Stop Updates 1903 Edition

ok so i need 1903 for some thing and frankly im done with windows fuck this OS. the thing i need it for i will want to use for a very long time maybe 5years and the chance it bricks in next version is pretty high.

how can i stop all updates on 1903. i know LTSC excists but there isnt a 1903 version and i need windows store/UWP stuff.

do we have good techniques i followed some stuff before and i did manage to miss a auto 1903 update.

i run win10 Enterprise

i just want this windows install stable as hell forever for afue special things. thankyou honestly dont care about security updates desu iif they must be sacrificed as well to stop main ones i can deal otherwise keeping them good.

Attached: doge.jpg (1103x1031, 144K)

Do not allow internet access in your network for this particular machine. Make sure the option to get updates from other networked systems is also disabled. If you need data from the net build an intermediary system that filters everything.

lol the things i need to run on it dont need the internet ill just disable lan driver. silly me. will windows auto install that thou. ?

Use Enterprise.
Disable updates.

What's up with brainlets in this general? You complain and bitch about shit you have zero idea about.

Attached: file.png (988x214, 33K)

whoops

Attached: file.png (380x47, 2K)

i followed 3 methods to stay on 1803 or the one before it and the most it could be delayed was 6months or half a year. and this was from people on here saying "im sure it wont update"

every one who says they "have done it" then get autoupdates later and dont post it failed mate.

explain your method thou. but seriously there is a literal meme here of people saying "they have stoped it forever" and the most i have ever seen any one post on ENT is 3months then they shut up and never come back so its pretty obviouse they got a update forced or they would post screenshots.

if you know some next level shit do say but you prob like the rest.

whoa 16days free super impressive

doesn't that method require a Azure account. that's sort of out of the reach of most people so its not really a method just shows you stole shit from work for ya gaming PC on Jow Forums.

lmao just rip it all out

Attached: kek.jpg (779x119, 64K)

did that still updated.

I did heaps of hetic shit before it tried many methods they don't work windows knows what you are doing and corrects it auto/remotely

18 months and no updates so far. That medic service seemed to be the one re-installing and resetting shit related to updates

lier post screenshot or you 2months in feeling proud and about to be redpilled by MS

Guess it's been more like 10 months. Should really check this stuff before posting but oh well, it's in the same ballpark.

Attached: whoops.jpg (919x506, 187K)

Disable "Background Intelligent Transfer Service", get "O&O Shut Up" and disable everything. You'll be fine.

you purposefully used that screen to hide the others lame larp more you will get updates in 2months mark my words.

Yeah thats the only way to see them after I deleted windows updater. Trying to start it via the control panel just flashes the window and nothing happens (lol). Do tell if there are other ways to check them though

Not reliable at all in my experience

>how can i stop all updates
through group policy edits... it is a built in feature on windows 10

Just set your machine to use WSUS for Windows Updates and point it to a dead server (localhost for example). No updates will be installed.

Better yet, actually set up a WSUS server in a VM and only approve security updates.

Don't have internet on that PC

Mark your network as metered connection.

already tried doesn't work past afue weeks on ENT