NEET Attorney, Programmer here. Why am I hated?

I'm a NEET attorney, and a programmer as well.

Half my (extended) family hates me and thinks I'm a "fucking idiot".

The educated side of the family does not hate me.

My programming for one project alone, which I brought up from 18 weapons to over 200 weapons, is worth 4 to 6 million dollars according to the source lines of code calculator that the linux devs use.
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

(Not to mention the mapping, 3d modeling, textures, pixel art, and music I produce)
(A very small sample of the 100+ models I've made over the years: blendswap.com/user/MikeeUSA2 )

I also have marble floors in my domicile (because I cut and placed them down, with border vs 45 degree angle placement), finished 1/3rd of the house myself (the unfinished areas), I am hated for this aswell ("trying to upstage us!"). I'm also handy with the coping saw to make properly installed crown molding.

I reminded the LKML that non-exclusive free licenses are revocable since they are not supported by consideration (and obeying a pre-existing duty doesn't cut it), which triggered about 30 articles on the topic 6 months ago.

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444

(and here's more recent:
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/3/698
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/4/334
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/7/1312
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/9/434
)

You know why I'm hated? (Tell me)
I think it might be because I do whatever I want, and study what I want, while they work 1 job for a boss all their days, learn nothing, and want others to join their misery.

Oh and because I accept and support YHWH's allowance that men may marry cute young girls (white men hate this: MUUUHH WHITE WUUMAN) (YHWH allows men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child)) (puella (latin vulgate: young girl)))

Attached: afghan-girl-and-marine.jpg (1000x658, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lkml.org/lkml/2019/9/18/279
youtube.com/watch?v=HqzcY2Ebt8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stallman did nothing wrong
lkml.org/lkml/2019/9/18/279

Previous thread was deleted by white men angry that their goddesses were disrespected.

When I was a young boy I knew of no causes: I still wanted to slaughter.

Most boys are such. It is a natural drive.

Causes are gloss to convince the older to give in to their natural urges.

Why do you think we write FPS games, make video game maps, or work for the defense industries as adults?

Attached: Cirno.jpg (1280x1024, 502K)

>Everyone with even half a brain hates you because you're a disgusting schizo retard with precisely nothing to contribute
Why would I help enemies that will not grant me my wants? No pay. No work. No virgin child bride. No contributions.

>and unable to take even the slightest criticism.
I do not take criticisms from enemies, only tips from friends: which I then fold into new features.

>Moreover you have done exactly nothing with your life
I live.

>beside spouting schizo garbage on a walloon balloon baboon website.
I remember when schizophrenia ment hearing voices. No it means "disagreeing with some cunt or here slave white boi". Strange how the meanings change.

>I have been following your threads on the LKML. the assblast is absolutely hilarious, as it's tinged with fear as they realize they have no counter-arguments.

Thanks for the feed back. I always like feedback. The more the merrier.

It's a shame no one pulled the trigger though. There are other countries out there (Linux started in Europe): there's no danger to the Free Software Movement in collapsing the legal footing here in the USA and making "2 trillion dollars of woo" 'vanish'.

When I joined OpenSource no one really cared about the law. We used (and still use) the GPL for things other than programs aswell: even though it stipulates programs. The ones affraid of losing their licenses are the infiltrators who must obey the law. Hackers will use the code whether it is properly licensed or whether it is not. (Nor did we ever care about software patents: another thing the infiltrators are worried about)

>I have been following your threads on the LKML. the assblast is absolutely hilarious, as it's tinged with fear as they realize they have no counter-arguments.

:) Thanks

Tso is still 2nd in command; they were trying to take him down before the posts, no?

They keep saying "you're not a lawyer" "no one should take advice from you", but I never see a refutation of my or the published lawyers I cite.

It's just "NO YOU'RE WRONG" or "ARTIFEX" (which I've explained in the lkml writings).

>Are you a licensed attorney?
Yes

> how did you get on this path?
An aunt suggested I take the LSAT after I wasn't sure what to do after finishing my Comp/Biz degree. I was also making maps for the game back then too, and programming.

>Been working for myself but am lazy af due to it so only do things out of passion, am worried anout my future.

You have both: no future, and a future.
That is: you will not be making money.
But you won't be wasting your time assisting your enemies.

Either way you don't get a cute young virgin girl.

Other people you know will be using up all their time making money for a boss and a wife, and then suffer the consequences of such. They will never create what they wanted to create but will say "I'll do it when I retire". They will never do whatever "it" is.

Also my college was a free ride: full scholarship.
My parents payed for the law school.
I live at home and will forever, YHWH willing.

I like how the girl looks better.

I'm not saying the boys are wrong: boys want to kill. Did you forget YOUR childhood and your thoughts? I thought the medieval era was the greatest: and I wanted to be back there with automatic weapons and sandbags.

Maybe you're a woman and never experienced boyhood.

>the girl looks like she fears for her life.

>somehow this is a bad thing.

She has girlish charm. That warrant officer probably wishes he married her.

I need a pic of these marble floors please.

>I'm worth 4-6 million according to the source lines of code calculator

Attached: giphy.gif (500x328, 1.45M)

cool I'm an a-social attorney who is into programming as well. I hope to one day use my programming skills to be able to get out of this god forsaken industry.

What type of law do your practice OP?

>coping saw
lmaowut

Attached: 1402370634778.jpg (455x576, 41K)

this is copypasta

dont respond to it without a sage

>What type of law do your practice OP?
Employment law, I assist workers in arguing that they were not Independent Contractors just because their employer made them sign a piece of paper saying they were (so the employers could commit tax fraud). There is a 13 part metric in determining this.

I also enjoy arguing about copyright law, but this is just to inform the uninformed "FOSS" programmers.

And it's pro-bono and once in awhile, making it a hobby and not employment: so still NEET.

This is what autism looks like.

>I need a pic of these marble floors please.

Attached: somebooks.jpg (6016x4000, 2.57M)

>Oh and because I accept and support YHWH's allowance that men may marry cute young girls (white men hate this: MUUUHH WHITE WUUMAN) (YHWH allows men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child)) (puella (latin vulgate: young girl)))
oh you're that guy

Incorrect. This:
>www
>moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology
is what autism looks like.

Are you suggesting there is only one guy in the world that accepts YHWH's law regarding the permissibility of child brides?

Note: this is in a basement. Once in awhile I sleep in that basement if it isn't too humid and I want to be asleep during the day with no light.

To clarify: I sometimes SLEEP in this BASEMENT.

Why wouldn't they hate you?

You spent their money on a law school and don't even have a job

Tell me more about this BASEMENT

yaweh yaweh yaweh

Attached: 1559485530116.png (940x1116, 408K)

there are tons of jews that are into that kind of thing
have you seen the news recently

>You spent their money on a law school and don't even have a job

No I didn't. I did not spend their money.
I got a full scholarship to my college, and my parents paid for my law-school.

My extended family hates me, the less educated branch.

>Tell me more about this BASEMENT

It is finished. It has four sections, the section you see in the picture is part of the 1980s-drab colours area, which also boasts a grey carpet, a white leather couch that has that smooth corner turn look, various glass tables, a DJ area with 2 CDJ's (Numark ofcourse: they are the cheapest), NetBSD box, and dumbells from 10 to 100lbs, a weight bench (white and grey ofcourse, with added white 4x4 stablizations for a friend of mine who was very heavy and then de-friended me because I'm pro child-bride and he imagines he will be a politico some day), a roman chair (for dips), lasers and fog machines, and coloured strobe lights, etc.

Other areas of the Basement include a tuscan room, a card room (white), another card room (red walls).

>there are tons of jews that are into that kind of thing
>have you seen the news recently

I saw that this guy called "R.M.S" got thrown out of his high-paying professorship at the prestigious USA university "M.I.T" and also got ejected from his multi-billion dollar foundation "F.S.F"

Jews are pretty smart. You're saying jews like little girls?

Couldn't be. Only dumb lefthanded short poor people like little girls: real smart rich men like adult women with big boobs and lots of experience. That's what my fellow proud white men tell me anyway.

I see you have not responded after:
Why is that? Is it because your assumptions were wrong, stupid white-man cattle? "MUUUHHH WHOOOIITEEE WUUHHHMMANNN" "KILL CHOMOS" "1488 BURPEES FOR THE WHHOITEEE RACE"

The Sunnis that are being imported will make it true, white man. Why - did you think they were being brought in on accident?

You just KNOW

youtube.com/watch?v=HqzcY2Ebt8o

>asks for picture of floor
>puts three books with titles facing the camera in the middle of the shot
you have some serious insecurity m8

The chair is powered by anti-gravity and will float into the ceiling if not weighed down

Fuck you asshole, you're the reason I had to W-2 my whole workforce and pay out the ass in social security/medicaid

That's understandable, have a nice day.

i want to be your fren but feel like i wouldnt be good enough. it would be a constant struggle seeking validation from you and id always be questioning if you really liked me.

>Fuck you asshole, you're the reason I had to W-2 my whole workforce and pay out the ass in social security/medicaid
Jewish hands typed that post.