Well Jow Forums?

Attached: btfowho.png (594x384, 61K)

Bruh just take your loss and move one. There's no need to make it worse than it already is.

Attached: 1568368601333.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

I am using an S8 though, and it's still fast and always get me through the day (with hashiriya drifter anyway).

Getting updates is meaningless if the updates are malicious and slow your phone down.

Try the settings in pic related.

Attached: android_dev.png (720x1280, 69K)

What is this retard talking about? Performance on the iPhone X is sliced in half after just 1 year.

Attached: 1546405806713.png (994x961, 335K)

No thank you, Android is janky enough as it is. With the 0.5x settings, the animations look like some chink Android skin.
>Force GPU rendering
does that shit really helps in rendering UI shit?
kek

ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1567821050694.webm (1440x810, 2.84M)

>well Jow Forums?

Attached: poop.webm (1360x768, 1.02M)

>Also the speed test show iPhone X still running pretty fast, not sure if anyone can say that about the S8 after 2 years of use.
Yeah, Apple has literally throttled the iPhone X already and yet the iToddler thinks it's the faster phone.

laughing_satanichia.gif

It does, it's essentially how iPhones used to "win" speed tests. They rendered almost everything on the UI with the GPU, but now that android has gotten really good with opencl and NVME-like internal storage they've turned the tables on them. It was AMD's dream back with their A10 APU series, HSA I believe.

Soon speed tests will be: which phone can perform opencl faster?

Probably still on par with the best Android had to offer since Apple’s CPUs are the best in the world.

Very based.

Nope, even chink trash android smartphones with UIs WORSE than Samshit's touchjizz trash heap UI outperform an iPhone X. It's probably one of the WORST phones released by apple to date.

Attached: 1517865329435.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

how did you get w7 to look like uber1337 like linux but without the material autism?

pic related: uber chink shit phone in question that outperformed an iPhone X for close to a year before it ran circles around it when apple released the lag update for it, see

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-083806(1).jpg (720x1021, 191K)

bsed

common itoddler speak, they don't know the power of custom android

>muh phones
Get a life

I'm supposed to tell you that this is itoddler cope except I agree with you, people don't care what phone you're using unless it something clearly different from all the other black glass sandwiches inside mandatory ugly aftermarket cases they all have, so Jow Forums really needs to calm down about this.
But not, you have to have THE BEST or you have SHIT and you're SHIT too for not having THE BEST.

True. Also the USB-C connector is starting to get flakey. Often doesn't charge, data connection to my PC are getting impossible.

I made a mistake. They reeled me in with that high res OLED display, but it wasn't worth the other drawbacks the phone has, most of all the Samshit software. OneUI is shit. It's as if someone took the worst aspects of Apple's UIKit and Google's material design and shat all over it.

see
Also are you sure your charging cable isn't broken? The really great thing about samsung phones is they have wireless charging and support wireless transfer of data, pic related. I get about 25-30MB/s when transfering files to mine or ~2GB/minute.

Attached: xvJDFmY.jpg (1440x2960, 1.07M)

btw I get that speed while my S8 is charging on a the wireless pas a couple feet away. I'm sure I could get over 30MB/s if I put my phone right next to my PC's pcie wifi antennas.

The iPhone doesn't show stuff until it's done, unlike the shitdroid phones that show some messy half-assed app screen then take forever to show the actual content. It's interesting how many people here complain about Indian engineers, yet they shill android devices which are the smartphone equivalent of the Indian engineer stereotype: Write the code first, make sure it's correct later (or not at all).

Also gee, I wonder why google maps is so slow on apple devices. I really, really wonder who would be behind that deficiency. Either way, it doesn't matter. With Siri integration, apple maps is, from the user's perspective, vastly superior to the mess that is google maps and the google ecosystem.

demonpilled

My iPhone 6S is faster than any Android phone I’ve used. My iPhone 11 Pro is of course even faster.

Cope harder

nigga, every phone supports wireless transmission of data

Aren't iPhones produced in india now?

Not iToddler phones, at least not to the same degree. Try and wirelessly transmit a 4GB MKV movie to an iPhone without using hotspot or your home network (ie wifi direct).

protip: you literally can't

Nah, the truth is they are laggy pieces of DOGSHIT and apple depends on braindead SHEEP like you to keep their profit margins up.

Not to mention they throttle your toddler fisher price phones because they desperately want you to fork over a grand for another one every year.

Attached: 1469950316718.webm (640x360, 1.4M)

Funny how every single one of those tests (except the one which the iPhone won, which you conveniently left out) is testing google products. What a coincidence! I'm sure this is a completely fair test. Tell me, do you think apple music loads faster on your android piece of garbage or on my iphone? That is, if you actually pay for the music you listen to instead of just stealing it like most android users.

Funny how every single one of those tests (except the one which the iPhone won, which you conveniently left out) is testing google products. What a coincidence! I'm sure this is a completely fair test. Tell me, do you think apple music loads faster on your android piece of garbage or on my iphone? That is, if you actually pay for the music you listen to instead of just stealing it like most android users.

Attached: 6666666666666666666666.jpg (2804x3874, 786K)

ANDRONES BTFO

Attached: binbougamiga-ichiko-laugh.gif (450x253, 569K)

You're honestly making this harder than it needs to be. iPhones are laggy pieces of overpriced DOGSHIT meant to fleece braindead SHEEP such as yourself who have more money than brains. I mean what kind of fucking MORON would pay a grand just to send dick pics?

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Attached: iFagsEternallyyBTFO.webm (426x240, 2.86M)

I'm pretty sure the S8 still performs very well. That being said I hate the lack of updates on android phones. Shouldn't be too hard to port current releases to older hardware.

I imagine the main limitation is each update would have to be tested and verified with every vendor/carrier. There's a shit-ton of hardware variants for each phone when it comes to Android.

Attached: firefox_2019-09-22_08-45-44.png (714x45, 7K)

Does how fast apps open on a phone accurately gauge how fast the phone actually is? Answer: No. Do some heavy computing (like gaming, and not that candy crush shit; I mean actual FPS games) and see which one wins. I think the iToddlers will be BTFO yet again.

the main problem is drivers, qualcomm etc don't make drivers available for newer versions of android for older chipsets.

it's a shit show, and one of the way in which ios is actually better, although their updates can slow their phones down

Normies don't use Androids. And the guy in OP's pic is right. iPhones run well for years. Android phones run like shit after a year or two. Android also doesn't have group messaging. That alone is why iOS will always be superior.

>FPS games on phone
also, yes, how fast apps open does accurately gauge how fast the phone is, it is literally a measurement of a real world use that is far more realistic than playing mobile first person shooters, and is far more important to most people. when people complain a phone is slow or laggy, it's usually because shit takes too long to open. even if it was far better at gaming, would most people really care? phones don't need heavy computing power, they're not for playing games or editing videos.

My S5 running LineageOS reloads apps quite often. I dunno if the OS is just set to kill apps too aggressively or what but sometimes there's a 3 second delay between pressing the Home button and Nova actually loading all my icons and widgets. Very annoying. I've even set Nova as an app that can run in the background but it doesn't help.

Now that's a high quality demon right there.

So how come almost every single person who makes over 100k a year owns an iphone? Seriously, why do you think that is? You're like a fat person telling a fit person how to lose weight.

HD Based

Cringe

I rent out property to poorfags paying off their iphone loan, while I have owned a OnePlus 3T for about 2 and a half years and still make twice that of any of my tenants.

iPhones run like shit out of the box, from what I've seen.

Every phone has bloat. You can strip bloat out. Well, not on an iOShit device, Apple will break your phone before you manage to get facebook, twitter, apple music and all the telemetry background shit scraped out

BSD

Needing to cope this hard over a phone. It’s so pathetic.

>"muh bibeo gays!!!"
So what you're saying is iPhones are for -LITERAL- children?

>being a based and demonpilled poster
>coping
I fail to see the connection here

He said more money than brains, not just the poor. Pic related.

Attached: 13627168_10157383302255725_7655034550581876852_n-21 (1).jpg (699x724, 65K)

>the mess that is google maps and the google ecosystem.

Do you hate women for not liking you back as well?

Now long until they drop support for the Note 9 lads?

I have the 8 gigs of Ram version, I figure I've got atleast another 3 years.

>running the stock rom in current year

Attached: 1551656496572.gif (500x287, 579K)

Oh, he's back

Attached: 1558409042536.gif (300x199, 498K)

>They rendered almost everything on the UI with the GPU
This is how it should be
It shows an abjact failure by android device developers back in the day when the UI was rendered on the CPU and anything short of a 1Ghz CPU was a stutterfest

chaste

Security updates are still supported for about 5 years and the Note 9 is going to get Android 10 so about 5 more years basically.

You would have probably already upgraded before those updates stopped coming. Just make sure to not quick charge it too much to reduce the wear on the battery.

Note 8 is already not getting Android 10. I figure this update, which you'll get in December or January is the end of the line for you. Maybe you'll get security updates. If you want Android version updates you should get a Pixel.

>no mSD support
god damnit

I've got insurance on it so I'm gonna destroy and replace the phone with a new one in a year or so.

Really feels like the best phone anyone has made, great screen quality, battery life is excellent, 512gb with an SD card slot, 8 gigs of Ram which is just insane. The S-Pen is pure kino too.

my 2010 s3 is still "receiving updates", i'm currently on pie and it runs flawlessly

My S7A is getting Android 10 via non-stock ROMs, just flash it and stop being a faggot

Replacing ROMs is Stockholm syndrome from android OEMs being complete ass at their jobs
You wouldn't otherwise replace the ROM to a Nokia or a Pixel because they are already stock and get timely updates

Yeah unfortunately SD card slot is one of those features you're likely only going to find on cheaper phones generally, Google wants to follow Apple. I'm using a cheap Android One Xiaomi and it has an SD slot and stock Android. Also has a headphone jack.

You can't flash shit on the Note 9 unless you have exnoryos edition or whatever

I'm starting a kickstarter for the ultimate phone, you in?

>Slide out physical keyboard Ala the Droid 4
>dual stereo speakers
>no notch, normal bezels
>microsd card slot
>dual sim
>removable 4000mah battery
>1080p AMOLED screen optimized for battery life
>headphone jack
>IR blaster
>unlocked bootloader, TWRP installed by default

Exynos gets no custom ROMs only "debloated" stock ROMs. Snapdragon gets nothing, not even bootloader unlock.

Give it a good Snapdragon, make the keyboard double as a touchpad and I'm in for $600 or less

everything is wrong right there

I have a piece of shit moto g5+ 2gb from 2017 and it works perfectly fine. I dunno what the fuck people put on their phones that fuck them up so badly. I can understand WinRot because that actually kind of happened to me, but I never had problems with the 2 android phones I had, and they are both medium-low tier.

These broke ass Apple fags not just buying a new phone off contract every year. I guess you would need your OS updates on very old hardware.
Fucking sad

Because most of them are company phones that are iPhones because it hooks to exchange better?

this

My Galaxy S4 runs the latest android.

Oh no man, that's not near enough to be the ultimate smartphone.
>cellular modem, wifi/bt modem, camera/3d scanner/mic kill switches
>almost no bezels, no notch, sharp corners on screen.
>6 point touch 120hz 1000 NIT user replacable completely flat 400 PPI minimum amoled display with 99.9+% color accuracy and the latest HDRs. Supports S-Pen protocol.
>Gorilla Glass 6
>ultrasound 3d scanner & fingerprint reader behind screen
>IR blaster
>magnetometer
>6-12 gB of ram available.
>64 gB-1tB storage available.
>snapdragon 8XX or 6XX from the current year cpu, or better.
>TPM/cryptocurrency wallet separate from main SOC. can use NFC to make crypto transactions.
>stainless steel enclosure, waterproof enough to fish out of the toilet and wash off
>hot swappable SD card, dual SIM, and battery. 3.5mm headphone jack. FM radio. USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10gpbs) rated at 5A connectivity.
>ability to run without battery as long as the charger is plugged in.
>front firing speaker on top, down firing speaker on bottom. Microphones on top and bottom.
>physical back, home, and open apps buttons. select/"click" button on one side.
>pogo pins under back plate to allow for the attachment of replacement back plates with extra features, components, such as more cameras, more batteries, wireless charging, or keyboards.
>strong PCB with only wide lines near connectors
>gold plated connectors
>The box it comes is designed to be readily used as a cardboard VR headset.
(1/4)

>4.5", 5.4", 5.8", and 6.2" screen sizes (no physical keyboard), no more than 7/16" thick. 6.2" has a stylus.
>touch sensitive corners on large models, may be used as trigger or shift buttons.
>Camera system good enough to at least put it in the top 13. Effective digital night vision. Records at 4k with the latest HDRs. Except for the 4.5" version which only has room for 1 camera sensor.
>On the 5.8" and 6.2", the camera sensors flip up to be the front camera. When photographing, the angle of the camera tab can be adjusted on screen.
>There's a 4", 5", and 5.8" model with a physical keyboard. Keyboard has programmable RGB backlighting with individual app profiles. These have only one camera sensor, except the 5.8" which has two. These can be up to 1/2" thick.
>5.8" and up versions have a second USB-C port and headphone jack on the side.
>rugged model available with a 5" resistive touchscreen and an overall size equal to the 6" one, but you can't break it by dropping it and can use it for underwater photography, has packet radio transceiver and laser rangefinder built in, as well as another flashlight LED on the top end of the phone. This model has one normal camera sensor and one IR camera sensor.
(2/4)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1563508260712.png (662x945, 343K)

>factory unlocked bootloader
>runs non-systemd, non-gnome, non-wayland, non-debian-based linux distro that can run android apps in isolation, or just the latest android because you can install a new os by loading the image onto a USB flash drive, holding down the volume buttons at boot, then highlighting the right menu option. With an SD card, you can even dual boot.
>ships with phone, camera, contacts, text/video call/group chat, web browser, repository browser, minimal essential system software, and that's it. ALL software and firmware are free software. NOTHING is proprietary.
>file browser supports mounting shared folders natively. you can automatically backup everything to these folders, and you can back up entire system images.
>relies on some federated protocol for communication that Jow Forums doesn't hate but somehow also has normie users that you can host a server for. the communications app somehow works with telegram, whatsapp, discord, slack, snapchat, mumble, IRC, and skype via drop down "send as" menu. the app's interface is completely customizable and settings can be imported and exported.
(3/4)

>somehow does not cost more than 600 dollars, for any model.
>has enough users for lots of accessories like second screens or game pads to be available, but almost none of the users are women.
>Made by a company whose management consists exclusively of teutonic gigachads, and employs not a single tranny or feminist. the company has received multiple lawsuits from feminist agent provaceturs who hated their aggressive pro free speech stance, and beat the SJWs in every single one of them.
>Also made by a company with a long history in electronics so people don't assume they're going to get scammed if they buy something from them.
>it's made in YOUR favorite country!
(4/4)

What an ABSOLUTE circus of a company.

Attached: 1567223616806.png (340x314, 236K)

>Android stops updating after 2 years
>nothing happens since most new apps are fully backwards compatible
>install custom rom and get vanilla android updates for another 3 years

>iOS updates stop coming after 3 years
>apple forbids apps to be compatible with outdated phones
>have to buy new phone

DELET

Attached: 1568925356988.jpg (748x443, 92K)

Cope.

Attached: Ichiko_Icon.jpg (720x720, 41K)

get fucked, sore iCuck

Attached: output.webm (450x253, 29K)

>itoddler can't post a webm and must resort to gifs instead
OHHHH NO NO NO NO

ABSOLUTAMENTE REDPILLED Y BASADO

fpbp

based

OOF

This btfo the itoddlers

eternally btfo

>They rendered almost everything on the UI with the GPU
But... That's what GPUs are for. They are more productive and efficient for things like that.

baste

kek apparently the developer is an edgy Jow Forums tranny.

Attached: c74qmx1pl8o31.png (3572x1440, 1.27M)