I need a tablet to read pdf and manga and other stuff, hat should I get? Is the iPad mini shit?

I need a tablet to read pdf and manga and other stuff, hat should I get? Is the iPad mini shit?

Attached: DIE_MF.jpg (685x474, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B07M5NFD3B/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is the iPad mini shit?
All lagPads are shit.

Attached: 1542112693367.webm (640x360, 1.18M)

you'll have a bloody horrible time getting .epub .mobi .pdf or just about anything on the filesystem.

Ive had an ipad mini now im using an ancient tablet on aeroplane mode where i can just plug in via usb and dump books and read without having to use itunes or cloud

Is ThinkPad also LagPad?

Attached: gigachad thinkpad.jpg (758x644, 64K)

ipad mini is too small. get an ipad air. if you are a true poorfag, get a 2011 HP Touchpad

Attached: 1560893461347.jpg (907x1242, 266K)

Samsung Tab it is ! Although I might purchase the Tab a

Likebook mars.

Lmaoing @ these long ass shitty animations

E-readers aren't exactly great for pdf and stuff like that.

Everything from Apple is bad.
Everything from companies that are not Apple is good.

Do not buy anything from Apple please.

I'm getting a samsung tab a. Are those good?

Also I want to add that the 64gb model comes with 3gb of ram, I'm not too sure if that's terrible.

this but unironically

Get anything that is not Apple. Get a no-name Walmart tablet. Get a sheet of paper and a Ticonderoga pencil. Get a slab of stone and a chisel. Literally anything that is not an iPad. You'll be far more satisfied with that than an iPad.

I wasn't speaking ironically. I hate Apple unironically and I truly do believe that avoiding Apple at all costs is life's main goal.

Yeah, can't even open webm on those fucking things.

Isn't it obvious you should get a Samsung?

If it's just for reading, The Nook isn't half bad. Its cheap and you can install custom roms to kill the bloat.

Is android on tablets feasible tho?
on phones i get but on tablets?

apple bad
no apple good

Doesn't the samsung tablet run ubuntu ? Could I like install steam on it and play some games with it? Slay the spire for instance.

Yes.

Attached: 1541450502259.png (752x723, 430K)

Holy shit

Bought a "lightly used" Tab A 2019 for 160. It's great, samsung's shitty UI is even worse than I remember and laggy as usual, but once I'm in the readers it's perfect.

Nova Launcher doesn't have this problem.

Dell Venue 11 refurb

>Could I like install steam on it and play some games with it?
No, you can't play x86 games from the current decade on an ARM phone

Is the fire 8 hd worth it for just manga and shit like that?

~90 bucks is too much for that trash

It's 50

Then it's alright, just don't expect to be able to use it for a lot of web browsing. The specs are pretty shitty

Assuming you are looking for a smaller tablet 8" or so get a zenpad z8 for cheap, windows tablet get a hp pro 608 refurbished but the pens are impossible to find which makes using it awkward. Not any really good options in this size under 10". Unless you get a Huawei mediapads but fuck them

Get an OP-1.

Attached: Teenage Engineering OP-1.png (1200x428, 751K)

ipad mini is good

For manga I recommend something with a 3:2 aspect ratio and at least 10".

no

I've got a huwawei mediapad m5 and it's just fine

Where do you buy one ? Are you in the us?

Amazon
Yes

amazon.com/gp/product/B07M5NFD3B/

Hack your Switch and use Hekate to boot Android.

That tablet is trash and the one recommending it to you is a shill, I have had two theyre fucking shit

it's not amazing, but the speakers are pretty nice and it does what I need it to do

Attached: IMG_20190921_231410.jpg (4608x2112, 1.87M)

>distributions or Distros

Why?