Hey Jow Forums what is the best programming language and why is it c++14?

Hey Jow Forums what is the best programming language and why is it c++14?

Attached: cpp.jpg (448x559, 81K)

C++ if used as C with taking advantage of simple templates and constexpr (and better attribute syntax desu)
bonus points if you have promela/tla+/whatever models close to 1:1 with implementation

I always wear an inflatable buttplug along with my thigh highs and skirt when programming. For every syntax error, I give the plug one solid pump. Every time I compile the program and it still doesn't work as it's supposed to, I give 2 more pumps. I've gotten really good at C++ after having to push a football sized plug out more than once. Shame really, was growing to enjoy it.

Been taking on more and more complex programming challenges to really push my body and mind.

rust

>rust
what are you? gay?

People still need their penises bro.

it's ok user, i also used to shrill rust until this happened.

Attached: 1569154750.jpg (1200x900, 263K)

Attached: 1527738603943.jpg (622x626, 38K)

jesus h. fucking christ

What tha fuck

Attached: 1562480513468.jpg (580x472, 62K)

*C++23
The metaclass proposal will fix everything.
if you're not keeping up with the standard, you're not a C++ programmer

of course the rust trannies are promoting the outer space psyop, with saturn/satan prominently featured

outer space is fake and gay
earth is flat
don't follow the herd like the rust trannies

Attached: space trash moon horizon wrong.jpg (624x499, 106K)

>see all the cool shit being added in new standards
>can't use it because my job is stuck in C++11
Stop making me jealous, I don't like it.

how does this even happen
how come you can't just make header files that are cross standard compatible and isolate all the old shit in a different translation unit
it's what i do whenever i need to compile something that uses something stupid like std::auto_ptr

>claiming the lighting was wrong when it could've easily been a flash from a camera
>claiming the surface of the fucking moon should be flat
Yeah, just stay in your mom's basement, you wouldn't like it out here anyway.

It's not a compilation issue, it's a bureaucracy issue. It's not worth the effort of convincing people to allow multiple different standards in our project just to get access to the new tools.

Ladder

If you fuck up short circuits can happen, granted you would normally have some other safe guards other than your code itself.

What happens when you don't watch over your technicians.

Attached: top-ten-programming-mistakes-by-people-new-to-siemens-47-728.jpg (728x546, 71K)

Should I learn C or C++ first?(first language)

C

SEPPLES

Why tough?

Much simpler to learn, and having an understanding of C will help you understand the design decisions made in C++. Plus you can get up and running writing C programs faster than you could with C++ programs, if you want in-depth understanding of what's going on.

C#

sir, i myself cast vote for java

Nice dead language

neither
learning C before C++ will make you a terrible C++ programmer, and C++ isn't a good first language
learn lua or something

It's C++17

>of course the rust trannies are promoting the outer space psyop, with saturn/satan prominently featured
Nice strawman Rustfag

learn Go as a first language, then Rust after you've mastered the basics

Lisp is the most powerful programming language.