Which are you using?

Which are you using?

Attached: 1556063121189.jpg (1376x2894, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you want to know?

Sphere browser is spyware. Kys, shill.

the best browser on the market - Opera

"ungoogled" chromium is the most retarded browser in existence

Opera

>anything cancerium based
List trashed.

Firefox like any sane person

just like windows retards who think they've de-windows windows by installing ltsc and disabling some services

Firefox.
Would use IceCat but last time I did it was unusable...
Is it fixed?

I agree, I can't get any of my fucking extensions working on it.

no, and it's highly insecure. don't fall for these meme lists.

Google Chrome. I don't care if the government spies on me and sells my data.

Has anybody used Epic? Hows the usability for it?

Attached: Epic-Privacy-Browser.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

Qutebrowser, keeping my eye on Otter. Qtwebengine is pretty good, can't speak for how good it is on Windows though.

vivaldi

Anything from the chrome extensions store can be installed, but you have to use some tool to download them as unpacked extensions, then load them that way (unless the extension developer already releases an unpacked version, in which case, just download that one)

IceCat with uBO
It has its problems but I'm yet to find anything better

Attached: 1569072094643.png (819x827, 16K)

>pale meme is only mid tier

ok tranny

It was until they threw out presto now it's just a shitty bloated chrome reskin.
God I miss presto opera.

ur mom

Firefox, there is no perfect browser anymore so I picked my poison and stuck with it

pale moon

firefox because using some janky browser that a university kid made as some "project" doesn't sound secure to me.

Chromium

Vivaldi, Firefox, and Brave

>the market
LMAOOO

Attached: shavdesofnicole201908220003.jpg (1080x1350, 221K)

im not sane but i use firefox too!

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (780x438, 75K)

Firefox on desktop, Bronite and Opera on mobile
Would be good if you could change the search engine, you're forced to use their shitty """""secure""""" search engine.

waterfox
>but why???
well firefox and latest FF dev load pages very slowly which WF doesnt also i stopped using chromuim based because they are gonna kill uB origin

It's literal spyware. Why are windows users this stupid?

>icecat is highly insecure
Please explain

It feels like trying to keep completely private is unrealistic for me at this point.
I'm already using Windows and have a few social media accounts, all my data is out there already.

I'm just using Vivaldi now because I like the way it looks the best.

Modded Palemoon and CM Browser

horrible bait

You really should not use the word 'botnet' like that. That isn't a joke (unlike that mongoloid picture you drew)

the dumbest comment of the month, congrats

firefox

you don't get ESR updates as they're released

Falkon. The only thing it does wrong in terms of privacy is failing to sufficiently cripple ads, which isn't even rightfully the client's responsibility in the first place, the server is the one disrespecting the client's privacy by sending the ads in the first place. It also doesn't do anything especially wrong in terms of feature support. So in other words, as a browser -- discounting things that aren't even its fault -- it's perfect.

Also a qute fan. Its downsides are pretty negligible. Keyboard-driven usability is actually upside for me and I don't really mind the sub-par adblocking. Not to mention it consumes little RAM on my 4gb laptop.
Had my eyes on Falkon and Otter for a while but never tried them out yet.

horrible bait

I'm trying it out now and it's pretty nice. My main question is what the benefit of the keybinding-based layout is as a whole. I vastly prefer it in text editors, but since browsers by nature require less motion, it's harder to see the point. Perhaps once you get into the flow of it, it becomes much nicer.

Firefox

There is no benefit. Its for vim autists who think vim-like keyboard navigation (which qutebrowser doesn't even have since you aren't navigating text, it just follows the same general idea of pressing single letter keys or shift+letter keys) is somehow superior. Even Chrome provides most of those keybindings, it just makes finding what keybindings are available more difficult. Navigating a webpage with keyboard is awful. very few websites work well like that. No one enjoys pressing tab until they get to the link they want, especially on a website with complex formatting and a header bar and sidebars and you have no idea which one pressing tab will move into. moving the mouse over it is much easier. The only real benefit is I assume you get most of your vim keybindings when editing text in a text box.

user.js Firefox

Have you ever actually used a browser with vim navigation? You don't have tab around through all the clickables. That's how it works when you don't have that functionality. Any vim extension will let you hit f, which will place labels on all the clickables. Then just type the label characters to "click" that link and go to it. It's very fast and not at all like what you describe.
With Vimium on Chromium-based browsers, you don't seem to get the binds when editing textboxes, but the benefit is the navigation. it just werks.

surf + tabbed + dmenu + patches and custom scripts

I want to kill you commie fucks

ungoogled chromium

>Any vim extension will let you hit f, which will place labels on all the clickables. Then just type the label characters to "click" that link and go to it.
sounds nice but not that much better than just using a mouse. As far as I can tell this is the only novel feature they provide. What about dropdowns, hamburger menus, and other elements that do something when you hover over them?

Why can't anyone beat Chrome? Isn't Firefox doing gay SJW shit on top of their privacy advocacy? They need to get serious, there aren't many privacy advocates anymore. They can't dilute what they're about.

I'm using Brave, but it's based on Chromium so it's still part of the botnet I'm sure.

>Why can't anyone beat Chrome?
Because Google services are integrated into fucking everything and their browser naturally communicates faster.

Chrome because I am part of the Google masterrace

That's fucking cool, I'm the original user you responded to, this really makes it much better than it was before. I managed to set 4chanX up on here, it's becoming really pleasant to use.

Edgium

Attached: 1567304042946.jpg (598x331, 16K)

Why do people still use brave? Didn't everyone jump ship because it was found out the developers were slimeballs who literally stole money by pretending that they were going to give it to someone else? how can anyone trust that kind of person with their privacy? they are probably trying to build a botnet if they aren't already sold out to some sleazy foreign botnet.

>not using k-meleon
kek

Attached: kmelogo.gif (150x220, 12K)

You're welcome. In the future, I would recommend criticizing things after seeing evidence of a fault or possibly after trying something yourself, rather than going off of assumptions and internet FUD. It will improve the quality of your life and your online communications greatly.

On both GNU/LInux and Windows:

- Firefox ESR + a lot of changes in about:config, user.js, and userchrome.css.

- Also vivaldi + a lot of changes in chrome://flags.

Both are great. Everything else is placebo autism.

tor alpha with umatrix

I use Firefox in every device I have: Smartphone, Laptop (Linux) and Desktop (windows). Has worked well for me, and has everything I need. Used to use Chromium and Waterfox before, but Chromium had that ridiculous memory usage and waterfox was just very slowly updated after FF64 bit came to windows. .

seamonkey

I'm considering switching from Firefox to Chrome just because it shits the bed more frequently and Jow Forums X doesn't work properly on FF.
Other than that and the gay ass logo I really want to stick with FF but they're forcing my hand.

Why dont you use Greasemonkey and install 4chanX inside it? I have always used 4chanX that way and I havent had any problem with this so far, works as it should be. The native extension is garbage, I know that.

It's this issue github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x/issues/2313 that bothers me most really, among a couple of other minor ones that seem FF only.
I use Violent Monkey though, should I switch to Grease?

Well, you lose absolutely nothing on trying, its not a big deal. For me this feature has always worked as it should on Greasemonkey+4chanX.

>he doesn't use the based lex_6000 build from nnm

isnt grease BoTNET/proprietary now?

>Firefox three tiers below Icecat
>Anything Chromium-based in top tier
Retardation.

Isnt the Tampermonkey the propiertary one? At least when I last checked Greasemonkey was opensource and avaiable at GitHub. And personally I dont mind little telemetry if there even is one in Greasemonkey. And besides, pretty much everything tracks you nowdays, cant help that. At least Greasemonkey works for me, and thats all I want it to do.

please only post the updated version of that image

Attached: spyware.png (989x1868, 644K)

>Brave lacks full add-on support

Qute is the browser I've always wanted. It's the lightsaber of browsers, and only properly wielded in the right hands. All normal people can manage is to slice open the belly of a Tauntaun.

This is a complete misrepresentation of the Qute browsing experience.
I advise setting quick marks via lowercase m. Then you see the power of Qute. I navigate to new sites, swap tabs, and refresh much quicker without a mouse. If I'm on a site that isn't really compatible, no problem. I reach over for the mouse.

>I navigate to new sites, swap tabs, and refresh much quicker without a mouse
Knew you qutebrowser autists were retards. In chrome on mac:
cmd+T: new tab
cmd+L: address bar (moves cursor to address bar and selects all so its easy to go to a new site without opening a new tab or to edit the current url for whatever reason)
cmd+N: new window
cmd+R: refresh
cmd+shift+R: hard refresh
cmd+[0-9] jump to tab
theres a shortcut for bookmarks but it eludes me right now
on windows just replace cmd with ctrl

qutebrowser isn't the only thing that has keyboard shortcuts. the only thing it has is f to tag all the links and then jump to one/click on one by typing its tag, which is a lot of mental overhead compared to just clicking something in the same amount of time

The neocities faggot is retarded and thinks captive portal detection is a botnet. He's the most dangerous kind of retard: the one who doesn't know what he's talking about but knows just enough to be dangerous.

>which is a lot of mental overhead

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 91K)

Bookmark is Ctrl+D, at least on Firefox.

Naked Browser in an android VM

Still not how Qute works. I'll never understand how people can be so opinionated over something they've never even tried.

Thats what I thought because I used to accidentally hit it all the time when trying to edit text (macOS has some emacs-style text editing shortcuts) but its not working for me right now

Thanks for providing good counterpoints and showing me what I failed to consider. Really makes me rethink my take on qutebrowser.

Brave.
Why use anything else?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-21 18-42-09.png (985x767, 137K)

regular-ass firefox you autists

chromiuim

>Search privately with DuckDuckGo

>privately
>DuckDuckGo

Firefox. I'm more concerned with Apple+Google getting a rendering monopoly on the Web than anything else, and Icecat 68ESR isn't out yet. If Qutebrowser had a Gecko or Servo backend I'd switch full time in a heartbeat.

>no Edge
Fail

Edge is a Chromium skin now. There's no reason at all to use it.

I provided those above. You're welcome to scroll up.

your provided points:
>I navigate to new sites, swap tabs, and refresh much quicker without a mouse
my counterpoint: chrome can do all of those things without mouse

your counterpoint:
>HURR QUTE IS DIFFERENT I SWEAR MUH VIM ELITISM

Brave.

Is "ungoogled Chromium" an actual thing?

I thought that the Google botnet was baked deep into the Chrome/Chromium builds, and it didn't even matter.

apparently i'm the only person in the entire thread who uses Safari

Attached: 1564523483216.jpg (500x500, 49K)

fag

keep hating, it's comfy

Attached: 1564772651855.jpg (262x206, 9K)

OK user. You've clearly never used Qute. Botnet has keyboard shortcuts too, so it must be the same.

But I like waterfox

firefox audio/video keeps going out of sync

should i just switch to Chrome? kinda fed up.