Comet Lake core count predictions

Since Intel is releasing the 9900ks just before Comet Lake comes out, I think they want this to be their 8c/16t product, instead of offering it on the i7 in Comet Lake.

So they will stick to excluding hyperthreading on everything that isn't an i9, but increase core counts across the board.

i9 10900k - 10c/20t

i7 10700k - 10c/10t

i9 9900ks- 8c/16t

i5 10600k - 8c/8t

i3 10350k - 6c/6t

What do you think? Which will you buy?

Attached: Intel-Core-i9-9900KS_1.png (960x539, 649K)

Why didn't anyone respond?

Nobody cares about Incel and their latest attempt to sell people Skylake again. Go away.

But, we've always speculated together...what's changed about this new generation? It's exciting!

Another refresh with a few more cores. Nothing exciting.

More skylake?

Why isn't Intel cancelled yet?

Call me back when it's not a new iteration of Skylake, once again

Come on guys, 5ghz is becoming more and more affordable with more cores for the average joe. Isn't this exciting?

No it's not exciting and all the 5ghz hype is going to get memory holed the instant that AMD puts out a chip that can boost to 5ghz.

at least im hopeful that devs will multithread more

>speculated

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I would guess it'd perform like a 9700k with less overclocking headroom, so 5ghz single core and 4.6 all core

I have a 9900k which I'm unable to fully utilize so I'm not going to buy 10th gen.

yeah and its all still on 14nm

c'mon lads at intel put some damn effort into this your starting to look like amd with their fx line

Btw the TDP is high as expected for something that should be on the next node by now
No doubt it will sell but given the shortages as well and the stupid high price for something that will be DOA in less then 2 years
I'm not counting on much improvement.

Pretty sure you could get a 9590 on the cheap that will easily hit 5GHz, the number is nothing special, and while that CPU might make a housefire from using a shitty motherboard that can't supply 220W, at least it's not more thermally dense than the 9900kys which rivals the fucking sun at 5GHz.

>pozzed housefire garbage

>trying to discourse with AMDrones
Oh, you poor soul.

It's not like their current arch ever gets ported to 10nm, so even if they had acceptable yields on 10nm, they'd be 3.8 ghz sunny cope chips.

i9 10900k - 10c/20t FTW
Fuck PoZzen trannies shilling for their mommy (daddy) Su

Absolutely B A S E D

It's possible that the i9 10900k might perform slightly worse in gaming than the 9900ks because there's no way all 10 cores will be at 5ghz. It will probably pull ahead on games which can utilize the extra 2 cores though.