Low grade "journalists" and internet mob attack RMS with lies. In-depth review

>Low grade "journalism" is making another victim. Philosopher and activist Richard Matthew Stallman is having his ideas distorted and his writings taken out of context just so a "journalist" can get re-tweets from people that didn't even read their article.

>Now to what actually happened. In chronological order. (Not as long as it seems. Most of it are quotations from original sources because I'm not an incompetent "journalist".)

>First some background.

>Jeffrey Edward Epstein was an American financier and convicted sex offender. Epstein began his professional life as a teacher, then changed to the banking and finance sector in various roles. Epstein developed an elite social circle, and allegedly procured women and girls, many underage, to provide sexual services for himself and some of these contacts.

>Now to the matter at hand.

>On August 9, 2019 the news site The Verge published an article about the testimony of one of Epstein victims. In the testimony, the woman says she was directed to have sex with Marvin Minsky. Mr. Minsky was a pioneer on artificial intelligence research and a professor at MIT. Stallman was also a pioneer at AI research at MIT.

The rest of the this here:
sterling-archermedes.github.io/index.html

Attached: cyberpunk_rms.jpg (2048x1365, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190922033459/https://sterling-archermedes.github.io/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GfpOMHkYyeg
news.slashdot.org/story/19/09/21/0253227/gnus-former-kernel-maintainer-shares-a-reflection-on-the-departure-of-richard-stallman
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
media.libreplanet.org/mgoblin_media/media_entries/1529/144_7_gerwith.webm
media.ccc.de/v/33c3-8414-corporate_surveillance_digital_tracking_big_data_privacy
youtube.com/watch?v=HUm9hV9KPy0
youtube.com/watch?v=n8Dd5aVXLCc
docdroid.net/yiiBjVo/the-good-censor.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> that autismal wall-of-text of an article
I fucking hate open source and every dysfunctional cunt who associates with it.

Nice damage control, commie, but you still didn't address the fact the fat fuck calls a child molestation network "a harem." Also
>yo dawg i dundu know she wus underage homie
Doesn't work.

>the verge
>vice
Color me surprised.

web.archive.org/web/20190922033459/https://sterling-archermedes.github.io/index.html
In case it gets taken down. Also, remember to not reply to the proprietary software shills.

That's what a child molestation network -is-. He's using the word properly as defined in the dictionary.
>informal : a group of women associated with one man

Also, Stallman clearly said she was /coerced/ into /presenting/ herself willingly to Minsky, who turned her away.

The outrage to Stallman and to Minsky has no merit.

>Stallman clearly said she was /coerced/ into /presenting/ herself
Yes.
>Stallman clearly said she was /coerced/ into /presenting/ herself willingly
And now you've fucked up your language in your paraphrasing. She didn't willingly present herself, she presented herself as willing.
>Stallman clearly said [...] Minsky turned her away.
Stallman didn't say that. Stallman said pretty much the opposite of that actually. Someone who was in Epstein's club said that Minsky turned her away.
You're maybe conflating that guy with Stallman because that guy said Virginia Roberts had offered sex to Minsky sex (rather than the other way around).

>The outrage to Stallman and to Minsky has no merit.
The outrage to Minsky DEFINITELY has some merit.

shut up bitch

Nice write up.

Fuck you Sarah.

I'm suspicious of Sarah more than anything to be honest.
The email in question is a matter of public record because it's a widely distributed mailing list.
In it RMS clearly states that the girl was likely coerced into presenting herself to Minsky as though she were willing, and not claiming that she actually was willing.
Sarah, being an MIT alumni presumably possesses at least a passable understanding of English.
Despite this and the fact that it's trivial to prove her claim untrue, she proceeds to libel RMS and incite others to act against him.
Thereby opening herself to not only civil legal repercussions but possibly also the criminal offense of Perverting the Course of Justice.
There must be an ulterior motive, but what? Money?

He literally defended child prostitution, in connection with Epstein.
Plus he was a weirdo at all his lectures hitting on women. He had to go.

>civil legal repercussions
Those are mostly not a thing in the US thanks to Delaware.
Disregarding that as a public figure it would be almost impossible for Stallman to win, there would likely be nothing for Stallman to get for winning.

She's risking nothing.

Get cucked. Not even Trudeau resigned over multiple racial charged scandals.

your mum's vagina is open source

>Those are mostly not a thing in the US thanks to Delaware.
Could you elaborate?

People like this don't actually care about justice, so it's certainly not that.
>defended
You'll need to point it out. I've read those emails multiple times but I'm not seeing him actually doing this. Stallman is autistic and giant pedant. All I can see is him arguing semantics surrounding a sensitive topic while being completely tone-deaf to the social outrage directed at the matter and anyone who comes within 10 miles of it.

You register an Anonymous LLC in Delware and it owns all "your" property. If someone brings a tort against you then (in most cases) they can't get at your LLC's possessions. There's a few other states you can do this through, but Delaware is the cheapest and most protective so it's the most common.

17 is not a child

I was planning on writing an article as well, OP. I will call mine "#cancel journalists and feminazis".

He's not wrong about the semantics either. If you are not careful about the accuracy of your statements in a courtroom it can get your case thrown out.

After the past few years I'm surprised anyone still takes modern journalism seriously.

You can't back these claims up.

he got fired because they wanted him out the rest is just filler bullshit to build some momentum, no one would even flinch for what he said, for those mobs... twitter is irrelevant and probably the amount of actual acc goes is much lower the rest of social networks ignore d the linching or sided with him. I hope Twitter fucking fixes the issue of multi acc or eventually they will end without users.

You see, brainlets like you is why ultimately a strong authoritarian who shoves his boots in your mouth is the most moral route humanity can take.
You people need to be beaten.

dilate

>p-p-please look at my blog
Fuck off shill. Stop defending pedo enablers.

Learn to convey an idea in few words, retard. Put a summary as the first paragraph.
Overinflated articles just mean you're trying to weasel your way out of saying anything concrete.

Why are people like you allowed to speak? You should be used as manual labour only, subhuman.

Well I think investigative journalism like the Cambridge analytica coverage is still worth reading

Hhaahhaha. Seethe more retard. Notice how nobody reads these paragraphs? People are already saying on twitter how nobody in the FOSS community stood up to protect him.
This is what writing braindead inflated articles gets you. Dumb spergs need to learn to communicate.

No, the issue is subhumans like you being catered to and given a platform. As I said, in an ideal world we would do things as before where you would be too busy doing manual labour and receive a thorough beating if you opened your mouth.
You're the cancer plaguing society. Lowest common denominator thinking it has a worthwhile opinion.

>catered to and given a platform
My constitutional rights. You can't argue with that.
>ideal world
No such thing retard, adapt or get left behind.
>labour
Historically, autists have been treated as such because they are socially worthless. Back then you didn't have the internet to read from, so they were forced to socialize, and in term - fail. Plus, nobody would ever let autists in a position of politics, that would be suicide. You just don't "get it".
>opinion.
These are the facts - twitter-sized posts and 3-paragraph articles got RMS to resign. These are the statistically optimal sizes of text people read.
Meanwhile nobody sits down to read a wall of text with or without a summarising paragraph. It's a complete waste of time and I'd rather the author post a few links and factual statements than weasel his way out of trouble and making way for plausible deniability.

Even if you spergs did write a short summary, nobody would read it because it's published on fucking GITHUB, not forbs or theguardian or anything else. Bend the knee.

This is not about autism. This is about having the intelligence to read something longer than 3 lines and a flashy image, this about having the attention span greater than 10 seconds.
Now we know all are not made equal, and therefore only few are gifted with such intelligence that we falsely identity as "basic";
the internet and especially social media has made it clear that the majority of you are subhuman scum who would be happier off as serfs - since you all adamantly move towards such status of your own will anyway. The problem is, your movement towards this is slow and painful, destroying whatever good was painstakingly built over the last thousands of years.

>intelligence
>attention span
These aren't scientific journals or government announcements. I gain nothing from reading someone else's opinion (!) for 10 minutes.
>subhuman
You're just projecting. Nobody like you is ever getting in a position of power so just bend the knee.

>>intelligence
>>attention span
>These aren't scientific journals or government announcements. I gain nothing from reading someone else's opinion (!) for 10 minutes.
You lack the ability to do so, as you have never read scientific journals nor government announcement either. At most you have only thought about doing so, and it speaks volumes as in current culture those two items are propagated as a holy bible itself by subhumans, lest you forget other works of literature exist.
>You're just projecting. Nobody like you is ever getting in a position of power so just bend the knee.
Good, spin that idea of hopelessness around in your mind, get used to it. An accepting slave is a blissful slave.

>have never
I do regularly. Stop projecting.
>slave
Enjoy keeping me rent free for another month or so.

Stallman is right though. Twitter liars can get raped.

I agree twitter is full of liars but fight fire with fire.

lol just wait until they see the Jow Forums sticky image and call him the leader of the tech wing of the racist sexist extremist website Jow Forums

He's right, good writing is good writing regardless of your opinion. If you write like an amateur people while think your opinions don't matter.

This is such a weird "defense" article

>Vice: Stallman says "Look, pedo shit ain't that bad"

NUH UH, WHAT HE SAID WAS THIS
>Look, pedo shit ain't that bad, I mean come on, what is pedophilia really? If I fucked this 14yo in Germany, I'd be a hero. They'd put me on cereal boxes.

You've now presented yourself as such a giant cunt that most reasonable people will be suspicious off you and will most likely ignore your writing off that back of how crazy you sound.
Your such an autist that you've shot yourself in the foot and are most likely just causing more damage to stallmans reputation.

>These are the facts - twitter-sized posts and 3-paragraph articles got RMS to resign. These are the statistically optimal sizes of text people read.
Twitter-sized posts are optimal for youtube subhumans, not for text people.
>Meanwhile nobody sits down to read a wall of text
Especially when it exposes your lies.
>Even if you spergs did write a short summary, nobody would read it because it's published on fucking GITHUB, not forbs or theguardian or anything else.
Cope, corporate bootlicker slave, only you bend the knees.

>open source

"Stallman was born March 16, 1953, in New York City, to a family of Jewish heritage."

What exactly did you expect?

You place words to his mouth. Reading comprehension isnt your cup of tea.
Learn a little
youtube.com/watch?v=GfpOMHkYyeg

It's considered assaulting, though, because the girls were minors, i.e. unable to consent. Assaulting someone is usually defined as doing something against someone's will, so sex with a minor is assaulting if they can't will their consent.

You always imagine yourself being the tyrant but in the end your kind is much more likely to be ruled over.
I like open source btw.

His once co-workers are already feasting on his departure:
news.slashdot.org/story/19/09/21/0253227/gnus-former-kernel-maintainer-shares-a-reflection-on-the-departure-of-richard-stallman
>Thomas Bushnell, BSG, founded GNU's official kernel project, GNU Hurd, and maintained it from 1990 through 2003. This week on Medium he posted "a reflection on the departure of RMS."
There has been some bad reporting, and that's a problem. While I have not waded through the entire email thread Selam G. has posted, my reaction was that RMS did not defend Epstein, and did not say that the victim in this case was acting voluntarily. But it's not the most important problem. It's not remotely close to being the most important problem.
>This was an own-goal for RMS. He has had plenty of opportunities to learn how to stfu when that's necessary. He's responsible for relying too much on people's careful reading of his note, but even that's not the problem.
>He thought that Marvin Minsky was being unfairly accused. Minsky was his friend for many many years, and I think he carries a lot of affection and loyalty for his memory. But Minsky is also dead, and there's plenty of time to discuss at leisure whatever questions there may be about his culpability. RMS treated the problem as being "let's make sure we don't criticize Minsky unfairly", when the problem was actually, "how can we come to terms with a history of MIT's institutional neglect of its responsibilities toward women and its apparent complicity with Epstein's crimes". While it is true we should not treat Minsky unfairly, it was not -- and is not -- a pressing concern, and by making it his concern, RMS signaled clearly that it was much more important to him than the question of the institution's patterns of problematic coddling of bad behavior. And, I think, some of those focusing themselves on careful parsing of RMS's words are falling into the same pitfall as he....

There is more. And it is not nice.

>Stallmans has the same tactics used against him that he's been using against others for like eternity.
Stallman got attacked by his own, the same things/people he was promoting. Leftists not giving other leftists a pass is... it makes the few involved slightly less hypocritical in a way. Which is a positive thing I think.
I find the whole thing humorous because of the above and freetards being so so annoyingly insufferable.

People who are able to think and shut their mouths do much better in authoritarian systems than people who are unable to think and unable to shut their mouths. Authoritarian systems have their own lap dogs for mass communication, they don't need constant brainlet yapping to keep everything obfuscated.

>how does git work
Imagine being this stupid. Just clone it.

dilate

Sharing an archive link is much easier than telling people to clone your random repository.

Proof that they had sex?

>former kernel maintainer
Now a Google employee. Look up Wiki.

Anyone who takes any "social justice" or virtue signalling mantra on social media seriously is retards. In fact don't take anything on social media seriously, It's nothing more than a propaganda arm of corporations/lobby groups.

Welcome to cyberpunk.

>youtube
Current factual reality proves you wrong. Nobody has read that shit wall of text.
>exposes
Yeah especially then. If you wanted to expose someone, write 3 sentences you can easily copy paste everywhere.
>Cope
Not an argument.

Read OP's URL.

Trudeau has presidential immunity there could be proof that he called someone a nigger 10 years ago nothing would happen. Plus you have to note that Trudeau is part of the circle that pushes insanit in the world.

You are correct 17 isn't a child. But it doesn't matter laws are laws. It was illegal for two reasons. First is because she wasn't authorize to consent since she was 17 years old. The second reason is because she was forced. Also RMS does not contradict these two points.

>I'm surprised anyone still takes modern journalism seriously.
Normies are getting infantilized and the older generation are getting demoralized.
Both have a purpose. The infantilization of newer generation makes them react spontaneously with reflection thus it makes them predictable
The demoralization is simply to castrate any possible movement out of them.
See the work of Yuri Bezmenov:
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Read OP's URL.

media.libreplanet.org/mgoblin_media/media_entries/1529/144_7_gerwith.webm
media.ccc.de/v/33c3-8414-corporate_surveillance_digital_tracking_big_data_privacy
youtube.com/watch?v=HUm9hV9KPy0
youtube.com/watch?v=n8Dd5aVXLCc

There is very little chance that this is even BSG who wrote this. He hasn't posted anything in years about free/libre software.
And even if it was him he's a fucking google employee. Don't you remember "the good censor" leaks ? docdroid.net/yiiBjVo/the-good-censor.pdf

Just do both. Archive it via git or archive.org or even create a torrent if you want just archive it.

>Anyone who takes any "social justice" or virtue signalling mantra on social media seriously is retards.
See what was posted to

Good work, user. Keep spreading this thing since everyone should read it. There is nothing to lose, with every person reading it truth wins a little bit more.

>Stallman worked with someone who knew someone who was epistein
fucking wow

Cambridge analytics should had been thrown in jail and strung up on a noose.

So what's the ultimate moral story of this. Is GNU/Linux a secret child molesting operating system? Was this the reason people were so ashamed of the GNU child diddling ways they'd routinely omit the GNU part?

Attached: aloonix-de2.png (801x600, 49K)

Rightoid whiteoids dont get to diddle kids, enlightened leftist do.

Die, rightoid whiteoid.

Good thing that everyone is prophesying the demise of MSM. We won't miss you, Vox, Fox, Sinclair, CNN, Newsweek, and *ha ha* BuzzFeed.