the cunt?

These

Autistic joke but really not that bad.

Afraid of some swj cunt who literally managed to fuck up future of free software.

Stop being a spineless cuck. We either get things right or burn everything to the ground. No fucking survivors.

1st rule of any dumb twitter thread:
Who is this person and why should I give a fuck what they say.

Why is this white bitch playing dressup as an asian? Is her last name really Mei? She should be fired for cultural appropriation.

Go ahead. Do it then. You can't because these people shield themselves behind their "ideology", you're posting on an imageboard that's archived and associated with Jow Forums. Good fucking luck.

get your eyes and test levels checked man.

There's no need to out yourself as a Jow Forums user, I got this information from other people not from Jow Forums that are trying to bring this to light in the first place. As long as you aren't dumb and post with a pepe avatar or some shit it's fine.

Shes not even a programmer, shes a community organizer

Fuck that guy he is either new or irrelevant cuck afraid of his own shadow.

I like this shithole because it was beautiful to witness people fight for a just cause.
It could be ruining the life of a idiot who tortured animals, kids or whatever or retaliation if someone literally kills freedom like this fucking cunt puppet.

Props to you user for thinking straight.

>she
>her

She cancelled Stallman, no one cares about what she says, but an example needs to be set that shows tech isn't willing to take it up the ass, they can't keep getting away with this, so play by their "cancellation" tactics.

>You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids").

This isn't either of those, no one has proposed any direct plan of action, just the vague idea of her cancellation, tranny.

What's the point? Cancel one and five random trannies take their place

She doesn't need to be a computer scientist nor be an acomplished person; she's a social terrorist with "morals" and a group behind it. That's the crème de la crème in today's victimhood culture. She only needed to portray herself as oppressed and the blue checkmark army flocked to her defense.

Attached: 20190921_091205.png (1440x1496, 277K)

That's not fully correct, she's just part of the witch hunt clan at twitter.

Attached: xldcHEg.jpg (468x468, 36K)

You just keep canceling until they're all gone, they're probably only in the few millions, we can do it!

#notmyMei

Attached: overwatch__summertime_mei_by_i_heart_link_dbo9kq6-pre.jpg (591x1351, 72K)

This was not a single cunt's job. There were many narrowminded people involved who hated rms anyway and wanted him gone. Just look around who in OUR community called for a step down, the mentally ills at twitter just kicked the ball off.

discourse.gnome.org/t/gnome-foundation-relationship-with-gnu-and-the-fsf/1786
redhat.com/en/blog/open-letter-free-software-foundation-board-directors
sfconservancy.org/news/2019/sep/16/rms-does-not-speak-for-us/

she's not a tranny?

So is it a joke about how depending on how courts rule about abortion they wouldn't let you abort a program anymore?

Attached: 1555523887868.png (700x700, 350K)

>now Stallman has the unmitigated gall to suggest that removing his disgusting jokes will KEEP WOMEN OUT
What does this mean? Has he honestly showed malice towards female developers?

my dude

There are thousands like her, though. And doing that could give her clones more fuel to be obnoxious on the internet.

Fucking this.

>Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
C.S Lewis was warning us against people like this loony.

You are retarded, something serious happened so stop with the fucking memes you dumb brainlet.

Conversation with you is like talking with bot who can just say two words.

Automatons like yourself usually have a handler so just admit you failed on this one and like bye bye. K? K!
See? I iz spikka yo language ej

Attached: Facepalm_FUCK_Maybe_If_I_Look_Again...Nope.gif (240x180, 2.37M)

I thought her database article was pretty good
sarahmei.com/blog/2013/11/11/why-you-should-never-use-mongodb/

#meitoo

Attached: Mei.png (603x612, 433K)

she started it user

Stop teasing you slut, we are trying to have a conversation here

Ooooo muchas gracias senor

Attached: 1563669624116.png (300x310, 4K)

Idk, looks like a guy in a wig and fifty extra pounds.

I called her out on twatter and she just called me stupid. And when I pressed further as to why she was doing this she never responded.
Fuck this whore.

>i would totally contribute in the 90s when C was king and having full knowledge of how memory and cpus work was a must
>ill never use gcc for example, the compiler that runs the world in one way or the other
>if it wasnt for RMS i would be one of the biggest contributors to several of the most advanced pieces of software ever to exist!
is this satire?

>i wont use any software he wrote
wonder if she's okay using software compiled by gcc

>open source
the new is showing

No

Because tech corporations are more powerful than you

It will happen eventually. These types tend to have a lot of skeletons in their closets.

Lol what the fuck? Open source and free software are two completely different things as their fucking names imply. Fuck this stupid cunt.

Yes

You know, I get why people might find the joke in poor taste, and is uasally better to leave hot button politics like that shit out, but really? It get a satirical bit from it if anything. I'll admit I dont know much about RMS, but he doesn't give off anti women's rights vibes. He gives off more aging hippie anti corp vibes with autismo that he clearly hasn't learned from.

Attached: 1556669565677.jpg (800x800, 333K)

Glad you took time to check her twitter bio to use the correct pronoun, otherwise you'd be cancelled

That's such a Karen thing to do

Stallman's own stupid mouth got him cancelled

Everything he said was logically correct.

Oh look a pedo

Why do people keep making these posts like the social terrorists actually believe what they say? They have weaponized victimhood to get their way in all things, and that's all it is. Everything is just an excuse to get outraged. It doesn't matter how reasonable you are, if they want you gone they will find a way to label you a heartless monster. If you're an autist, that just makes it easier.

Are you trolling or did you unironically believe the news?

The media got Stallman canceled.
Never delude yourself that a bunch of schizophrenics on twitter can accomplish any more than a sperg on this board.
The media got Stallman canceled.

have sex incel

Yes but he said it in the fucking MIT email list during a time when MIT was on damage control for the whole Epstein debacle. It was pants on head retarded thing to do even if what he was saying was right.

maybe she is a female -> to male -> to female tranny?

>Karen
reddit pls

Coraline Ada ehmke is worse

While you may be right from the perspective of self-protection, promoting self-censorship is still pretty cucky senpai.

>muh shitty animated movie
>muh goddess who literally invented computers
You can almost see the thought process he went through when coming up with that stupid name

maybe that adolf guy was onto something

That would involve using twitter. Only twitter can cancel people. This thread is lost.

Is Sarah Mei the least likable person in tech?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2013-11-12-at-3.27.59-PM.png (467x199, 34K)

It's not even about self censorship dude. He could have just made such comments on his personal blog it would have been fine. But the man hit "reply all" at his workplace and said some shit that had nothing to do with his work and from his employers perspective made them a target and brought unwanted attention to their door. Now as a business they where forced to choose a side and suprise suprise it was the one pressured by the media.
If you want to make a separate argument that the media shouldn't be able to influence businesses or the personal lives of people to the degree they do and with complete impunity thats fine, and I would agree with you. But Stallman did fuck up severely here, it sucks and I am really sad it happened and he certainly didn't deserve it, but you would have to be autistic not to see the potential backlash such an action would cause. Oh wait...

Some contenders:
Coraline Ehmke
Anyone involved in outreachy
Jacob Appelbaum was an annoying prick but he got #cancelled

Coraline lives to cause strife, when the Apollo 11 source code got put on Github she made a big deal about it getting CoC'd and caused an incredibly unnecessary amount of drama in doing so.

does anyone want to be around people like this? Are they well-liked in their own social circles? It just seems weird that people who seem to want nothing more than to make life unbearable somehow have social power.

i thought it was a private mailing list
it the cunt didn't tell the media, nobody had cared since everyone at mit knows him

You don't go to them, they come to you, and then you're forced to associate with them or risk them throwing a tantrum and destroying you.

youtube.com/watch?v=svPDzNO6GQk
Nobody cares about trannies and social justice. Stop paying attention to it and it will go away you retards.