Stop using the internet at home

How much time do you waste everyday? Go on a internet diet. You’re an addict. Try using the internet outside the house instead, you will save money, you will get more done, you and your life in general will improve. Create, read, clean up your room, live a better existence, it will help you not live a depressing bitter existence.

Attached: EE0912EC-F04C-422F-AE45-7E5043E67CCD.png (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kiMcX3Fa2Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

I tried to do the "spend more time outside" meme and I ran out of things to do quickly, time on my computer is unironically better for my self development
I do workout in front of my computer though

>I ran out of things to do
Not wanting to do things is not the same as running out of things to do.

no fuck u

nah there's simply not that much to do
I've done all the hikes near me and seen all the attractions

>dude go places then play on our phone

no u

and use public wifi? no thanks.

>wow I was out with my friends socializing

Attached: o-CELL-PHONE-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 1.59M)

>he doesn't vpn into his server

Why? The internet is the greatest invention humanity ever constructed. Imagine telling someone 50 years ago about it, and then saying you're trying not to use it. They would call you retarded.

So your house is cleaned and organized already? Your parents don’t need help doing anything? Your neighborhood is clean and pristine? Your city has such a high tax base that everything gets done all the time when it’s required and no volunteers are needed? There’s no art forms that interest you? Nothing goes through your mind that you don’t need to write it down in order to think through it and understand yourself or the world around you better? You don’t cook at all or have any interest in cooking? Hiking is all you do?

I have the Internet.

>Create, read
I do this with Internet access, OP.

>clean up your room
>room
How old do you think I am, exactly?

>How old do you think I am, exactly?
Yeah, exactly. I have a whole messy house that needs organizing .

I don't have a house, but yeah, that's my point. I've been living by myself for at least 10 years now.

>So your house is cleaned and organized already?
yes
>Your parents don’t need help doing anything?
they don't
>Your neighborhood is clean and pristine?
it sure is, and my lawn is cut and gardens weeded
>Your city has such a high tax base that everything gets done all the time when it’s required and no volunteers are needed?
you're really reaching here
>There’s no art forms that interest you?
plenty. I do them at home or on the computer
>Nothing goes through your mind that you don’t need to write it down in order to think through it and understand yourself or the world around you better?
that's also something I do at home or on the computer
>You don’t cook at all or have any interest in cooking?
I do. this doesn't fill up a day

But user, I'm more productive because I have access to the internet.
I can study for my uni classes, learn about cool new programming languages, work on my personal projects, collaborate with my friends on the other side of the world for their projects, find books to read whether for my own interest or otherwise, lots of things.
Plus I already do things outside like cycling and general adult tasks, and the internet helps me educate myself on these topics when I need it.
What's the big deal?

There's a difference between not doing other things because you're addicted to one thing versus being addicted to one thing because you're not doing other things. My case is the latter.

>outside the house
No. Too scary.
>Create, read
No. Too much work.
>clean up your room
Already as clean as it's going to get. I'm not a slob, I'm just a neat freak with too many belongings and not enough living space.

Point being, I'm not suffering because I'm addicted, I'm addicted because I'm suffering. If I could just "lel go outside" then I wouldn't spend all day in front of the computer in the first place.

>inb4 stop being such a pussy
I know my problem is that I'm a pussy, I don't need to be told that. But I'm too much of a pussy to stop being such a pussy. If I could just stop being such a pussy, I'd have done it by now.

Luke doesn’t have internet at home

youtube.com/watch?v=kiMcX3Fa2Us

I'll be getting a pi 4 to replace my desktop. No need for more. Monk mode engaged.

stay in your thread shill

New thread coming up, bucko