Gnome BTFO

Gnome BTFO

Attached: cap1.png (750x401, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxtoday.com/developer/2000090500121OPLFKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

n-noo

KDE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GNOME

KDE and Xfce best DEs confirmed. Nothing else is relevant.

truth. fuck the foot

kde finally getting the attention it deserves after all these years

all it took was gnome going full sjw

Yep. KDE is great, and its biggest competitor is a joke. If people were making informed decisions, nobody would use anything else outside of a few people who use a separate WM or a lighter DE.

KDE & XFCE are basically pushed by Manjaro as "the default"

also
>using manjaro

I (slightly) prefer GNOME but I went ahead and switched to KDE when they decided to backstab Stallman.
Fuck those SJWs and trannies fucking up the free software movement from the inside. Most of them are not hackers in any sense of the word, they can't program for shit, all they can do is infiltrate communities that naively welcome them (because that was supposed to be the right thing to do), then proceed to weave their CoCs around because they got offended when someone told them to read the fucking manual.
We were nice to these outsiders and what we get in return is a bunch of spoiled SJWs thinking they can run the party. We must kick them the fuck out and tell them, loud and clear, that they are no longer welcome.

> Thinking that distributions make a difference

Holy shit...

>t.manjaro user who tells people he uses arch

That can't be right... Where is XMonad?

I'm sorry to tell, but real productivity™ oriented distros using gnome

Attached: popcon-png.png (800x600, 10K)

How will the foot ever recover?

lmao even with red hat trying to shove that shit up everyone's asses, it's still struggling

XFCE STRONK

>bspwm
>1600
pleasantly surprised

What software can I use on GNU/Linux to make this bar chart?

>xmonad
ye this graph is wrong where id my DE using superior guile

linuxtoday.com/developer/2000090500121OPLFKE

what happened in mid-2015?

Footfags btfo

>Soon KDE should be properly based on a GPL-covered version of Qt, and the Free Software Movement will be able to think of KDE/Qt as a contribution and not as a problem.