Teleports behind you

>teleports behind you
>steals your job
heh, nothing personnel, wagie

Attached: 1560105122574.png (770x578, 494K)

Yeah you’ve been posting this thread for years. Automation is a meme. People aren’t going to pay a large premium for pizza so Mister Schlomo can buy a ten million dollar robot to replace a nine buck an hour kid.

And if “full automation” is ever achieved they’ll kill off the useless eaters starting with the communists agitating for UBI. The elite isn’t going to hand out UBI, they’re just gonna kill you.

>The elite isn’t going to hand out UBI, they’re just gonna kill you.

Nah they know they're the minority and we'll rekt them. That's why they're making underground bunkers to hide when shit hits the fan.

This. Why do these zoomiememers think that robots are going to save them from having to do some actual work for once in their lives? They have no real-world skills so they can't be repair-techs or something similar..why do they keep LARPing their own doom?
Any basic idiot can be a burgermaket...but these nutcases think that automating everything will somehow grant them magical 300k jobs.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1550074286186.jpg (4032x3024, 346K)

>note to self
>better learn to program robots

Just wait til they make a bot that can copy paste from stackoverflow too.

>corporations won't try to replace the biggest cost factor in any business, the workforce

It's a self-regulating system, really.

Can't have a consumer base to sell your shit to if everybody's out of a job.

>imagine actually thinking that any non-retarded person on this planet would prefer an automated crappy pie over a classic, hand-tossed, custom , gorgeous pizza

Attached: DB7C4BC6D42340CF8488A92BD47A40C6.jpg (2048x1536, 286K)

what's going on in this image

>we'll rekt them
all talk no bite, drones will do most of their work. now sit down and continuing drinking your koolaid.

>imagine actually thinking that any non-retarded
yeah, let's just forget hundred million obese retards who will stuff their faces with anything as long as it doesn't taste like actual dogshit if you ust make it cheap enough.

Attached: 1487502199862.jpg (7680x4320, 2.27M)

Labor isn't the biggest cost to most of those mega-corporations..labor-related regulations are. China has the largest workforce on the planet, by far, and they would collapse almost immediately id their entire workforce was automated.

in a global economy you can

>dominos
how can they even compete?

Attached: 1562193380508.jpg (640x1400, 181K)

It's a vet's office, nothing China-related. Very disturbing without context, though.
Those obese retards you speak of don't run the world. They have purchasing-power, but they are really a small snapshot of the bigger picture.

cats recovering from surgery and they asked for pizza

by this logic, fast food should not exist

Can i ask Americans why the USA almost have no robot companies like Asia/Europe?
Fanuc – 400,000
Yaskawa – 360,000
ABB – 300,000
Kawasaki – 110,000
Nachi – 100,000
Denso – 95,000
Kuka – 80,000
Mitsubishi – 70,000
Epson – 55,000
Stäubli – 45,000

No American company noted here.... Or do you think robots are from Satan. And still believe in God?

Why is the USA so bad in Automating labour? Why is the USA so far behind Asia/Europe?

mexicans

My point by posting that pic was to say that even a behamoth like Dominos Pizza would never switch..the human-factor (when it comes to food) is still way too strong.
It could swing based on the outcome of a major world war, buteven then, the world is huuuuge. Most of this planet depends on food-sources that are cultivated, grown and processed by HUMANS.

>ten million dollar robot
Delusional.
Event the one in OP's pic is 25k-35k.

I think it's religion. You guys need to become more atheist. This will save your country.

expound upon the reasoning behind your theory

Fast food has essentially existed since the creationof fire, by your twist of logic.

That makes no sense. It's okay to admit you're wrong, you know? I don't understand why nobody can ever admit to being wrong even on an anonymous website.

Any potential robot company that isn't a complete meme gets bought out and shipped over seas. Not even memeing see what happened to Boston dynamics. Shit sucks yo.

Alot of Mexicans are named Jesus so yeah.. maybe there is a connection. Religion and the Mexican jesus.

>drones will do most of their work.
*jams the signal*

You act like drones are invincible.

On the other hand. All good software companies from Europe are bought up by USA Software Giants.... :( me as European don't like that.

Normies simply don't give a shit.

Attached: backtothefutureii_pizzahydrate.jpg (736x432, 76K)

>jamming AI that doesn't need a signal to be autonomous

Attached: 1567551623960.gif (500x365, 285K)

You're one of those retarded communist soiboys who think "the rich" have much more power than they actually do.
People wont just sit back and die when they become "useless". Especially not the overwhelmingly right-wing working class (including the military)

>but these nutcases think that automating everything will somehow grant them magical 300k jobs.
Isnt it the opposite? Zoomers think everything will be automated causing them to not be able to get jobs, thus 0k jobs?

*Uses EMP weapons to disable it*
*hacks into the drone and flies it into the amazon hq*
*actions randomly*

Attached: 1537162450792.jpg (705x527, 247K)

>labor-related regulations are
Are you talking solely about min wage or other things too?
Min wage certainly keeps wages higher but Americans would still demand higher wages than chinese workers due to the difference in living standards between China and the US. The effect is even smaller considering many Americans dont even find min wage liveable. For America to cheapen labor it would have to take measures to effectively lower it's own living standards.
>and they would collapse almost immediately id their entire workforce was automated.
Any country would. Even if it was just a fifth of the workforce, that's literally dropping out 20% of the working population. People both who can no longer buy food or contribute to the economy as consumers which would in turn hurt business.

Thing is, by the time these rebellions happen you can assume the people obsoleted by the robots have already become poor enough to not have the means to survive day-to-day. By the time that day comes, those people won't have a chance against the ruling class that controls and is protected by machines.

>emp weapons
An EMP weapon powerful enough to take a drone down, out of the air from the ground, will be so powerful that it'd destroy a few city blocks and destroy the drone physically anyway. If you can get within a few inches then you're golden otherwise it is all sci-fi horse shit, frogposter.

Poor people will eat what they cam afford.
Hand made pizza will become more expensive than automated pizza, so if you want pizza that tastes like actual pizza gotta fork that cash

Yeah, cheap spic labour

Haven't you Luddites learned that output per manhour is what drives human advancement? Having a robot make pizza means that instead of having ten people make ten pizzas, you have a robot make ten pizzas and then those extra hands can be put to doing something else. I don't see you destroying backhoes in solidarity with all the dudes with shovels that got their jerb taken.

>pineapples on pizza
>olives on pizza
>mushrooms on pizza

Attached: 1374756139107.jpg (687x740, 149K)

i order my pizza with all 3, plus pepperoni

The elites would get BTFO the second the people realize what's happening. Look at Alex Jones' rallies, do you really think your average soi drinking MSM funding elite stands a chance against those men?

i'm a programmer though

those are called pajeets

That isn't the point. The point is the poor rabble only rebels until they've become miserable enough to not be able to feed themselves or their families. In this robot revolution you can assume that's going to only happen once the people in control of the robots are well off enough that they don't need the rabble, at which point the rabble has no chance at beating the robot masters.

>tfw dominos won't put enough beef or barbacue sauce on my pizza even if I order extra of it

they ruined my favourite pizza, fucking bastards

the only thing i really hate on pizza is salami, it's gross

Attached: 1545258789808.png (370x350, 110K)

Electronics have made enormous progress but mechatronics is still shit, so dont expect anything that requires too human like movement

>then those extra hands can be put to doing something else
wishful thinking
the jobs that employ bulk of the population existed 200 years ago
people who rode horses and drove carriages went to drive cars, buses and trucks
transportation is the single largest pool of jobs in developed world. Those jobs are over. And they don't have a logical replacement.

Attached: 494775687580.jpg (550x413, 24K)

fucking pleb

Attached: tumblr_m6hij9iyIg1rwcc6bo1_400.gif (364x327, 59K)

This is part of the problem. Jobs have been leaving the economy forever, thing is it has always been met with new jobs coming in. When America lost textiles, it gained manufacturing, when it lost manufacturing, it gained tech, etc. In economics losing a comparitive advantage in one thing is usually met by gaining a comparitive advantage in another, production is usually driven by technology and living standards.
However, for the first time in history, technology is going to get rid of jobs while not putting equal amounts back in. Economists have been pointing this out since the 70s. Automation has always made parts of production more efficient while freeing up labor to dedicate to other production, now it's getting to the point where the things automation displaces labor to is also more efficient to automate so why employ people at all?

and tech is getting pajeeted, so what's next?

>so why employ people at all?
because they need buyers, top lel, but no, srsly, the probelm is big, there's going to be a shitstorm, and then they're gonna try to fix it some way or another

OP here.
I just made this thread so I could post since I couldn't figure out how to make it technology related.
You fags will argue about anything.

loli haet pizza

Amazon has plans to make the wagie cagie meme real

Attached: employee-cage.jpg (968x681, 66K)

1. These things don't cost millions, but tens or hundreds thousands
2. Businesses can write the money they spend off as expenses, so they have to pay less taxes
3. they don't need to pay the salary, insurance of the worker, paid leaves and vacations
4. The machine can work efficiently 24/7, so higher productivity
5. No unions bullshit

>what is thermomix?
Robots are cleaner than human greasy hands. Every time they test food made by people, they manage to find fecal matter

Honestly I still think people will be working 8 hours a day even if they’re only productive for 10 minutes a day. Such is the life of the jew cattle. We’ll still have jobs we’ll just be doing nothing.

yeah totally work out for Detroit right the city got so much better when all the manufacturing died

I would prefer an automated pizza. Minimum wage workers always fuck my order up.

That's because Detroit is full of niggers

>muh automated cars will put gorillions of people
Automated cars are a moonshot, might not ever happen let alone within your lifetime. Uber and Google pump billions of dollars in research money and put the best talent in the business and they still can't get anything working to an acceptable safety standard.

t. someone who works in CV

No it's not, it was dead even before, the nigs just trashed it.

>>we'll wreck them
>"Alright faggots draft's on, time to fight for your country in the middle of nowhere"

>The machine can work efficiently 24/7, so higher productivity
So dominos can be open 24/7?

Attached: B94489A8-7866-41B9-8E8B-DA6DB979D3FC.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

That's what started it, tho.

Remember when the people back in the 1900s didn't fight for their job when automation was getting introduced? Yea me neither

>The elite isn’t going to hand out UBI, they’re just gonna kill you.
who's gonna buy their product? Retard

raising minimum wage does this to you

Electrical work will be one of the last jobs/trades to be replaced by your jewish robot machines. Good luck, Shekelberg.

They have cheap labor. in Germany we have many labor laws so an employee is expensive, robots are most common in the automobile industries.

I literally cannot fucking wait until robots do all the jobs so that money is no longer necessary and everything is free and we humans will be free to just do whatever the fuck we want with our limited time on this planet instead of slaving away until we collect enough pennies to live out the rest of our maybe 5 more years before death from old age.
Please, do take my job. Can't wait.

Sorry, bruh..that's not how the world works.
And even if your LARP came to fruition, only the rich sector would have these robots..and any human without the skills to service theses automations would be deemed "useless".
You lazy bums tried this already with the African slave-trade..and your own ((people)) sold you out by moving most of their production to China and India.
No amount of LARPing will stop basic jobs from needing to be done, or stop corporations from trying to max-out their earnings by hiring low-wage workers who are too poor to complain.

Robots will do allthethings. All products will be manufactured by robots. All services will be provided by robots. Everything will be done by robots. All the basic jobs that need to be done. Robots will even repair and manufacture each other. There will eventually be no need for the traditional employee when the robot will be faster and more efficient, and thus no need for money (because you won't need to pay the robots, obvs).

>tfw live in a third world country
my job is safe for the next 300 years

>jams military drones

>japs just made sutra-reading robot as monk replacement
Robots need God/s too you know. Stop discriminating. They just want to pray.

Life isn't perfect but at least I don't have to grow up again

That's called switching from Capitalism to the next mode of production.
We are in the transitional period.

>pizza jobs taken
>fast food in general gone
>now zoomers are forced to learn actual skills
>total renaissance of skill, huge progress in all fields and everyone lives better lives

>a ten million dollar robot
These shits are becoming cheaper every year.

What are you doing to those cats.

Nah, we'll end up going the dystopian cyberpunk route once the wealth gap becomes too great

why take such a pessimist outlook? fast food is just fucking labor work, after the first week youve already learned everything and don't learn a single new thing for months at a time, thats way more dystopian than having to look for something better. retards settle for labor work, if they cant settle they would be forced to compete which would equal them learning more. how is this not preferable? there will always be demand for carpenters for example, and carpentry as a trade would be better if robots could just fucking hand you materials. hell if youve ever worked construction most of the hard work is performed by big ass machines already and it just makes the job better. i say embrace it, robots take the repetitive jobs and leave you the fun shit

wow, you mean all that talk from shills about refugees and immigrants filling future manual labor roles was a lie?

>replace a nine buck an hour kid
moar liek a six buck an hour illegal alien.

unfortunately, visions of pimple faced American teens working at fast food outlets belong in the past. it's little wonder why the youth of today lack work experience when Paco will do the job for less.

You're retarded and objectively wrong.

Transitional periods always suck tho