How much did Intel pay him to make this video?

How much did Intel pay him to make this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=XdxyTWSeRx4

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYZ1L6ynngM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not enough it seems when he only shits on MSI

fanboys do this shit by themselves

>are you feeling very Zen right now?

Attached: 1512915990255.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>having loyalty to a corporation
>not just buying whatever performs best for your price range

top kuuk

his twitter timeline is a complete shitshow right now

I still don't see the Hardware Unboxed comment despite him saying it should be visible now. I've only seen the screencap of it.

0 cents, maybe you shud have watched the video
its an MSI fuckup, not AMD's fault

Wait, what voltage does intel use? Is 1.5V HUGE?

1.25-1.3

You clearly didn't watch the video. He blames almost entirely AMD for this; it's AMD's microcode that's in charge of the important stuff, MSI kind of just built the infrastructure around it.

Voltage alone doesn't give you the whole picture in regards to heat. Just because 1.5v is going into the CPU doesn't mean any significant current is going through it.

1.5 in idle = doesn't matter.
1.5 in cinebench load = would melt the cpu.

1.5v is fuck my shit up voltages on most cpus especially when it runs at that 24/7 BUT ryzen2 uses PBO which raises voltages that high when it can do safely e.g for short bursts
the working OC voltage is 1.325 as in you can set that voltage steady but it's easier to let PBO do its own thing and OC when it sees fit unless you want a meme score on cpuz

anyway all the dumb fuck tech tubers didnt bother to google this and gamers nexus even fried a ryzen9 chip by running it at 1.45 all cores despite being le tech jesus meme channel

Yes, I'm feeling it now user.

>that thumbnail
lmao hes getting what he deserves

Attached: 1566105296533.jpg (1074x692, 160K)

Kek.

Attached: IMG_20190922_101101.jpg (1080x746, 109K)

This boomer is so fucking retarded, his videos are shit

>watching anything with JayZ in the title

Attached: 1568601244921.jpg (418x517, 11K)

>the BIOS was pumping too much voltage to the CPU
Does this man not understand the difference between a BIOS and a PSU?

amdrones have nothing to say about it, just "m-muh intel shilling"

>family aged man plays with gadgets that jealous 14 year olds who cant buy themselves pay for via ad revenue

when will youtube be shut down for crimes against society?

i fucking hate boomers

bios controls voltage to cpu, and psu passes through bios-controlled motherboard before delivering power to cpu
if tested with another cpu/motherboard combo or another bios version, the issue likely wouldn't occur, so blaming the programming of the board is accurate

Has he ever contributed anything to the PC community? No. Fuck him.

zoom-zoom

>MSI directly call him out
>it's j-just AMD sh-shills!!!
Stay mad, Intcel.

>blames AMD almost exclusively
>cites his dislike stats to imply AMD shilling is the single cause on twatter
>It's literally MSI's hardware flaw because the board is a hastily laid out sample
>even MSI calls him out and says "no that's our bad"
You can't make this shit up.

>top kuuk
price performance is AMD's target whether we are talking about athlon, athlon 64, phenom, bulldozer or ryzen/tr/epyc.

he shittalked intel two weeks ago
you are all fucking retarded

And then Intel had a little chat and offer for him. What's your point?

my point is that you are pulling shit out of your ass to fit your infantile narrative
I would gas you all just for how obnoxious you are, fanboying fucking corporations

pewdiepie is looking rough

Whiteknighting some youtube faggot is just as obnoxious, you colossal nigger.

Attached: 1539262163108.webm (364x320, 684K)

>some tard is being a goofball near you
>immediate response is to commit assault and battery
>somehow this is legal and socially acceptable

Its because shes a cunt. Any other time in history and the bitch wouldve gotten laid out.

ITT: AMDrones being ass-blasted by the truth, as always.

He got BTFO
>MSI Gaming
>1 day ago
>There is no issue on mass production product with hardware component change. The sample you have is the batch of early samples for media seeding before mass production, which might potentially result in no boot with 3900K CPU. We are happy to send new one to verify it if needed.

Any other time in history she wouldn't ever try that shit
then again, any other time in history, he wouldn't be doing fucking fortnite dance

He said in the video it was the second board from msi with the same issue

True on both accounts. If she did try it though shed quickly understand biological differences are actually real despite what feminism wants.

this sold out piece of shit and his viewers deserve cancer

It's sad how far he's fallen. His videos were really good several years ago. Informative and entertaining but now it's just sad marketing material.

this dude is so boring and every amd build he does he has an issue on basic shit then goes back to intel, he's a shill

>SO.... it would appear that the Reddit trolls started threads claiming that I was deleting comments, including Hardware Unboxed comments. It would appear that his comment ended up in the spam filter because people posted links in his replies which ends up throwing the entire comment thread in the spam filters.

oops spam filter lmao

>pre production board
>doesn't work after overclocking
>lol this is why amd sucks!

Dude is retarded, he drilled into a motherboard once to make new mounting holes for a cooler that didn't fit then was surprised it didn't work as he drilled through traces

>AMD trash is actually trash

Wow, such a shocking revelation!

First it was derbauer calling out AMDrones

Now its Jayz2cents

It's okay since AMDrones have Hardware Unboxed ready to defend AMD at all costs

>cuck and jewish shill
>flabby no knowledge shill

Oh no whatever will we do amd bros

Nothing. He's just retarded. Want to know how retarded he actually is? Watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=MYZ1L6ynngM

Not going to watch the whole thing but why didnt he just plug the harddrive into a different pc

you better be joking

The actual question you should ask is why didn't he made a USB live boot.

I think its easier to just plug the hardrive in a different PC but that too.

Gotta love intelfags defending legit cuckolds and obese faggots. Like fanboys like shills. Intel subhumans are legitimately mentally ill, but then everyone knew this already.

Attached: 1491958654249.png (653x726, 84K)

>He blatantly blames AMD on an MSI issue.

>only shits on MSI
?

women were a mistake