AMD boost cocks

Any update on the fake-boost clock debacle from AMD? Has AMD given any official statement? Have they, once again, promised to fix this kind of behaviour in a future update? Is AMD still lagging miles behind in real-life performance compared to intel?

Friendly reminder to never buy into team Red's promises:
youtube.com/watch?v=3LesYlfhv3o

Attached: lmao at AMD cucks.jpg (2796x1072, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guru3d.com/news-story/intel-degrades-apollo-lake-processor-degradation-issues-continues-to-supply-b1-stepping-again.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f7BqAjC4ZCc
consumerreports.org/fuel-economy-efficiency/volkswagen-used-special-software-to-exaggerate-fuel-economy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its already fixed retard.

Why don’t you Intel incels just get the kikes at CTS Labs to make up more fake stories about AMD?

>boost cocks

Boosting to your expected clocks for 3 ns under 0 (zero) load, then, when the actual task hits, falling down some 300-400 megahertz is not a fix, dear shill.
Clockspeed has be maintained under full load, or it becomes a useless metric.

At least my CPUs won't die after the warranty period
guru3d.com/news-story/intel-degrades-apollo-lake-processor-degradation-issues-continues-to-supply-b1-stepping-again.html

What a stupid and pointless reply. Der8auer is a well-respected hardware-enthusiast and professional overclocker with several world records behind his name.
He's neither paid by AMD nor Intel, and isn't afraid to call out foul play by any hardware manufacturer.
Remember when he shat all over the new x299 platform?
youtube.com/watch?v=f7BqAjC4ZCc

Anti-consumer practices and outright lies by large companies deserve to be challenged, no matter what side.

>whataboutism
Go back to your russian copy of Jow Forums.

AMD is trash for poor people.

>update so CPU's boost long enough so software will report advertised speeds for a nano second at 1.5v, likely unstable
>downclock after
It's a feature!

It's pretty much the PC version of this:
consumerreports.org/fuel-economy-efficiency/volkswagen-used-special-software-to-exaggerate-fuel-economy/

Nobody would care if they boosted to only 4.4Ghz, but advertising 4.6Ghz when it doesn't hit that is detrimental and put them in hot water.

Thats intel turbo boost.

AMD GAMEBOOST is different

It would seem like a bonus if it boosted above 4.4Ghz.

>sub 5ghz plebs
Heh, I've been running 5Ghz since 2011.
>2500k
>7700k
>9900k
AMD is for shitters.

You never buy AMD for performance anyway. You buy AMD for """"price/performance""", which is niggerspeak for "I'm a poorfag pajeet who is too poor to afford Intel".

hows gaming in your freezer?

The money you don't spend on a computer you can spend on another stuff.

This

That's why it's the poor mans parts you nigger.

>Friendly reminder to never buy into team Red's promises
>Whataboutism

Kill yourself

Haven't had any issues with the boost clocks on my 3900X. Intcels are just mad they're corelets.

>P-Please pay 50% more for that 10% bump on my 720p video game benchmarks

Attached: 1514855041050.png (868x756, 265K)

You won the silicone lottery then, most people all core 4.25Ghz

I just run it stock.

The 9900K can't do 5GHz on all cores either :^)

Attached: Untitled.png (757x94, 10K)

>stock

Still without CPPC2 in Linux. The Vega drivers are complete garbage too. AMD just can't into software.

>5GHz
Lol. AMD is literally unable to offer a product that can work beyond 4.6 GHz.

What's worse:
AMD hardware
or
AMD software?

My 3700X hits 4.5ghz all cores during full load boost, temps are too high for me though at 80C using a low-profile mITX cooler.
Thinking of trying AIO but that shit is fucking gay.

If it can overclock to its' highest for like 1/1000th of a second then it's a valid overclock
Enough said

You know that clock alone is as useless as the rpm on an engine right? Next thing is you praise an anglrgrinder motor for its 15rpm ocer an truck engine on 2300rpm because itsfaster and therefore can do more work

Get an corehungry application, set an ryzen 3000 400$cpu on 4.1ghz and look how it annihilates an 600 dollar intel cpu at 4.5ghz.