/csg/ - Chink Shit General

CHINK SHIT GENERAL - ALL ABOARD THE CHINK EXPRESS

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

It's probably time to start thinking of getting that chink shit your loved ones wanted for xmas. Feel free to post your gift ideas. For reference, here are the lists for previous years. Be aware many of these products may not be available anymore:

>/csg/ Christmas 2017 gift ideas
imgur.com/a/1UEh7

>/csg/ Christmas 2018 gift ideas
imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Trannycord link
>Deprecated

>Chink Shit Wiki (in dire need of updates, it seems)
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomizer
>fucking dead

>Chink Shit Infographic (slightly outdated)
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Old thread
>Shitty chink shit news
user likes his electronic whistling machine
we'll be expecting a review for these
user outchinks the chink
user gets double chinked after he fails to document the unboxing of his shitty earphones
romantic chink tries to seduce user
(((user))) exploits the system for a coupon
some neat lamps
user is addicted to chink shit
meme tshirt is not great, not terrible
user gets dick leprosy from chink rubbers
chinaman threatens to THROW user for messing with his shop
I'm just leaving this here so you can suffer, too
user gets amazon'd with select coupon

Attached: 1563129910227.jpg (982x693, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32970629290.html
aliexpress.com/item/32871554461.html
aliexpress.com/item/32969547389.html
aliexpress.com/item/32804903786.html
discord.gg/Xh6uS32
aliexpress.com/item/33026144588.html
infraredcameraconversions.co.uk/download/i/mark_dl/u/4013521523/4632797444/DSC00547.ARW
es.aliexpress.com/item/4000024585876.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.71f67353D3fn83&algo_pvid=b9f84f40-bd4e-4429-97fd-c486ca52ceb1&algo_expid=b9f84f40-bd4e-4429-97fd-c486ca52ceb1-0&btsid=1738062c-abb0-4696-be2d-d4b9cc18f598&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_8,searchweb201603_52
aliexpress.com/item/32825957684.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3Mw_VzfTdlk
aliexpress.com/item/33007390720.html
aliexpress.com/item/32960280783.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did the faggot jannies remove ?

Also noice, I made the news /again/
>mfw

Attached: gorillaz.jpg (659x609, 36K)

(me)
SHIT, i meant
>72850079

MOTHERFUCKER
I MEANT
I NEED TO GO TO BED AND STOP LOOKING AT CHINK COMPONENTS

Attached: joy.jpg (675x720, 42K)

(me)
weird, it loads now.
FML

GOD FUCKONG DAMMIT MY CHINKSHIT MAGNETIC CABLE JUST BROKE WTF CHIANG HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHARGE MY SHIT NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

drinking while shopping on ebay
lets fucking do this boys

Attached: 1482342285443.jpg (1800x1281, 2.77M)

>they can't call it sameface if I change the eyebrows
>I'm a fucking genius

Alright, but where does one find hidden chink gems for bongs and the such.

the one on the right in that picture has huge milkers though

Attached: 1516193079_mako sayuki.jpg (943x750, 242K)

>made around a twenty orders for various electronic components and soldering supplies throughout April and May
>all ended up shipped yanwen or sunyou
>only two ever arrived
>fucking dozens of repair projects shelved because no parts
Just to add insult to injury the two packages that arrived were 1) plungers and 2) dispensing tips for a set of tubes of flux that never showed up.

> buying things from chinkland and relying on them showing up instead of just buying them, forgetting you bought them and being happy that something showed up in the mail

Weird, clearing ali-related cookies causes the new user coupon prompt to show up upon relog.

oh shit nigga see if you can use the coupon

Can confirm that Mijia Bedside lamp 2 is pretty cool yo, default xiaomi app comes with some nice presets and you can set a schedule which is hella cool

He's not very adept at character design at the best of times, that's why I've never given the manga a chance when there's excellent art like Witch Hat Atelier and Drifting Dragons out there.

is mi pad the best chink tablet

Because they would get run over with the military trucks, and the tracks resembled zippers.

jesus

>not watching a show cause there is another with better art
Neck urself

wong dong ling long gang chang

Couldn't resist ordering another pair of earphones. These MEM-T's were supposed to be good, although relatively expensive compared to Monks or M16's.
Got to say, these feel like they can survive a nuclear attack. All metal casing, and the wire is very rugged too. Yet, it's very comfortable. The sound is not half bad either, only a little to strong on the mid-highs sometimes. I kinda expected a bigger upgrade compared to the ones mentioned above, but these will no doubt still be my new go-to's.

Attached: meme t.jpg (1489x1245, 272K)

As long as you're not also an alcoholic, chain smoker, or meth addict, it's no issue.
Everyone needs a bad habbit in their lives.

Attached: 1543842987616.jpg (220x277, 23K)

>Christmas
What will you order from the chink gods for your loved ones or, lets be honest, yourself

Attached: 1568759628047.jpg (800x899, 191K)

Nothing because I'm Muslim (secular though).

best coolers for pc? not for cpu
i dont mind the gay rgb shit

I have a folding comb in my unpaid section
my bezel broke off and I don't want to spend both 24$ on bezel and 7$ on the comb
Ikniw ali drops points for cancelling orders and coupon frauds but they won't throw a tantrum for a 7$ piece of trash, right?

aliexpress.com/item/32970629290.html
"damascus" knife
aliexpress.com/item/32871554461.html
zishan, tin t2s and I'll have to find an MMCX cable from a different source
aliexpress.com/item/32969547389.html
soxhlet extractor and glass joint adapters
aliexpress.com/item/32804903786.html
titanium mesh electrodes

as for other's I might buy peen plushies, whatever pic related is, buddhist peace symbol earrings and something or other for "friends"

Attached: 1543085647180.jpg (1959x2683, 2.47M)

>whatever pic related is
I'm pretty sure it's some russian meme.

I know, I just don't remember the name

What happned to trannycord?

still there discord.gg/Xh6uS32

>Officials responded to the accident by hastily concluding rescue operations and ordering the burial of the derailed cars. These actions elicited strong criticism from Chinese media and online communities. In response, the government issued directives to restrict media coverage, which was met with limited compliance, even on state-owned networks.

Heh.

I finally got infrared filter, but results are nowhere like this.
sadfrog.jpg

Attached: DSC00547.jpg (664x1000, 153K)

why

Attached: 1516019848161.jpg (485x592, 35K)

Need more ideas.

Attached: 1.jpg (1062x1919, 326K)

There was this one user that kept complaining about it in recent threads, but he managed to keep quiet last time, so I wanted to honor him for finally controlling his raging autism.

The link will be back for the next thread.

>Chink train automatic braking system is broken
>Government tries to hide the accident from the public
>Bloggers are the ones publishing what happened
>Government declares there are no more survivors, orders part of the train to be buried "to stabilize the ground"
>Bulldozer operator finds girl alive while burying stuff

>A three-year-old girl named Xiang Weiyi, known as China’s “miracle girl” after an official who was burying the train car in which she was trapped found her, has been rejected from day care because of a disability caused by the crash, the state-run Global Times reported. "Two-thirds of her left leg muscles were cut. There's still an obvious difference with normal kids when she walks," the Global Times quoted the young girl’s uncle as saying. Ms. Xiang’s parents both died in the collision.

user can recommend me a good ebook reader under $70 ?

>Bulldozer operator finds girl alive while burying stuff

Attached: 1231.jpg (450x538, 52K)

got this last month
aliexpress.com/item/33026144588.html

I always wanted an adjustable lab power supply but couldn't justify the price because I wouldn't use it very often. but for $3 I'll take this, I'm sure the amp rating sucks but I don't need it for anything that draws a lot of amps. the volt display is off by .1 volts (or maybe it's my chink multimeter that is off, who knows) but anyway it works great. I can just hook this up instead of fucking around with battery packs when I'm repairing shit.

Attached: HTB1wdJ5aUGF3KVjSZFvq6z_nXXal.jpg (800x800, 85K)

That guy does a shitload of postproduction work on those photos. No filter on it's own can get those results.

Taking a gable there, being the first one to order it.
Anyway, looks nice. And for that price you can't really go wrong. Most power supplies they sell are professional ones and far to bulky and expensive for the few times I'd probably need them.

Yeah, but this was from a raw file:
infraredcameraconversions.co.uk/download/i/mark_dl/u/4013521523/4632797444/DSC00547.ARW

Mine looks lika a BW image after I set white balance in C1. No amount of channel swapping helps since there is no color left.
Tested with two cameras, and I checked them with IR diodes first (they worked both).

any advice on OBD connections?

Nice. Alright, I take it back. That photo looks amazing straight from the raw.
I haven't seen many IR photos look so good and surreal without any doctoring.
I wonder if it's mostly skill or top tier equipment.
Probably both.

Maybe it's the kind of subjects he chose?

>infraredcameraconversions
I assume you read the website? If you are only getting black and white then you are using an IR pass filter. To get full color with infrared you need to remove the "hot mirror" from your camera (I don't recommend doing it yourself, you will fuck it up)

Ждyн (zhdoon). A made up word derived from the verb that means "to wait". So something like "someone who waits".

What doesn't work for you exactly?
For a decent result you need a full spectrum modified camera. With a regular camera you will need a tripod and 30s+ exposures.
The photo you've posted is definitely done with a converted camera, and he used either 720nm or 680nm IR pass filter.
For white balance you can either set it in the camera on brightly lit vegetation (too much work), or shoot in RAW and use color picker on vegetation for each photo (much better results). With RAW you can also adjust shadows/highlights, etc much better than with JPEG.
Then you generally do red-blue channel swaps, and other adjustments. This guy probably did only a partial swap or no swap at all - I've gotten somewhat similar results with WB on the trees with a 550-620nm filters. Trees are purple and skies are green-ish.

Attached: IMG_7518.jpg (2824x4212, 1.32M)

I'm lurking by myself, this seems to be a good option. it's avaiable with bluetooth and wifi, but I preffer the USB connection so it doesn't disconnect by its own
es.aliexpress.com/item/4000024585876.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.71f67353D3fn83&algo_pvid=b9f84f40-bd4e-4429-97fd-c486ca52ceb1&algo_expid=b9f84f40-bd4e-4429-97fd-c486ca52ceb1-0&btsid=1738062c-abb0-4696-be2d-d4b9cc18f598&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_8,searchweb201603_52

wtf is wrong with my link?

I actually wanted to try long exposure method. Filter is 590nm which lets some of the red (same as in above raw), and exposure was around 1/4 sec. This is what I get after setting white balance on grass.

I actually plan on doing this on my old D90, but I thought of giving it a try first with long exposure method.

Attached: ir.jpg (1000x667, 372K)

>t. spic
remove everything after the .html

Ok, you see how your trees are dark? It's because more visible light gets to the sensor than IR. Foliage reflects IR really well, so it's nearly white in direct sunlight through IR pass filter on a modified camera. However, if you are using a regular camera, even with an IR pass filter, not enough IR reaches the sensor as is demonstrated by your photo.
With unmodified camera I've got decent results on a tripod with 760 and 850nm filters with 2 min exposures. See pic related.

Also, since you are mentioning D90, a quick search brings up that this model has pretty strong internal IR cut filters, so even with long exposures you might not get good results.

Attached: IMG_0091.jpg (6000x2764, 1.59M)

I figured out how to find the steel instrument enclosures on aliexpress.
For some reason, they say iron most of the time instead of metal, dunno if that's a translation issue or what, but "iron enclosure" gets results closer to what I'm looking for.

On a whim, I searched yt to see if anybody had gotten them or tried them out and found a fellow that got a couple. Turns out they sell them as "junction boxes" (which would explain the pictures of actual junction boxes in most of the listings) despite that not being what they are at all.
Pic and link related, found them.
aliexpress.com/item/32825957684.html

If any electronicsfags decide to try them out beware that sometimes they just forget to send you the panels, they don't come with screws, and don't get packed very well.
The seller I linked seems to offer some modification options as well: "Certain modification can be done according to your requirments; such as drilling, painting, punching, silk-screen printing and etc." This seems like a pretty neat option, as I'm not /that/ fond of the shade of blue and would also like to avoid having to repaint after boring holes for cooling fans and putting a grille over it. It would also be pretty cool if chang could silk screen labels for and pre drill the front panel, as well as mounting holes for PCBs inside. Pretty good deal if true and not super overpriced as a service. I wonder if getting work done on the panels would remind them not to forget to send them...?

They come in a couple sizes but the smaller ones seem to be the most common and reasonably priced. There are larger ones, including a vertical one with a handle on the top, similar to the sort of enclosure for a mig welder. These would probably be good for some field test equipment, or maybe a mobile, DC-powered tx.
Link also related - The review I found of the small ones: youtube.com/watch?v=3Mw_VzfTdlk

Oh I forgot to mention:
These are also able to be found on ebay more expensive but still coming from china, and not necessarily via ePacket at all, even just as an option. It seems aliexpress requires orders over a certain dollar amount to be shipped via ePacket, at least that's what some wong tried to convince all the laowais of in his item description.

FUCK the image didn't upload.
Pic related

Attached: related.jpg (1100x1100, 87K)

neat, I only knew the homonculus loco-something name

I wish I was still a teen

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-22-13-47-59-1.png (343x548, 76K)

um

I'm looking for a new actioncam. My current one was a Gitup Git2, which I was 100% satisfied, but it died a week ago.
My preferences are
- Below 160 USD
- The smaller and lighter, the better (I want to mount it on my motorcycle helmet)
- 1080p 60FPS minimum
- Battery life more that an hour
- Not a must, but it'd be nice if it's compatible with other cams' accessories (for instance, my Git2 was compatible with all Gopro Hero 3 and 4 stuff)

What'd you recommend?

I was doing a research on this literally yesterday. Apparently Gopro are still the best when it comes to image quality and stabilization, but they are expensive as fuck.
The Xiaomi Mi 4k action cam and Yi 4k action cam are worse in terms of quality, but cheaper and compatible with Gopro accessories. There are comparisons on youtube.
There are also dedicated motorcycle "dashcams" that can be attached to the helmet, such as Drift Ghost X.

If you care about quality like me, then your best option is to hunt for a refurbished or second hand Gopro. Otherwise it's Xiaomi or Yi. Alternatives from Sony are expensive.
I've also found out that Gopro Hero 2018 can be overwritten with Hero 5 firmware, which brings massive improvements. Which also means that it's impossible to find and it costs nearly as much as Hero 5 on ebay, unless you get very very lucky with an auction bid.

Shit's ridiculous. DSLRs have better sensors and optics, and can be found for cheaper than these action cams.

>$160 budget
this is a chink SHIT thread, that's in the range of actual legitimate products. Xiaomi and YI are respected brands and both make action cams that should fit those specs. (confusingly, Xiaomi has a line of cameras called Yi, and YI Technology is a totally different company that also makes cameras)

That Drift Ghost X looks promising, thanks m8! Also, I agree, shit's ridiculous...

By budget I meant upper limit. If there's a good price:value ratioed cam, I'll buy that, don't necessarily want to spend my whole budget on it.

KZ has so many near identical looking IEMs. Is there some kind of chart about what the difference is?
There seem to be two main lines, the ZS and the AS, but for all I know they're all the same with only a different backplate.

Attached: 1554766164361.jpg (800x800, 101K)

KZ suck, they market as cheap IEM but in relity they don't live up even to the standards set by say Piston Hybrid that costs 15$ on ALI.

I don't know maybe they are tuned poorly or save up on the drivers but for all they are they don't really sound good and aren't comfortable to wear either,

if the train derails and you die in china, they bury you and the train together.
what a fucked up place full of fucked up people.

this would work as a fake "battery" for a mobile phone without a battery , right ? if i connect the wires up right ...

Wouldn't count on it. Phone batteries are usually chipped.

(me)
Alcoholic tendencies so I can't drink anything harder than beer, chain smoked dope til i felt dumb all the time and now i just smoke cigarettes.
Never touched meth.
So... oof?

No. Phone batteries are a little more complex than that.

Also WHYYYYYY would you get this.
Just build your own with a cheap switching supply, a cheap enclosure, panel meter, binding posts, and a buck/boost convertor. Desolder the pcb mount pots on the convertor and replace with linear pots on the front panel.

Double up and use a slightly beefier supply for multiple outputs.

For enclosures, see and make sure you get them from a seller that doesn't leave out the panels, some forget and some mention specifically they don't send them.

If you've got more than 2 brain cells it's easy.

Attached: brainlet-trike.jpg (326x294, 34K)

I need new bluetooth earbuds

This qzy shit is garbage

Probably ill get garbage again but

So aliexpress ain't offering that around 1% discount for app orders anymore?

NO GET FUK LAOWAI

Use the promo code TAIWANBELONG2CHINA for $2 off any $15 order

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAH YES ONE CHINA ONLY GWEILO

guys wtf my aliexpress tab is playing music

wait it stopped
what the fuck did I just hear?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (581x563, 31K)

I swear to god it was aliexpress. I thought it was badly synced bgm in a youtube video or something so i muted that tab and looked and sure enough the aliexpress tab was streaming audio.
the fuck? I wasn't on a product or seller page or anything, scrolling through search results.

Attached: nothing.jpg (750x721, 48K)

I need burner flashdrives boys.
Memory size doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't explode my computer or hack my lightbulbs.

Attached: 250px-292Shedinja.png (250x250, 61K)

now that is some devil shit

No lyrics or anything, just some kinda lit but not rly instrumental.
WTFFFFFFFF

My experience with KZ is totally opposite to yours. YMMV, I guess. The joys of chinkshit.

Anybody tried chink desoldering braid?

very mediocre flux. If it is even fluxed at all.

its all ogre, get chink desoldering needles instead and wick locally

How do you find unlisted stores? I heard there are facebook groups that share links to counterfeit luxury stuff which can't be found by searching for the actual brand name.

How else can i find these hidden shops? Are there any forums?

Also, can you find stuff that the Chinese Communist Parts doesn't like? (pic related)

Attached: Flag.png (1206x804, 478K)

Anyone got experience with buying camcorders from aliexpress?
I'm planning to buy this: aliexpress.com/item/33007390720.html to make youtube videos. $29 seems really cheap, is this a piece of shit?

>rice try mr. Ministry of State Security
You order by email from numbered lists and then get a very sketchy payment request with no description. Ive done it a few times, its all about their supplier. They close up shop and move around alot. The main manufacturer can deal with multiple different people so its hard to tell if your doing deals with the same guy. I'm pretty sure they sell their lists and claim its the same set up.

YOU BRING DISHONOR

Only way to find out is to just buy it.
Beware of chinese cameras and the claims made about them.
sometimes it turns out to shoot in 640x480 or some shit. At this point in time I wouldn't trust any chinese camera claiming 4k, and /definitely/ not at that price.
If you've got the money to throw at it for shits and giggles go right ahead, but don't expect anything too great.

you know its highest res is going to be still images right? it says 1080p video in the pics, and 4k in the title. chinky tricks afoot user.

It has a GC1034 CMOS, you can look up youtube for sample videos. It would seem that it does 720 videos and upscales them to 1080.

And considering it looks like a cheap copy of the already cheap sjcam sj4000, I'd say it's shit.

I could use my own flux, no?
I mean, it's still more of a hassle but workable?
Gotcha. Can't get wick "locally" locally afaik. I'm sure there are some supply companies but all the hobby shops in my area that had stuff I needed are gone. Think there's maybe one privately owned radioshack/makerspace a city over.
I'll probably just toss some wick in my digikey cart, need to get another spool of solder and some flux anyway.

Not him but I'd still question either number.
If it produces /anything/ in either of those resolutions, chances are it's just upscaled.
>It would seem that it does 720 videos and upscales them to 1080.
Figures.

Attached: notccp.jpg (900x506, 60K)

What I am for

Attached: HTB1NxJSgrSYBuNjSspfq6AZCpXa0.jpg (800x800, 107K)

A cheap zippo knockoff?
Oil lighters are simple and nothing new, so the question there is just quality.

with desoldering, flux really needs to be on each little little wire. that's pretty hard to do yourself. The whole wicking action works because of how thin the wires are and paste will basically ruin it.

I don't see how they could fail at making those, but china finds a way.

That reminds me, last winter I had the chance to use a pair of these and they're great. They absolutely look like a terrible idea, but heat up really well and last about 12 hours.
aliexpress.com/item/32960280783.html

Not as bad ideas as the ones that use batteries lmao
I can't stop looking at lighters and I don't even smoke

>I can't stop looking at lighters and I don't even smoke
Understandable. My grandfather has a |unit| zippo collection, many of them quite valuable, but he hasn't smoked in many many years.

In one of the previous threads, someone made a post about beyblades. Someone posted a link to some copies. Are those copies actually anything like the real design? Did Beyblades get redesigned or something? When I was a kid they had little stickers of dragons and shit like that you put on them, and I'm not seeing them on those.