Following the latest events, what is your opinion on this man?

Following the latest events, what is your opinion on this man?

Attached: lolilover.jpg (730x487, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxreviews.org/Richard_Stallman_has_resigned_from_his_position_as_president_of_the_Free_Software_Foundation
blog.halon.org.uk/2019/09/gnome-foundation-relationship-gnu-fsf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He dindu nuffin

b&r, as always.

gas

Exactly the same degenerate as everybody always knew he was, nothing any more offensive then the average free party adherent.

maybe he was set up, but he did go maximum jew

Literally who?

Children are too easily coerced to give consent.
>no reaction.
Epstein was a serial rapist.
>no reaction.
You shouldn't call unauthorized file sharing piracy, there's no violent attack on shipping.
>no reaction
You shouldn't call it sexual assault if the victim was willing.
>Angry villagers with torches.

Based man

My opinion of him has gone through the roof now that the thought police mafia is targeting him which is weird as Stallman is a free speech guy something that has been associated with the left since forever. There's something more sinister going on here.

He was too good for us. We didn't deserve such a noble beast.

I respect him even more now, he says the truth even if it's a risk to his reputation, not behaving like a pussy politician. Leading the best example.

>Following the latest events, what is your opinion on this man?
honestly a bit puzzled why he resigned from the FSF. I know those foot fags were up in arms for no reason but he could have ignored those.

Anyway, as for what he said: If you read the actual e-mail conversation it's very clear that he said absolutely nothing wrong.
linuxreviews.org/Richard_Stallman_has_resigned_from_his_position_as_president_of_the_Free_Software_Foundation

A human being and a real hero.

Attached: 1569016749673.png (720x326, 81K)

Innocent, and a victim of cancel culture. Not to mention just as he was starting to meet with Microsoft and having direct discussions with the people causing issues for Free Software. Amazing that right as he was taking a diplomatic and possibly very productive approach they shut him down.

I feel sad. He's a victim of an injustice movement.

reminder that the GNOME project wrote a blog post saying they wanted to break ties with the FSF due to media slander of RMS.

Attached: gnome-developer-mindset.png (1300x652, 129K)

Do you mean this post

blog.halon.org.uk/2019/09/gnome-foundation-relationship-gnu-fsf/

Because it's literally the reverse of what you wrote

A girl once said that about me, and then she left me.

>One of the GNOME Foundation’s strategic goals is to be an exemplary community in terms of diversity and inclusion. I feel we can’t continue to have a formal association with the FSF or the GNU project when its main voice in the world is saying things that hurt this aim.
It's interesting how anyone who opens their mouth gets kicked out in the name of "diversity and inclusion" - when you kick people out for all kinds of idiotic reasons or no reason you're excluding people.

Indeed. Gnome is complicit in the character assassination plot against Stallman.
They are funded by IBM, this should tell you all you need.

He was set up and smeared by an unknown paid stooge.

I lost a bit of respect for him when he tried to save face by backpedaling on the "does pedophilia harm children" issue. If what he had written about changing his opinion due to many conversations, yada yada, was true it would be great. But under the circumstances it just doesn't look honest.

he got in trouble for his political notes so there's no practical reason to defend him

Never. To them, anything that hurts the enemy is righteous and justified. To paraphrase a certain philosopher:
>Do not forget that these people want you castrated, sissified, your software closed source and proprietary, and they think it's funny.

He was set up.

InstallShield setup

Attached: 449BFCE3-C268-4F19-952A-18E6B2B0AE07.gif (500x460, 634K)

Epstein was the one who convinced the chick to go after Minsky. Who knows if the poor old dude even knew what was going on; wasn't he already in his 70s at the time? Yet his reputation is now toast because some woman is bitter about the choices she made earlier in her career. No one forced her to have sex with Minsky; presumably she did it because Epstein gave her some kind of benefits for doing so. She was vulnerable? Sure; but she was still the one who made the choice. There was no "rape" in this situation. Was Epstein a douche? Yes. Was Minsky at fault? Depends if he was in on it or not. The man's dead and we can't know the truth of the matter, so I see no problem with Stallman defending the honor of his friend. Additionally, Minsky's widow has denied the allegations entirely, so who do we believe? At this point it's one person's word against another.

No. He got in trouble because people wanted him to be in trouble and searched for reasons to get him into trouble. The related political posts are decades old, nobody cared and even RMS himself may have forgotten them.
Obviously he did this because he was in heavy fear, but it doesn't mean he just recently changed his mind on the topic.

Unchanged. It's unfortunate that he was forced from his position at FSF and I fear for the future of free software. I hope people will realize the takeover that's currently happening in the free software movement and make a clear attempt at differentiating themselves from free software post-RMS.

Billionaire playboy wants to hire your underage daughter to give important clients massages. Sounds legit. Parents did not pimp their hot blonde daughter and now trying to cash in further on media frenzy.

Their point is that she was 17 and since an underage child can't consent, it's rape
That's what you have to deal with. Try to refute this without looking like a pedo defender.

Why did her parents consent?
Now who is the pedi apologist?

Bitch please, we have kids fucking each other as early as 14 these days. The consent laws are completely fucked. What's the difference between 17 and 18 besides a piece of paper?

17 =! child

Stallman didn't defend Minsky. In the past he referred to him as a serial rapist. Stallman has never endorsed pedophillia. In the past he said that children are too easily coerced to provide consent.
Stallman never claimed that statutory rape isn't rape if the victim is willing, he just made an semantic argument that it shouldn't be called a sexual "assault" when the victim is willing. The keyword being assault.