Its over intel bros

Its over intel bros...

Attached: intelbtfo.png (1700x850, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.viral-launch.com/amazon-tips/amazon-best-sellers-rank-bsr-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't really know what the actual fuck is that graph supposed to represent when 2018 was literally most financially successful year Intel had in last 20 years

Incel Inside

Attached: VD09afj[1].jpg (645x729, 64K)

Sirs...

do the needful and fix this

Yea that's the picture I'm starting to see after you failed to provide any meaningful feedback for 20 minutes.
Intel had NET income 21 billion dollars last year.
More than Boeing and Lockheed Martin put together, just to give you some perspective.

Intel lost the custom build segment at some German retailer, according to that retailer's publicly released data. AMDrones then proceed to fallaciously generalize this to them having lost everything everywhere.

AMD is at the most sold CPU in every amazon all arround the world.

blog.viral-launch.com/amazon-tips/amazon-best-sellers-rank-bsr-guide/

Looks like they don't simply count total number of sales, but use prediction and weights too, so you can't really deduce market share from it.

>Mindfactory
>some German retailer
That's kinda like calling the US "some country in the Americas."

The custom build segment is a harbinger of what's to come Intceldrones. Epyc is incredible superior to Xeon right now. In the custom build segment Intlel could argue a few fps extra in the super high framerate 1080p segment so they have at least one niche.

spbp

Attached: 1558017275060.jpg (420x331, 42K)

dumb meme but that's actually quite clever

I don't get it

dial eight
say it out loud

>Have Skylake i7
>Currently have no need to upgrade to another AMD or Intel CPU
Computer processors have gotten to the point cars got to in the 90s. If you own a 90s Japanese shitbox chances are you're fine in terms of performance and gas mileage. If you own a CPU made in the last 5 years you're likely going to be fine for another decade. GPUs are the only real bottleneck nowadays

Clever

Absolute bullshit cope. I can't imagine still clinging onto a quad core. There are a whole bunch of games that run like shit on any quad core now, which is only going to get worse with new consoles with octa-core Ryzen CPUs coming out next year. Equally the program that I use most, RPCS3, benefits massively from extra cores to eight and beyond. And don't say you don't play video games if you own a Skylake i7, because there's literally no other reason anyone would ever own one of those chips, since they're garbage for productivity tasks.

Fortunately, there's no reason to need to COPE this hard when prices of old Ryzen chips are now crashing so hard. I picked up an 1800X for £90/$112 a couple of weeks ago. Nobody needs to be a corelet any more in current year.

Attached: grass.webm (1920x1080, 2.73M)

>because there's literally no other reason anyone would ever own one of those chips, since they're garbage for productivity tasks.
But they're not. I literally built this rig for video editing and it serves me fine. I don't touch 4K footage though, never found a real need to yet, so maybe that's where you get this impression
>Equally the program that I use most, RPCS3, benefits massively from extra cores to eight and beyond.
RPCS3 runs fine for me depending on the game. But for multiplats of that generation generally Xenia is better in every single way

About time, fuck yeah red team I always believed in you