Which SoC is better from a freedom perspective?

Which of the two is freer and glows less?

I feel like since Snapdragon is American there is a higher possibility for it to be glowfriended, and as far as i am aware koreans are not known for glowing that much.

I have no idea about the freedumbs side of things though.

Attached: C817A392-D730-400F-8197-1B66A4696893.jpg (1440x1080, 80K)

Take your meds.

>proprietary firmware is a conspiracy

Whichever one let's me run the upstream Linux kernel from my package manager with no disgusting bootloader blobs or proprietary patches required.

But which one is that?

snapdragon if you care about custom rom support

This.
OP is a huge faggot

Dial 8

Well if you were to buy something with an Exynos it would have to be a Samshit phone, which are terrible for privacy. Qualcomm is the choice for now.

Why is samsung terrible for privacy?

Neither. No ARM and no x86 CPU respects your freedumbz.

Facebook preinstalled, first of all. Then you have to wait for custom ROMs, which take longer on Samsungs than most other phones (besides iShit, of course).

>Facebook preinstalled
Why is this even legal?

Exynos has option to unlock the bootloader.

Mainline kernel has both Snapdragon and Exynos support

However on the GPU side Adreno are fully supported by FOSS drivers, while only some Mali are supported by the FOSS driver (and Mali's proprietary driver is hot garbage)

So does Snapdragon, outside of the US

>and Mali's proprietary driver is hot garbage)
Could that explain why Mali is so bad in emulation despite on paper being more powerful than Adreno?

>despite on paper being more powerful than Adreno?
It isn't

Neither. ARM is a proprietary architecture.

It is though

The qualcomm chip has free gpu drivers

Based on what?

Adreno is an 8 core GPU, Mali is a 10 core GPU. It should be more powerful, but apparently the drivers are so bad the Adreno outperforms it

the 2500k was a 4 core cpu and the fx8350 was an 8 core cpu

Not really. Bulldozer was a 4 core with each core having two integer units. It was more like hyperthreading in terms of the performance boost it gave than having double the cores

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

Adreno 640: 954.7 GFLOPs
Mali G76-MP12: 493 GFLOPs

It's worse than you think. You can't remove the app without root. It's unbelievable that they do this with even their most expensive phones. So glad I got a OnePlus 7 pro, always bought Samsung notes before. Bit this year they had a better screen and to my surprise zero bloatware

No you.
Take your blue pills and suck that cia nigger dick.

>snapdragon if you care about custom rom support
snapdragon galaxy phones have been locked down for years now. there's not even root for the S10 while Exynos has everything.

Does it? Because everyone I've heard says that the n960w has no ability yet.

*Outside of North America, should have said. China/Hong Kong/LATAM variants come with Snapdragon AND unlockable bootloaders.

Source?

Can you trust oneplus? Their ROM was proven to contain spyware, and when people complain to OnePlus about it they just changed it so the spyware was undetectable and unremovable by the user.

Seems like if you just removed their ROM it should be fine since it uses a Snapdragon, but is there any other custom stuff they put in there that could contain spyware?

Bump

Bump

bump

true freedom only comes from giving up mobile usage entirely

this

Attached: 61G38aKIAlL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 26K)

Qualcomm Snapdragons are 100% certain backdoored by the NSA. Israeli and Bong intelligence probably have access too.
Exynos may or may not be, but probably are. Koreans don't give a shit.

How likely do you think Exynos is glowniggered and if so who do you think has access to it? Korean gov only or do you think its likely America (and thus the five eyes) also has access?

based and redpilled

Attached: smug.jpg (358x381, 42K)

A13

Rockchips
Mainline kernel
Open firmware
Boots without blobs

>he doesnt literally shitpost
Gay

Probably the most glowing SoC out there desu

I don't trust any of them and for very good reason. I've used lineage for previous devices but I do t know if there is one (that works) for the 7 pro.

Pls give source

Google

this post was made by a homosexual

wikipedia