If he were handsome, SJW weirdos could not touch him

If he were handsome, SJW weirdos could not touch him.

Attached: Richard_Stallman_-_Fête_de_lHumanité_2014_-_010-640x960.jpg (640x500, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/8/9/20798900/marvin-minsky-jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-island-court-records-unsealed)
youtube.com/watch?v=FWV3eC3Dr1Y
sterling-archermedes.github.io/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying this god isn't the perfect male specimen

How would RMS look if he started to lose weight and began putting on muscle?

He was handsome when he was young he's 66 now and looks like a wizard. If he was still handsome it would make no difference and the trannies would still want to crucify him for they hate what he stands for.

Attached: rms_prankster.jpg (600x804, 68K)

This is the saddest part. They come into tech and then start bullying nerds on the exact same terms all bullies have done forever. Good luck beating China with your future tech scene of programmers who are also super socially skilled politicians. The reason people like RMS did what they did is they didn't care about anything but technology.

So did he really do anything beside defend Minsky? People were posting Twitter screenshots about him asking women out on dates.

>So did he really do anything beside defend Minsky?
Dude is kind of a creep, IIRC he jacked off on a parrot once, but this psyop was focused on the email.
And he didn't defend Minsky. He was very open about not defending Minsky. He defended language.
>People were posting Twitter screenshots about him asking women out on dates.
People were also posting Twitter screencaps about him bringing his dates couch surfing with him.

fpbp

SJWs are pissy because Stallman cared more about defending Minsky (who was an intimate friend and ally since his early MIT days) than the supposed injustices towards women at MIT.

Honestly, who gives a fuck? It's the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, not the Massachusetts Institute of Making Sure Women Feel Comfortable. You feel uncomfortable because the field is dominated by men? SUCK IT UP. If more women gave a fuck about it, then it wouldn't be an issue. The world isn't equal or fair. There's never going to be a perfect ratio of men:women in every field, because men and women have different interests when it comes to careers. We need to accept this and move on. We don't need to purposely make women feel uncomfortable, but neither can we be constantly walking on eggshells for our entire lives and careers because a handful of women can't handle the culture. I'm not going to go around harassing women at the water cooler, but if I am chatting with a bunch of guys, I shouldn't need to restrain myself just in case some woman might feel offended. I don't go around telling off groups of women for discussing clothing and makeup. Fuck's sake, people are just too easily offended these days. Be fucking offended and DEAL WITH IT.

>he jacked off on a parrot
Other way around.

Attached: stallmeme.jpg (1180x790, 141K)

>SJWs are pissy because Stallman cared more about defending Minsky

>The reference reports the claim that Minsky had sex with one of Epstein's harem. (See theverge.com/2019/8/9/20798900/marvin-minsky-jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-island-court-records-unsealed) Let's presume that was true (I see no reason to disbelieve it).
>I see no reason to disbelieve it

>He defended language.
If Stallman truly cared that much about language and semantics, he would've deprecated English a long time ago and would only use Lojban to communicate.

>jacked off on a parrot once
t. twitter tranny can't joke

He definitely looks like someone who SJWs would side with, if only he had his hair dyed blue :)

>So did he really do anything beside defend Minsky?
youtube.com/watch?v=FWV3eC3Dr1Y

he is handsome in his own way

This is the blackpill. He would have gotten promoted if he was attracted. Too back he is a ungroomed creep.

This.
Also, you cannot come to terms with SJWs because the said terms will keep changing without notice, and if you consider being part of their group, they wouldn't think for a second if they think you have committed a thoughtcrime and oust you. It's a double edged sword. The same SJWs you have started a career with will bite your back, because for them, they're the moral superiors and they want to dictate how things should work. It's all about power for them. Even they don't reach a common middle ground within themselves, there's always disagreement; there's no concept of tolerance or forgiveness; they think they are the authority who give "forgiveness passes" to the people and it's them who decide who is cancelled and who deserves a Twitter witchhunt; because for them, it's all about removing someone in power so they can sit there.
If you ever come to a point where you have to choose between working with room full of SJWs or giving up on your dream job, just choose the latter.

People around me keep telling me that if he left like that and didn't "fight back", that's because he has something to hide regarding pedophilia. I know that isn't true but I keep wondering why no one fucking stands up to take his side in FOSS/software related media.

Attached: 1564373176339.jpg (432x432, 22K)

>why no one fucking stands up to take his side in FOSS/software related media.
On that subject, while other outlets kicked him under the bus, I was surprised to see It'sFOSS stay neutral. I didn't trust them before due to the "FOSS" in their name (it should be "FLOSS"), but I'm now convinced they're a good news site.

How does one get promoted when they're already the president and founder of the organization, have a residency at their college where they can fuck around and get paid to give the same lecture they've been giving for two decades? Stallman was never one destined for a conventional career and I doubt that he'd ever want one given his very obvious idiosyncrasies.

That's an incredibly Stallman-esque stereotype right there. Open Source and Free Software are not mutually exclusive.

he would look like a fit male with less weight (probably)

> I keep wondering why no one fucking stands up to take his side in FOSS/software related media.
See, the current acting president of the FSF did stand up, and as a result, the lynch mob wants him to leave the FSF too.

People literally FEAR losing their lifes.

>Open Source and Free Software are not mutually exclusive.
I didn't mean to say that. People use FOSS when they want to stay neutral between the two camps. However, it's a flawed term as it gives more importance to open source and doesn't clarify that the free is about freedom.
"Free/Libre and Open Source Software" (FLOSS) fixes those issues.
However, if you want to show your support for freedom, then you should say free software.
By the way, RMS doesn't think of them as mutually exclusive either.

In fear of what exactly? Reputation? Being accused of something that never happened? Are you telling me we're living in a time where a bunch of angry people can literally throw people off the cliff in the name progress and greater good, ruining careers and personal lives with no evidence to back up their claim? But user, that shit happens only in totalitarian regimes. Oh wait...

Speak for yourself. I'm a bi gerontophile chubby chaser (I fuck fat old people) and Id let stallman plough me

He said something dumb that's extremely easy to mischaracterize, as usual with him, nothing new under the sun. Remember when he said he was glad Steve Job's influence was gone? Funny to see both SJWs and alt-cucks interpret his autism politically.

So you guys needed 20 years to find out stallman is just as a,degenerate sjw as the bluehairs and he just was aspie enough to spill the beans publicly?

He could stand to lose some weight

Attached: 1339550542740.jpg (1000x670, 138K)

How many high school summer program visitors do you think he seduced?

how is it possible to be this braindead

He looked kinda goofy even then sadly.

Attached: 1568726840040.jpg (400x326, 20K)

>dude is kind of a creep
>dude's not well
>dude needs help
don't start sentences with "dude" unless immediately followed by a comma you californian piece of shit

>tfw a password is forced onto you

They want computer jobs because now they are glamorous and pay good money. But they don't want to actually learn how any of this shit works. They just want to oust someone that does, take their spot, and babble endless nonsense while raking in the rewards.

sterling-archermedes.github.io/index.html

dude chill out

If he were handsome he would've been called privileged on top of a pedophile.

Attached: 74lDQv4.jpg (730x649, 168K)

underrated comment
this could have happened at any of his shenanigans before, except he was made his comments in the wrong place at the wrong time and people actually noticed. News and popularity is essentially random, neither side did anything wrong or malicious for his comments to become popular. The """SJW""" crowd could have jumped on any of his comments for decades back. This is not SJW or PC culture or whatever conspiracies you like to fantasize about.

He said that Minsky should be called a serial rapist. He said "sex offender" was too mild a term.
He said that "sexual assault" really wasn't the proper term because the VICTIM was willing. As there was no actual assault.

Luke is wrong. Stallman never made any such claims.

That guy is a in a wheelchair now

Attached: marco.jpg (909x337, 47K)

wtf happened

I appreciate that your post provided context.

Paralyzed by a car accident. Also his fiancée dumped him.

damn

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck man. Marco Pietrowski apparently is his name.

Attached: 1532087295297.png (688x578, 32K)

>Paralyzed by a car accident. Also his fiancée dumped him.

She probably made him crash too. Women are poison to the body and mind.

Attached: before and after GF.jpg (1274x791, 247K)

fuck me the steroids ....

don't take steroids kids