What am I in for Jow Forums?

>What am I in for Jow Forums?

Attached: 20190921_181400.jpg (3024x4032, 3.28M)

See if it fits up your asshole.

Not being able to fly by planes.

Electronic shit.

Maybe it runs Samsung Dex?
That would be cool.

It actually does, but I am not sure about linux on dex tho

The newest generation of Samsung phones are so fast that I am seriously thinking of throwing out my computer forever and just using my phone for everything.
Disclaimer: I don't game or edit video.

a more expensive s10+

if all you're doing is social media shit and streaming video, then there's really no reason for you to have anything else
there's also no reason to be on Jow Forums, either, but you do you, I guess

A phone that's too big for your pocket but too small for the pen (the only feature worth noting about) to be useful.

sorta sounds really comfy

Worse PPI than the S10/+ and no expandable memory

It can do remote desktop no problem, but I guess that's really just video and input buffering. That's probably the only "serious work" item I ever do on my S9.

Samsung has LOD. So you can run Ubuntu on a 2560 by 1440 pixel display from your Note 10. That sounds pretty impressive to me. It's not a toy.

I've actually thought this would be a fun thing to attempt for a few weeks, no computing devices except a single phone. For something like editing photos I think it could still somewhat manage but right now I'm playing wow classic so it's not really an option

>no jack
retard

You're buying a $1000 phone and balking at buying a $7 adapter?

Yeah, i have the phone on a payment plan. I don't want to shell out even more money for a feature that shouldn't have been taken out for a phone that is ment for power users

>adapter
whats the point?
i would buy any chinkshit device with better specs at lower price that support boot loader unlock
>inb4 chink botnet
google botnet , Samsung botnet
>inb4 linaege
chink devices support lineage

yes. fuck adapters

You're buying a $1000 phone and don't own bluetooth headphones?

You wouldn't even buy the phone in the first place so shut it. You wouldn't balk at a Freedumb phone that had no 3.5 jack; you're just hating by association.

You're connecting to the phone with a wire and you don't want to add half an inch to the wire?

Some people notice things like audio lag.

>You wouldn't even buy the phone in the first place so shut it.
if it have basic features and good specs i would buy
i think 3.5jack a must have on every phone
>you're just hating by association.
i have S7 edge and it still good even though its the same rom for 2 years now , and i dont plan to buy until at least 5 years
>why?
because the phone overall just werks , gayming , texting , heavy load and everything
the battery might degraded a bit but its still capable to power up the phone through 16hours without a single charge so i never need a power bank and i dont need to carry ((dongles)) because the phone have everything
this isnt about S7 edge alone but its about every phone that capable and dont need (dongles) to carry with you to enjoy something

Imagine not buying the superior note 9

A disappointingly 60hz screen with a fucking hole in it and preinstalled and unremoveable Facebook for about a cool thousand bucks

Both statements are false, try again

Based.

Attached: 1556428052868.png (752x816, 395K)

$1000 and they didn't even bother designing a nice package box

I remember companies trying to do this back in the 90s but the hardware just wasn't there. Now it is. This is seriously tempting.