A really sad realization I had is I should have just studied Economics and Math and worked in Finance...

A really sad realization I had is I should have just studied Economics and Math and worked in Finance. Finance is way more prestigious than working in Tech, you get paid more, you get bonuses. I know Silicon Valley is an asian bubble so they don't realize how bad they have it but I work Tech in NYC so i'm surrounded by fratty Finance guys who get to bang girls like pic related solely because of their job title and salary. It doesn't even matter to girls like this that I work at Google. It's just not fair

Attached: 1569079290885.png (1312x1494, 2.19M)

Then just...go study Finance instead? Literally no one is stopping you from chasing your dreams, regardless of how misguided and “greener on the other side” they may be

>they get to bang 6/10s
maybe you should date more often

>9001 cock stare
>bottle blond
>smaller tits than most trannies
lmao

Chad gets women because of his looks and alpha demeanor, studying "finance" is not a good way to get women. Also that girl isn't even hot.

Well, if you want money you go where money is, is not a brainer

You forgot
>elbows too pointy

pathetic

If you walk around like this, you're just asking to get raped.

>whiteknighting for a roastie you will never meet
iToddler detected

Attached: iToddlers-BTFO.gif (500x491, 355K)

Bro we're getting to the point where we can have sex with robots, why do you want a flesh cunt?

Attached: Capture.jpg (745x578, 54K)

you can't replicate skin-skin contact

>make a sexbot
>give her a resting bitch face

Attached: 1567387283738.jpg (288x288, 12K)

Nah, just mocking you

That's a solid 7 out of 10 OP.
t. /sp/

her face is straight 5/10 and has tranny components
are you turkish or something

The sexbot's tits are larger though, I can't have paizuri from OP's pic.

Not to mention the one girl I ever loved is an anime character, the only way I can have any intimacy with the only girl I ever loved is through a sexbot.

lurk more

Her father is a rich Swedish golfer so she has strong Nordic genes. She would breed nicely

It's not because of their job title and salary. I know people in finance too, you're making it out to be a lot better than it really is. Lots of brown-nosing and coke, if you're into that then I guess. At least in tech you can get by by doing honest work on a 9-5 if you really want to. Good luck doing that in finance with any prospect of career advancement beyond counting beans and putting PowerPoints together at the same level as junior anal ysts.

>strong nordic genes

>fake blonde
>potato features
>moles all over
>man-nipples

all she needs is a cock to give you a good seeing to

>Not getting delicious cougar pussy because you can fix her Macbook

found a nice girl for you based on your viewing preferences

Attached: 39754967143_5c5df8d518.jpg (375x500, 39K)

She's a real blonde she just dyes it extra

Attached: MV5BOGI5OGE5OWUtNjJhOC00ZmQ3LTgyNWItNzk5MjRlMDdlN2IwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQzMjU1NjE@._V1_.jpg (960x720, 98K)

>It doesn't even matter to girls like this that I work at Google
>girl