Is it any good now or nah?

Is it any good now or nah?

Attached: guide-to-gnome-3.34.jpg (840x480, 110K)

yeah it's pretty good for tablets and smartphones (with at least 32 gigs of RAM)

Second this. You only need a GTX1060.

It's another release of Gnome. Do you really have to ask at this point?

Most developed and well funded DE for gnu linux. Definitely worth a try to see if it clicks with you.

>most well funded
Much like Michael Bay's whole career, this proves that big budget does not mean quality.

It's not as terrible as many people believe, but KDE is better.

If you are a user who wants a different DE, have a decent computer and don't really want to customise shit that much then yes

GNOME devs are obsessed with politics and removing features. Only they've run out of features to remove, so they're doing stuff like attacking Stallman full time. KDE is also obsessed with politics, participated in a globalist climate hoax "blackout" because the world is going to end in 2001 if we don't become gay and stop having kids and eat bugs instead of beef.

Use neither. MATE is where it's at.

have sex

Islam is right about gays

Stock Gnome is not to my liking. However, the extension system is pretty good and makes it very customizable. I added a taskbar and system menu. It was pretty good after that.

/thread

Islam is right about women, gays and jews.

By the way I use i3

Die latte.

Attached: latte.jpg (300x300, 14K)

dial 8

Attached: die_lathe.jpg (300x168, 10K)

I like it. My laptop has 4gb of ram, with Arch it runs fine. I'm unaware of any other distros that have it supported yet. It's faster than 3.32.2 by a lot.

Easiest way to test atm is fedora 31 beta but it's in aur for Arch so I just pulled it. Installed and stable.

Next version of Ubuntu and fedora will have it.

Filepicker meme.
Heavily requested feature ignored by GNOME/gtk devs for literally 15 years.
That should tell you about the level of competence they have.

Stability, usability and themes are nowhere to be found in their list of priorities. Can anyone tell me what GNOME’s strengths are?

>prasing sandnigger cult
hope you, your mom and sis get fucked by abdools

Attached: 1567991054883.png (1024x1024, 168K)

A
FUCKING
FOOT

just use kde lmao

>themes are nowhere to be found in their list of priorities
Nah mate, I'm pretty sure that removing themes isn't too far down.

Attached: d3ccc10dca1feec73a4fbba7aa07406e-imagepng.png (654x702, 414K)

>themes
>Muh riced desktop
You need to be 18 to post here

MacOS filepicker is similar to gnome without any thumbnails, and MacOS is known as the king of design.

mpv --ontop doesn't work
you can't drop links in it
it's not rly my thing, it gets in your way more than anything

/thread

Ive never used OS X. At least they have "king of design" going for them. GNOME looks like ass.
Also it seems like you're wrong.

Attached: 1569162579151.png (1076x685, 262K)

>NO FUN ALLOWED
"Adults" ruined Linux. Enjoy your soi latte.

Attached: 1538647153758.jpg (999x960, 166K)