Pulls up beside you

>pulls up beside you
>"Excuse me my dude, do you know how I can get to - woah wait, you're that quiet kid from class right? Yooooo how are you doing my bro? Me and the boys are off to pick up a haul of X60's from craigslist, you wanna tag along my dude? If you stick around we're gonna crash back at my pad and libreboot them later, it's gonna be so fucking tight my bro"
>"You down?"

Attached: 1491414226306.jpg (585x585, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20Swjj1xpEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no

Attached: D1234674-54F4-4058-8631-1059FCDCA82A.jpg (1080x1207, 48K)

god I wish I had friends

Scandatious

Overrated

successful friends with a positive attitude > no friends > shitty, loser friends that will drag you down if you ever try to improve yourself

>shitty, loser friends that will drag you down if you ever try to improve yourself
What do you mean?

Install Gentoo.

Attached: 527.png (536x600, 45K)

Lets be friends then :D
Overlord move th little imps lol that the fat boss lots of food around xD all imps are dancing watt to do The Black Keys yeaaaaaaaah thats a music
Mooooost of alll , oh what can II doooo

yeah..

he meant crabs in a bucket

gay again?

because it's bad company.
I had a couple of people like that in class who were into anime, but with time you notice how shallow they are because they are not intelligent or competitive. They are just clinging into masturbation like losers.
There is normal people out there who don't want to be a loser, those are the ones you want to be with.
Rather stay alone improving yourself until you meet someone equal

Still don't get it

cringe bro. p.s. have sexual intercourse

yeah sure thing dude, let's grab some beers on the way

You're better off having no friends than having shitty loser friends that always complain how depressed they are yet just sit around playing videogames all day and ignore any and all attempts from you to help them take up productive hobbies.
I used to be friends with shitty people for years who would just always drag me down into their depressed state, then I cut all of them out because I realised keeping shitty people around just for the sake of having friends was pointless.

>people who watch anime are unintelligent losers
Wow, thanks for this amazing breakthrough

Are you the same poster who LARPS as a femanon on Jow Forums ?

I do watch anime myself and I'm at the top of the class in college.

Attached: resize_image.php.jpg (800x1122, 703K)

>anime posters
honestly worse than toxic friends desu

Kek

start with getting out of this autistic cesspool where life revolves around what operating system you use, then you can make friends

Some people are just faggots that you're better off not dealing with at all despite how lonely you are.

Cringe. If you're confusing Jow Forums with real life or letting it leak into your life enough that you're not making friends you're a massive fucking queer.

youtube.com/watch?v=20Swjj1xpEI

>show me your frens and I'll show you ur future
But I have no friends, does that mean...

Then you are your only friend which makes you a loser which makes your friend(s) losers which makes future you a loser as well

This would trigger my autism. I can't change my plans on short notice even if I have nothing to do, especially when it involves human interaction. Schedule it in advance so I can mentally prepare.

Attached: 1501993368167.gif (540x540, 1008K)

i have the genetics to be exactly like this dude except i'm bald, short and a little bit fat