/ptg/ - private tracker goodies

Torrent Master Revolt Edition

>Not sure what public groups are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the lowest possible standards of group service by providing neons with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>Autosnatchers are parasites

dumb thread:

Attached: 1546353757756.png (155x193, 7K)

first for FUCK RED

(embed)

based

NOT based

I've been having problems accessing ahd for a week, I get pic related whenever i go to access the site.

Attached: Capture.png (714x126, 8K)

Works fine for me ;)

same

you must have a virus

what's wrong with deluge
don't tell me you're gonna defend STALLED

fuck red

Attached: 1550230596654.png (680x658, 265K)

autosnatchers are parasite

AUTOSNATCHES ARE BASED BRO THEY ARE BASED

1.0 FREE RATIO BRO ITS SO BASED XD

Autosnatcher here

Have fun spending hours BUYING and RIPPING a cd, then uploading it for a paltry 500mb while I get 3GB off your upload

LMAO KEKS

>be me
>rip and upload a cd
>set my upload speed to 10kb/s
>see all the autosnatchers connect to me
>ban IP using deluge
>uncap upload speed
>enjoy seeding to the couple of people on residential connections and non-Deluge clients that were interested in my share

Attached: 1540166525568.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

based

Attached: images.jpg (282x178, 8K)

I know this isnt the right place but does anyone know where can I pick up hitfile.net premium? I need to download 3 files each about 1Mb but these scumbags want me to wait 1 hour for each

Fuck them

use a vpn dumbass

Apparently they use some DNBSL base so my all VPNs I've tried have infinite captcha - google's way to silently ban bots

qbittorrent a best. deluge a second best

i want to do this but worried about accidentally blocking rear people

Joined Orpheus after six days

Attached: vKgjwHb.jpg (1080x1350, 177K)

Welcome on board, friend

is BiB worth having for its own sake?
what kind of stuff is there that's not on libgen or MAM?

Most times I go to it to find a book, it isn't there.

i found a lot of great puppetry tutorials on bib

>that picture
/marked/

>tfw nothing to do but wait 6 months for PTP
>have pretty much every other tracker I could care about other than BTN but that doesn't happen until after PTP if at all

>RED users standing up in the face of tyranny
>discussing methods of blocking

BASED

it is unfair that someone it's fine for autosnatchers to not download from profitable users but doing it to them is B&

someone share a blocklist of known autosnatchers pls

>tfw have every tracker I need for 99% of the content I want
>debating whether or not it's worth joining another half dozen trackers for the remaining 1%

Which cabal tracker is the most likely to get raided?

ab

friends, I've finally gotten elite on RED. What can I do with this now?

Selling your account I guess

join ORPH

BIB, PTP, MTV, AHD

ANyone here want to trade invites?

Have - HDB PTP BTN
Want - nothing

lmao syke

>tfw you maintain your AnimeBytes account not because you watch anime, but in order to prevent some filthy weeb from finding happiness
Who knew private trackers could be so comfy bros?

Attached: goat.gif (182x249, 1.97M)

still going to use deluge :)

based and truth but I do this for every tracker not just anime.

>collector, just join everything I can to take up user slots
>download a bunch of stuff
>seed it for BP
>throttle upload speed of each torrent to 1kbs
>ban IPs if they are persistent trying to download from me
>use TPB and rutracker for 95% of my content anyway

get a life

t. seething trackerlet

seething but unironically

seething but ironically

Is TVV over their user limit?

what is t. guys

signed

A way of saying who wrote a message, think it's Portuguese or something. Equivalent to sincerely in a letter

A request system that actually works and quality control.

they say blocking people is against the rules but how would they even know?

lots of things are against the rules and they have no way of knowing. "1 account per lifetime" is a pretty big one which they can't actually police. Unless you fuckup and out yourself on purpose.

>1 account per lifetime
>hes in such low tier trackers that they dont ask for timestamped with face id, a 1c bank transfer, video testimony and physical meetup
Ok smallfish

Attached: file.png (955x51, 6K)

imagine wasting your life doing this

Attached: 1444437391539.gif (250x200, 1.51M)

TOP KEK
this poor soul
I can't imagine what shit trackers he's on.

just seed longterm bro ur torrent will be snatched eventually

Attached: a423w4edr.jpg (640x368, 18K)

>Having an account on a site takes time/effort

bib's main pro is the request system. 9/10 requests i've placed have been filled

>ivivlivlivivliivivli enters the autosnatchers ban discussion

Attached: 1499971161796.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

and they mange to write an essay without actually addressing any key arguments against autosnatchers. nothing is going to change.

I didn't have to read it to know what it was

just got into myanonamouse. bit disappointing desu, so far i haven't found anything i haven't been able to find on tpb. of course the audio book versions are all there since they make for better seeding but i can't stomach audio books

and a whole bunch of people gifted me bonus points. i don't know how i should respond. i knew they were nice but i'm not sure how i can reciprocate

Pretty much every major tracker has find a way to deal with autosnatchers and hoarded buffer, why do these cocksuckers think they're so special that they don't need to make any change to the website?

they do that for all new users

because they profit from it

here ill fix red for you
>remove announce channel
>uploaders get full upload credit as soon as they upload the torrent to the site, so if its a 300mb torrent they get 300mb uploaded credited to their account, if the torrent gets removed they lose it
very simple. that gets people to upload as much as possible

yeah i figured. not entirely sure but at first glance this basically means i'm set for life since i have no intention of downloading any large files like audiobooks.

its a very easy tracker. you can also get on other trackers in their invite forums, i think you need to be PU or something. its the 'other torrent site' forum

RED is dead

>set for life
>on MAM
kek

Hopefully forever.

>Something was wrong with your request, and the server is refusing to fulfill it.
rude

irc says DB is having an issue

kys nigger, hope u get a cancer or something

not him but i don't have cancer

The sysops are saying it's under heavy DDOS from a few people who didn't agree with autosnatchers

BASED

Private trackers are basedboy cancer

if only

This is so fucking based. This is the most based moment in RED history.

It's all gonna change now. AUTOSNATCHERS ARE BEING BANNED FUCK YES!!!!!!!!

imagine justifying the existence of status quo when seeing the hoards of buffer stowed away by the top 10

b-but muh 160 euro a month has to be worth it ;w; PLEASE... FUCK!!!!!!!!! I sold EVERYTHING to get ration, dont make it all worthless.... bros... please dont do this to me I JUST WANTED RATIO. FUCK! LEAVE MY AUTOSNATCHERS ALONE

No he didn't.

its a really good system. saves me time and i will always get what i want. im not going to make searches and click all those download buttons and select settings for them in the client manually every day.

i got my invite almost instantly from the system.

Attached: 1558908317039.jpg (800x800, 40K)

t. lazy nog

>kys
Kill yourself.

red is back boys

If autosnatchers get btfo how do I get any upload?

Some of them didn't even put any of their buffer into requests or uploaded any torrents. But this is fine.

My endgame is DB9, how do I get there? Serious question, if anyone could leave at least bread crumbs I would be grateful

learn to apply to other more vast/secretive trackers or p2p networks and fill those requests. I spent like 2.5 hours one night and got like 70 gigs up from it

Being invited by someone who trust you

they are not

red

you dont listen to any of it you lying shrimp pp

they don't have an invite thread anymore

you're right, my bad

Why is RED's economy so aids? I use the site more than probably any other private tracker, but it is incredibly annoying that if you have less common taste you'll get no upload whatsoever since seedboxes always beat you.

im sure that you would find it annoying very quickly too. its a scene tracker and they get many new things that i want every day. i dont use autodownloaders on trackers where its just humans that make the uploads.

The reasons have been said at least 20 times in this thread.
The way you get around it is uploading 2019 flacs from deezer or bandcamp.

Looked through the Red autos archer ban thread and I can say for a fact half of those cunts defending it use high speed seedboxes.