I love my Gnome tablet!

I love my Gnome tablet!

Attached: apps.png (940x529, 380K)

KDE tablet better

Attached: librem5.png (737x474, 409K)

Komfy

Based and Kpilled

only women are into smartphones and tablets

I'm really looking forward to seeing linux on mobiles, but I think that UX and security is going to be a massive problem.

Can Linux switch between laptop and tablet mode yet?

Gnome 3 is useless at everything

Linux is a kernel

gnome 3.34 just broke dash to dock

Does ANYONE like this shit? I really don’t get it. Why can’t I just open up a small search menu in the bottom left or right like every other DE? This design just makes zero sense for a desktop

>using extensions

>t. gnome dev

>like every other DE
That's what they want to avoid, looking like any other. They want it to have identity, you can easily tell windows with it's bottom bar, mac os with dock+globalmenu bar, GNU/Linux with Gnome-shell

>Why can’t I just open up a small search menu in the bottom left or right
Because it doesn't make sense to introduce another menu, when you already have the activities overview.

What breaks more, gnome or Arch? Never seen a gnome 3 upgrade where something didn't break. Fucking piece of shit garbage, just to show you that having a company behind you doesn't mean you can do better than the "basement dwellers" that are actually better programmers than you.

What model tablet?

what is the proper way to pronounce GNOME? I say gnou-mee myself

The top bar in its default state is a waste of space. The devs should work on that.

i pronounce it as it is written

>GEE-NOME-EE
Is the correct pronunciation.

That's not true at all. Dash to dock is the only aspect of Gnome that I've had "break" in years, if you can even call it breaking. You can turn it off, or use the newest, held back for approval version from Github. The instructions to do this are on the Gnome Extensions website.

Using extensions on GNOME is like putting a rail on an AK. You're ruining a perfectly good design.

Dash to panel works

Not if you use the one from the AUR.

Why the fuck would you want your search to be hidden the corner of your screen? Are you so much of a brainlet that you will forget what you are searching for if the full screen is used to show you results? The ONLY reason to want searches confined to the corner is Windows Stockholm Syndrome. It makes 0 sense from the perspective of actually using the search function.

What's the point of a small search menu? Are you going to be doing other things on your desktop while searching for a program?

ok? now answer his question