This is England

This is England

Attached: IMG-20190922-WA0000.jpg (1200x1600, 206K)

god i hate this place. they always try and sell you stuff you dont want/need. i was buying a laptop from them and they kept trying to sell me a 32GB USB drive with some backup software, they got the message like 3 times after I mentioned i didn't want it.

>god i hate this place
the UK? yeah me too
glad i don't live in that hellhole

yeah the UK can be bad too lol. to be honest though if you can get away from the cities and the 24/7 news cycle its not too bad if you know where to go. its not perfect but its not somalia.

It's ok apart from the big cities

Attached: 1568735713124.png (980x536, 269K)

you retarded?

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-152547_Wikipedia.jpg (720x1480, 296K)

>chain of retail computer stores try and upsell flashy and usually unnecessary software and protection plans
wow this is crazy I never knew these places existed this is an outrage. it's almost like you can buy cheaper through online vendors and doing a extra work yourself to install + configure for your needs. It's almost like people who don't have time or don't have interest in doing that extra work- are willing to pay more and deal with the bloat as a result of their negligence.

Attached: 1564669126783.png (1034x800, 131K)

i was buying it with my dad who is a boomer and doesnt trust anything but retail stores.

Plus you're all trying to make us laugh with the brexit. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Find the WEEE bin around the back where they put all the electrical "recycling" for free phones, hard drives, laptops, etc most fully working

Attached: police find rock - 1568969952422.png (388x466, 241K)

brexit means brexit

Attached: 1567527780550.png (620x620, 343K)

We won TWO world wars!

Attached: british teeth.jpg (401x539, 51K)

They're posting here, so yes.

Attached: 1567856749139.jpg (1080x741, 86K)

You'd have to be Apple-tier retarded (with the cash that goes with it) to buy any shite from there my good man.

you buy all tech related stuff online in the UK not in store

This made me laugh more than it should

based dave

not if you're over 50. people in that generation do still visit these shops. they get incredibly ripped off though. pc world does the gold HDMI cable meme for like £100 and tells people its "better quality".

I'm stealing remoaners.

how have you not heard that said yet?

Because I'm Brazilian, I believe this is an acceptable excuse.

>With a friend after university
>He wants to buy Borderlands 3 for the weekend
>Goes in to buy it
>Shoppie asks if he wants DLC, figurines, extended disk care, a sensual massage, any snacks etc.
>It's a fucking constant bombardment of offers
Fuck GAME.

tbf my local game was never like that. last time i went in to buy a nintendo switch it wasnt a problem. place is being shut down now, feels bad man, i've been going there since the xbox 360 days but I guess amezou is just too competitive :(.

I have a PC World / curry store at tottnhamhale near here. Its big they sell Razer keyboards, mouse, headsets, external hard drives and other stuff. But are like £10-30 more expensive than online. The people who work in in store never bother me with stuff.

>be in Germany
>go to Saturn
>oh sweet, these deals are better than on the internet
>get game
>pay at cashier
>"Viel spass damit!" (translated: have fun!)
>go home
>play game
feels good man

Attached: 1566758720958.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Did she really confiscate a fucking rock?

COOREHS? FOOKIN COOREHS?

shitty stores like this deserve to get murdered by amazon

CPCW sales associate here - AMA.

And what about it? Curry is Anglo as fuck you clueless mong. Anglos gave curry of india its name.

>yeah the UK can be bad too lol. to be honest though if you can get away from the cities and the 24/7 news cycle its not too bad if you know where to go. its not perfect but its not somalia.
the problem is having a career and earning enough to get by is nearly impossible in the nice places of the uk, like rural wales or the cotswolds or whatever. you're basically forced into shithole cities where everything costs a fortune and wages are shit.

so glad I left the uk. I do miss driving in the countryside, but I don't miss living in london, or having to do business trips to birmingham and manchester. fuck the uk.

if it were actually that easy there'd be hordes of nigerians at it

im NEET in London, living by yourself here and paying rent if you dont own a house is so expensive

I can relate
I grew up in Miami and moved to rural area to get away from the city. But I do have a nice job that pays a decent salary, and I get paid even when I've got no work to do, so it all worked out
I pay 1/3 of what I used to pay in rent in my mortgage, and have even gotten married, just by leaving the big city

How do you not kill yourself?

how hard is it to live in london with a meh job? i dont have a degree in anything but am good with linux, windows servers etc. but even with a normalfag job is it that hard to live there? and yes im full white british.

Just putting the Hackney in "hackneyed".

depends on how much you make. I think lots of people live with their parents or in a shared house with other people. The wages here are shitty though

i dont mind sharing with other ppl desu as long as they're not some asshat. aren't wages inflated to account for higher living costs?

wages are higher but not by much, the cost of living destroys your wages basically, I think if you make minimum wage 40 hours week and lived in a shared house then its fine.

i need to get out of my shity town desu. i work 40hrs/week now in a warehouse and its ok-ish pay but i barely spend any of my wages. man my town is a shithole

Attached: pepe pizza feels good man.jpg (300x250, 33K)

Bought a tv and they tried shilling me a 50 quid hdmi cable

Attached: 123443113455.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

WHERE IN THE WORLD

PC WORLD

but the electrons are cleaner down this cable, user.

kek that's literalt the shit she was spouting

thats a pic from a tv show

>I'm stealing remoaners.
Two years late you fucking brweeb

fuck off daz

You can't have a decent existence in London on less than £40k

>be in germany
>get arrested for emailing my friend some DOS abandonware
The land of the FREE

Where else am I gonna buy a pink no-brand laptop with a 1366 x 768 screen for £700?
Answer me that.

>pink
good god you've just given me flashbacks to 2011

Brexit is the best thing they can do. Imagine having a group of countries constantly trying to out-cuck one another dictating your trade, tax, and immigration, policies.

England used to be based, I hope they can find the will to recover from the trash heep that is the EU.

You can't have a decent existence in London for less than £100k. There's a reason why everyone in the city commutes in.

gotta upsell you and increase that market basket