Kek or cringe?

kek or cringe?

Attached: Annotazione 2019-09-21 175840.png (905x574, 774K)

yikes

best tech youtuber

he's extremely reddit but whatever

Literally reddid as a person

his twitter is pretty cringe, the youtube channel is ok

comfy

I find him pretty annoying, making long videos on empty subjects just to get over the 10 minute mark.

a mix of both, still pretty informative if youre a normie

>you're a normie if you don't know all the inner workings of old devices
right

>empty subjects
Are you literally retarded?

Attached: 1493744918424.jpg (640x640, 67K)

He has gay mannerisms. Probably homo, but based. Extremely niche, high quality and entertaining tech videos. There's nothing quite like it on YouTube. I watch every single one of his new videos. There's a bunch of older ones that I haven't seen yet.

Attached: 1495576614698.png (690x535, 43K)

>his twitter is pretty cringe
I looked it up and didn't see any mentions of politics or trump for at least a month or two, by twitter standards that's a pretty fucking good account

Based

You missed the bio

Clearly autism levels, but the depth he goes into and how well he explains things makes me want to dab and twerk.

His voice... bad

Everything about his presentation is r*ddit but his topics at least interesting most of the time

>bad voice

You're like a babby, watch this

Attached: 8bikeguy.webm (778x460, 650K)

he's bearable for a faggot

He is literally pic related

Attached: 377fc88c7ddbbed65ed7005d186863aa[1].png (500x375, 175K)

He kinda seems like that type of dude who became gay just because he doesn't want to have to deal with women's bullshittery anymore

>t. normie on vacation
feel free to prove me wrong, but let me remind you that you are on a technology board

What's the story behind these videos? Is a neighbor of his so obsessed they harass him in the local park and video him getting some exercise? Am I supposed to think the nerd is dumb for getting exercise or that the guy filming him has severe autism?

Yes

It's from a video of him showing hist "typical" day.
He wants to show everyone how normal he is

>72850927
>9
This faggot is so fucking cringey

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (264x205, 130K)

not as much as your post

fuck you

checked

Great video

>browsing shitter

Mom! Look at how I quoted everyone again!