America is the technologically best country in the world

America is the technologically best country in the world.

Attached: Capture.png (555x522, 687K)

Maybe in the 60's

what does that even mean?

so what if you have a bunch of machines to feed fat goyim cattle

Name a technologically better country. I'll wait.

It means nearly all major computer chips, operating systems and major software packages are designed in the USA

The rest of the world could die and none of those things would be majorly impacted, if the USA disappeared the world would be set back immeasurably and nearly grind to an instant halt

Japan, China, Europe

It's true sadly

isn't that mostly outsourced to india now?
which is why windows and other software is so terrible nowdays

>isn't that mostly outsourced to india now?
no

>noooo chinese man you can't just develop 5G in our country
>what do you mean "we are a decade behind china" thats not possible

Attached: 1561861224676.png (322x380, 105K)

Yes. It is. I can't deny that more innovation happens in the USA than any other country.
Shame there's a 3rd world murder rate and the worst poverty I have seen in a developed country.

yeah you are right china designed more computer chips and operating systems than the USA and the USA is behind china

>more innovation
Maybe, if you call finding new ways to exploit people with utter bullshit "innovation".

>utter bullshit "innovation".
Name the major parts of computer technology that have been invented and developed in other parts of the world that fundamentally power the life changing devices such as personal computers and cell phones and the networking of the internet. Things such as chips and operating systems

*blokkeert je pad*

Attached: nl.png (266x177, 336)

>chips

It doesn't matter if your shitty country designed all major computer chips, operating systems and major software packages and at the same time destroyed latinoamerican countries such as argentina, brazil, chile, etc, asian countries as siria and paquistan and your propaganda is merely made by an illogical and irrational love for money

your shitty speech is freedom but when it comes to another people then turns out to egocentrism and pride

Where is Alaska?

Name one American thing developed in last decade that has done anything good for freedom. There's none, everything is just to make profit and enslave people.

literally nobody on earth cares about "latino American countries" nothing happens there

>Name one American thing developed in last decade that has done anything good for freedom. There's none, everything is just to make profit and enslave people.
holy shit talk about moving the goal posts

"the rest of the world cannot develop anything but if they did it would totally be 'more fredomy'"

>This globe
Why is Alaska gone?

What is that? Sorry, I can't hear you over this twin booster landing...

Attached: SPACEX Falcon Heavy Twin Booster Landing - 2018-02-06.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

>japan still uses windows 8
>china just copies america
>in europe the most popular programming language is PHP

>PHP
based if true

i do and you should do as well, both of us are living on the same planet so why are you so selfish?

>PHP
source please, I want to know

>i do and you should do as well, both of us are living on the same planet so why are you so selfish?
bro what are you even talking about, we are talking about the fact that the USA designs all the good technical shit that powers all our computers and the very internet itself and you are like "but bolivia does not have a good GDP" as if that is the problem of the USA in any way

Attached: 4c296d454b2af71c9f76b821f243335c54f5897721484399913bc9fc4d9b9193.jpg (750x750, 82K)

>problem of the USA
well they caused it

pretty sure south america is a shithole full of poverty without america "causing it"

nice bait
amerimuts only technological advancement lies in production of personal electric scooters capable of standing 1000lbs of weight

Who is it you use to send your astronauts to the ISS again? Begins with an R.

Bolivia does not care about having the last revision of GDP's or the last freezer with wifi they care about their roots and culture.

But recognizing only the technology improvement that made USA on the earlies years do not justify all the damage USA had made to others countries because of profit. I really hope you can open your eyes and see USA uses militar forces to alter reality

In what country was the computer chip you are using right now designed?

>Bolivia does not care about having the last revision of GDP's or the last freezer with wifi they care about their roots and culture.
yeah they care more about getting a next meal and living in crushing poverty with 10 years less life expectancy than real countries

Where is alaska?

I hope both the US and China disappear and that we'll have a technological/communications blackout. I seriously hope. We desperately need a new Dark Age.

Attached: 1548986288877.png (508x318, 171K)

China. God. I swear ameritards with their statistical average of 90 IQ really try hard with those "muh I am the greatest" baits.

Sure, blame Bolivia for a 10 years less life expectancy when in USA obesity is actually a HUGE problem

Netherlands.
They have ASML, the only reason computers are still progressing.

>China
designed?

no

Probably a better problem to have that you are so prosperous as a nation that even your poor are too well fed than having people starve to death tbqh

What other country in history has had the problem of their poorest people being too fat?

Not anymore they aren't. Pooh Bear subsidizes the absolute fucking shit out of Chinese companies. They'll reign supreme because of literal free money. Meanwhile the US disappears into its own asshole because of all the gun/sjw/racism/trump/trade problems. Good times.

The US has always had a relative state of peace in comparison to other countries. During WW1 and most of WW2, it was left unharmed, and even on the Cold War, there was hardly a real threat that the US would be invaded and destroyed (the geographic positioning helped this quite a lot, invading an European country is easy as fuck).
This means that burguerland was a place were you could develop tech without the european worry of being invaded, and jews would be highly motivated by the state in order to give muricas a tech/employment advantage or some shit like this.
Nowadays, most of the tech in the world is maintained by global effort, tho. Even the ones who started in the US.
Free Software projects are mostly internationally maintained, and proprietary ones are outsourced to the whole world.
Suse is one of the server leaders and is from germany.
Canonical is from south africa, and leads IoT.
Japan makes plenty of good tech, so does Other asian countries.
Brazil (at least used to) lead deep sea oil research
China also does independent tech quite a bit, as it can't rely on western resources mostly, and can only copy it then add their own shit.

>>japan still uses windows 8
>>in europe the most popular programming language is PHP
And that's a good thing

Tell is a better problem to the fructose that makes you fat.

>>The US has always had a relative state of peace in comparison to other countries.
Siria, Paquistan, Chile, Peru, Argentina, Japan are waving at you.

I mean peace for the US. they fucked other people over

Last time I went to the US the faggot waitress told me I had to give her my card so she can swipe it behind the counter instead of giving me the machine
Backwards ass country

Ah, i'm sorry then.

Scandi, Negro.

Olivetti invented the personal computer 15 years ahead of Gates and Jobs, releasing the Programma 101 in 1965. Every single American company just rolled along and soon IBM even acquired Olivetti and based it's future products on the Programma line.
Everything the US can lay claim to with technology is only thanks to Olivetti. Oh, and Italy also invented ¾ of the stuff you use on a daily basis. You didn't even exist while we were having the reinassance.

>Soviet engineer accredited for development of early cellphone technology
>USSR launched first space station, first man in open space, first satellite and deployed the world's first ICBM

Why is Maine underwater?

>Olivetti
are you on drugs?

USSR had shit consumer technology.

You forgot South Korea.

not really

probably china or taiwan or japan

No we arent, or else I would be rocking gigabit connection and never having downtime when on nobile

ASML is European, without them the USA becomes a third world shithole.

True, specifically California. How can thirdies and europoors even compete when all their top tech professionals are moving to the US?

>Fax is a technological miracle
>Brake-less cars are a technological miracle
>Europe is a country

*laughs in net neutrality*

>True, specifically the first 3rd world US state
People are running away from SV. Complacency and scamming startups ran the place to the fucking ground.

Attached: 1521243205476.gif (417x234, 1.82M)

Romania

Don't you guys have data caps?

>Country
>Europe
tard

>muh consumerism

This. They invented future transportation

Attached: patinete-eléctrico-e-twow-booster-s-gris_opt-nwfv5tzxaxmyzab49n5cjguocha3kk40kxng2ex77e.jpg (500x505, 19K)

I assume any pro china remarks are chinese propoganda

Why are Alaska and Hawaii excluded?

My friend in Shanghai occasionally shows me the public utilities there. Technologically it's a fair step ahead of western europe and a massive step beyond the usa.

Those chips aren't produced in the USA.

Attached: 1562445959013.jpg (565x542, 58K)

It's better than JS but worse than pretty much everything else.

Judging China by Shanghai is like judging the US by Boston or Russia by St Pidorsburg

Alaska and Hawaii stronk, remove burger.

>Technologically it's a fair step ahead of western europe and a massive step beyond the usa.
Not sure you understand the difference between deployment and technological superiority.
China has advanced infrastructure because almost all of it was built in the last 20 years.

Isn't that exactly the same thing OP is doing? Most of the USA's infrastructure is third-world tier, just like china.

gb2 sosach

Alaskans are some of the most nationalistic Americans, even their separatist party uses the US constitution and Bill of Rights

Russia, China, Japan, Germany, India, Africa

USSR.

RUnited States of America?

If we up and abandoned our role as world police and fixed our broken intellectual property laws we would be.

>America is the technologically best country in the world
Yes with constant power outages, shittiest most expensive ISPs win the west, lead in drinking water, crumbling infrastructure all so we can blow up middle eastern civilians and subsidize lolita sex islands

The only country that can currently send people to space regularly and reliably isn't the US. It's Russia.

>inb4 but russa-

no, nobody else can do it. by default russia wins the tech race.

>buuuut they can almos-

but they cant yet.

I see USA becoming a glorified Canada in the future, there's nothing they're doing to keep their superiority outside of... Google?

Silicon Valley will become Canada's Waterloo :^)

lol we can't even figure out that insurance companies are making billions off of people's need for healthcare while contributing absolutely nothing

>No, don't use Huawei tech, instead use Google Services and Amazon Web Services and Windows 10!

>Android ecosystem in china is almost google free
>Huawei developing it's own OS based off the same design as Fuschia
>Chinese AI and web tech corporations exploding
tick tock

Cope.
People leave when they've saved up enough money to live like kings in whatever flyover shithole you're from. Doesn't change the fact that people are moving in for tech jobs faster than they're leaving.

This has been driving up prices in other cities, lol. People work for a startup, make millions when they sell their shares, and buy mansions in cheap states.