RIP Safari

It will not possible for uBlock Origin to work with the upcoming Safari 13 / macOS Catalina release

Attached: 1028px-Safari_browser_logo.svg.png (1028x1024, 263K)

It'd be sad if safari wasn't the Internet explorer of macos

The problem is that people on MacOS actually use Safari.

So it's their problem if they want to use pseudo-browser.

Safari is specifically optimized for apple hardware

>apple hardware
no such thing in terms of mac os, it's standard x86.

An another good reason to switch to a better browser such like Firefox ;)

and its somehow still the shittiest browser on the market right now.

>people
Those humans aren't people, they are sheep, mindless sheep.

are you actually retarded?

nobody uses macOS anyways

Safari is not the WORST browser in the world, at least as far as the MacOS ecosystem is concerned. But it was never really number 1 or 2. So this isn't a huge deal. But it is stupid for Apple to push developers out.

I forgot Safari even exists. It's almost pointless since Chromium is way better and it wouldn't take much for them to just rebrand it. Not like macfags would even notice their entire OS is rebranded FreeBSD and various outdated software.

>Chromium
hello, mr. merchant

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1522304129983.gif (498x278, 1.06M)

Attached: 1541634735737.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

>dude just use 1blocker now
>available in teh app store

Attached: 4L_K7QjsBpy.jpg (180x220, 13K)

host file still exists

>Safari is specifically optimized for apple hardware
Safari is specifically optimized to provide the greatest internet experience. The internet doesn't feel the same when you're using another browser. I choose to call Safari an "Internet Experience Provider", whereas everything else is a mere "Internet browser".

Tampermonkey doesn't work either which means Jow Forums X won't work in Safari anymore. Safari is a nice browser but unfortunately its produced by a homosexual company.

based

>bu... bu... but apple sells privacy as a service!!! nooooooooooooo this cant be happeningggg!

apple sells shit, and people buy it because itards.
and then apple sell them out, because itards

BASTE

Attached: 20895744.png (1698x1558, 1.76M)

what would be a good alternative?

wiping pajeetOS and installing gentoo

Attached: 1538745829206.png (828x1418, 166K)

Fuck off racist your time is up.

t. Ijeet

Attached: 1568270427289.png (1036x1402, 378K)

Hosts file + adguard and done. Also, it's the baked in OS default browser. Everyone I know who has a mac has firefox or some other browser in addition to safari. For those who are not very specific about their computing habits, safari is to them what IE is to plainbrains on windows.

b

>being this retarded

S

S

This won't unmake Safari from being the greatest web browser senpai

kek

The only people who use Safari are white girls in college. Everyone who's not a braindead retard only uses Safari to download absolutely any other browser.

At least we have Ungoogled Chromium to fall back on.

Safari "Just Werks" and is the least battery draining of all the browsers on OSX, to my knowledge.

Not saying you're lying OP but I'd like to see some sources to back up that claim.

So wait, is this just safari being retarded, or does this have an impact on webkit more broadly?

At least it is better than firefox.

Attached: reverse.png (766x742, 518K)

hahaahahaha
No.

t. iJeet

Attached: poop.png (1440x848, 427K)

bass

chrome is a battery hog

It's true and Chrome is going the same way.

S

S

Attached: 1565941387322.jpg (1247x810, 138K)

>people

Viola Bailey

There's 30gb+ of her on Imagefap.

this

BASF

It's much better on battery than any chromium browser or (until recently, if you're using the beta or nightly builds) Firefox. I was never a fan, but I used it for that reason alone. Switched to the beta version of Firefox though and it seems most of the battery life issues have been fixed.

better on Macbooks I should add.