Why do people in tech consume tech like plebs?

Why do people in tech consume tech like plebs?

Hollywood actors don't watch movies as they know it's for plebs.
Monsanto executives don't eat GMO's as they know it's for plebs.
Video game designers don't play games as they know it's for plebs.

but software engineers still use smartphones, social media, home automation, and all the other poisons for plebs

Attached: 6f142cd9def9dd3e67bc958595ba0f92.jpg (634x878, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B1xwBOVF6Le/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DAMN, Steve Jobs made THAT?

if software engineers didn't use software they would become a version of you, a homeless retard

yeah, its like having a minature arab encased in an outer almost-white-looking shell

Attached: o.png (89x72, 6K)

AAAAAAA I'M COOOMING

*blocks your path*

Attached: torvalds.jpg (300x300, 33K)

*unsheathes katana*

Attached: gates.jpg (640x360, 36K)

honest jennifer is oddly cute

really? idk any engineers who seriously use facebook, some just dick around on insta but don't really post much, a small subset of autists on esoteric twitter, but that's about it.

how're you gonna avoid using google or getting by without a smartphone? at least monsanto guys can just eat different food.

>getting by without a smartphone
i have a computer at home for work. when people try to hassle me about phones I tell them i don't care.

>but software engineers still use smartphones, social media, home automation, and all the other poisons for plebs

not if they're any good.

there's always professionals that just made it through their studies. their bad quality as a human will manifest itself in their actions. e.g. MD's that smoke and financial advisors who buy into certain managed funds.

those things are for plebs, they know the dangers/avoidable commissions, but they do it anyway.

instagram.com/p/B1xwBOVF6Le/
As rich as she is and she can't even get a boyfriend on steroids? Honestly WTF...

Why do women wear clothes that go all the way up into their cunnies?

Because they like the male gaze.

>Hollywood actors don't watch movies as they know it's for plebs.
False
>Video game designers don't play games as they know it's for plebs.
False
>Monsanto executives don't eat GMO's as they know it's for plebs.
True because they don't want to fucking die.

because they do not have foreign objects.

Attached: pipe.jpg (327x327, 57K)

>but software engineers still use smartphones,
no, nokia 105.
>social media,
nothing, execpt hackaday.io
>home automation,
nothing at all automated
>and all the other poisons for plebs
no not really. i don't even use the bluetooth speaker i built for our bathroom.

I'm an engineer without social media, but even though I was very late to the party, I ended up getting a "smart" phone.
First the cheapest I could get. Then a still cheap one, but better. Now I've gotten a decent midclass one.
I've just got a thing for small things that are multi-functional. Can't help it. The things are so fucking useful. Pod cast playing, books reading, route finding, web browsing, email reading little gadget. I love that little thing.

why do sexless insectoids rationalise against reproducing when they can't access the perquisite of reproducing first

This guy believes he's smart. Little does he know that in actuality, he's just an idiot.

you can do IVF and choose male. no reason to have girl

Because they're not hip to why they make the tech. They're just worker bees. White collar, book-smart worker bees. I'm sure the higher ups in those companies don't do any of that shit.

>why do people with shit lives rationalize against bringing people in this shit world?
I dunno, must be a genius to figure it out.